AndiB

Number of cases processed hit new high!

2,063 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Bh_sarah said:

To be fair, sometimes I just feel so happy we are even able to publicly access these case numbers and status. Imagine being left in the dark for more than a year/only relying on personal accounts of cases being approved! I'd go crazy.

That's absolutely true.

1 hour ago, Bh_sarah said:

To be fair, sometimes I just feel so happy we are even able to publicly access these case numbers and status. Imagine being left in the dark for more than a year/only relying on personal accounts of cases being approved! I'd go crazy.

Yes!! I have thought about this before. We should be grateful we get so much access!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

The way they are processing now (except that one day) all the late (oct,nov,dec) 2022 fillers will actually be approved by 2023, actually crazy if you think about it. They almost processed FEB 4000 cases , that's insane seriously. (still counting it says but I doubt it'll be exact 4000)

They are speeding months up insanely now, since the trend is like 50-60% a month done, go to next one, sad for the month that gets behind technically , but we will see definitely an increase at this rate? Honestly I take it. At least they hired more people, and work more fluent now :P 

Edited by ChiuA

2 minutes ago, FromMexico W/Love said:

Getting over our skis on being "grateful" this is the US Government and non-classified information. They HAVE TO give us access and information. :)

That's true, but lots of beneficiaries come from many countries in the world, even EU ones, were such information cannot be obtained. It's a matter of perspective haha

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
10 minutes ago, FromMexico W/Love said:

Getting over our skis on being "grateful" this is the US Government and non-classified information. They HAVE TO give us access and information. :)

Oh yes, you do have a point! But at the same time they could provide the case info only to the petitioner/beneficiary with a private online account, and then only provide transparency on quarterly or yearly reports. Let's hope they don't decide to do that in the future! haha

February 2022 I-129F K1 Case Status Spreadsheet can be found here.
NVC Timelines spreadsheet can be found here.
NOA1:
Feb 22nd, 2022 | NOA2: May 12th, 2023 (444 days) | NVC Received: July 3rd, 2023 (52 days) | Case number: Aug 2nd, 2023 (82 days) | In Transit: Aug 15th, 2023 (95 days)  | Ready: Aug 17th, 2023 | Medical: Sep 22nd, 2023 | Interview: Sep 26th, 2023

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 hours ago, Bh_sarah said:

Yep, we are super lucky to be able to do this data mining and sharing/receiving it with others.  It means we're all in this together!

Timeline
3 hours ago, Ok-Mix1229 said:

Woah! After Tuesday's numbers, PLEASE let this be a trend!  They must all have had some coffee, donuts, and a big pep rally at their morning meeting... 

Hopefully it does become the trend!

I looked at my timeline, and for the first time the range of estimated adjudication starts in December 2023 instead of January 2024. Pretty exciting to see that!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Naterson said:

I looked at my timeline, and for the first time the range of estimated adjudication starts in December 2023 instead of January 2024. Pretty exciting to see that!

Yay, glad you said that!  I just checked too, and mine also changed earlier by a few days! 🤩

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Naterson said:

Oh checked mine and it's now mid Jan (earliest) instead of late Jan 😍

I-129f filed: 2022-10-21  ||  NOA1: 2022-10-24  ||  NOA2: 2023-09-21
NVC Received: 2023-10-13  ||  NVC in transit: 2023-10-24  ||  NVC Ready: 2023-10-26 

Medical: 2023-11-24  ||  Interview: 2023-12-14  ||  CEAC Issued: 2023-12-18  ||  VOH: 2023-12-20
Entry to US: 2024-02-14 || Married: 2024-02-29

---

AOS filed: 2024-03-18 ||  NOA1: 2024-03-20 || Biometrics: 2024-04-01
EAD NOA2: 2024-04-02  ||  EAD Received: 2024-04-24
GC Approval: ...

2 hours ago, ChiuA said:

The way they are processing now (except that one day) all the late (oct,nov,dec) 2022 fillers will actually be approved by 2023, actually crazy if you think about it. They almost processed FEB 4000 cases , that's insane seriously. (still counting it says but I doubt it'll be exact 4000)

They are speeding months up insanely now, since the trend is like 50-60% a month done, go to next one, sad for the month that gets behind technically , but we will see definitely an increase at this rate? Honestly I take it. At least they hired more people, and work more fluent now :P 

At this improved processing rate, when should I get an approval, if I filed my k1 in mid April 2022? And when should we expect to interview at the embassy?🥺 Just your best guess, thank you.

Edited by Mr.So

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Mr.So said:

At this improved processing rate, when should I get an approval, if I filed my k1 in mid April 2022? And when should we expect to interview at the embassy?🥺 Just your best guess, thank you.

They're slowly getting into January now. I'd guess about 3 months to start NOA2 for April, and about 6 to get most cases done. They don't go in order so it's hard to say when for sure in that period you might fall.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.