mrev

January 2023 I-130 filers

169 posts in this topic

On 9/12/2023 at 10:03 PM, kmzorrilla said:

Hi April 2023 filers.

My NOA1 date is April 20 2023.

As of today(9/12) the USCIS case tool shows 3 months. 

How is everyone else doing? 

Hello there, how can I get this? I lost my access to my uscis account and it says actively being reviewed since May 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
On 12/29/2023 at 3:33 AM, Petersaad1 said:

Should be in your documents tab

It did show up there a day later. I submitted proof for a prior divorce. And they received and approved our case the next day. 

USCIS Approved - January 2 2023

Case sent to NVC - January 7 2023

...Waiting for welcome letter

1 hour ago, Eberechi said:

Awww, I'm sorry about that. Please which country is your wife from? 

Top tip - if you click on a username you can see their timeline (if they’ve completed one) and details of country etc. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
17 hours ago, appleblossom said:

Top tip - if you click on a username you can see their timeline (if they’ve completed one) and details of country etc. 

Alright, thank you. 

On 1/8/2024 at 1:22 AM, Eberechi said:

Alright, thank you. 

No problem. As you're benefitting from others timelines, it would be nice if you 'paid it forward' and completed yours, to help others in the future. 🙂

Timeline
On 1/10/2024 at 4:06 PM, appleblossom said:

No problem. As you're benefitting from others timelines, it would be nice if you 'paid it forward' and completed yours, to help others in the future. 🙂

I already did. Thanks again 

4 hours ago, Eberechi said:

I already did. Thanks again 

I think you must have filled in another part of your profile - your timeline still comes up blank (click on the word ‘Timeline’ on the post above to see). 

Timeline
6 hours ago, appleblossom said:

I think you must have filled in another part of your profile - your timeline still comes up blank (click on the word ‘Timeline’ on the post above to see). 

It's been updated. Thank you 

No update for us:

Status

Date

Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS       August 29, 2023
We received your Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, and sent you a receipt notice.

January 26, 2023

My wife and I Naturalized in 2022

Processing an I-130 for my Korean Stepson who is older than 21 and not married

Received Date 01/26/2023
Priority Date 01/26/2023

California Service Center

Current status: Your case is taking longer than expected to process. You will be notified if you need to take any action.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline

Hi all. Just want to get a quick sanity check. After we are DQ at NVC, we just sit tight and wait for an interview letter (IL) email from the Embassy, right? We don’t have to do anything on our part to send it that way? Just checking, as we’ve now entered the second dreaded wait between DQ and IL and when I check the case status on CEAC, the status shows “At NVC.”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.