ND17

January 2023 NVC Submissions

94 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, sleplessinvisland said:

There has to be something on CEAC portal - can you post a picture of the explanation.

What year tax return did you submit and did you include W-2 and 1099?

yes i did so i just don't understand why they did not approve it and there was no explanation so i am confuse right now, i will send the picture when i get off from work 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I agree login and see what did they write exactly. Maybe 2022 W2 is missing or maybe you only uploaded 2021 tax return and not the past 2019 and 2020, with their W2 and tax transcript. To be honest with NVC they don't harm you when you give them so much supporting documents. 

8 minutes ago, williamprince said:

alright thanks so much i receive email that my tax return was reject and there was no explanation on what i need to do to get it right plz can you advise

me 

3 minutes ago, williamprince said:

i did but still no explanation 

Okay. If you uploaded 2021 Tax Return ensure you have given the same year W-2 and 1099 (if 1099 is applicable for you) [W-2 is mandatory, unless self-employed].

If you have already done 2022, then same thing, but for 2022.... if that makes sense.

Easiest for them is IRS tax transcripts, but if its too difficult for your don't worry about that now

Edited by sleplessinvisland

Just now, sleplessinvisland said:

Okay. If you uploaded 2021 Tax Return ensure you have given the same year W-2 and 1099 (if 1099 is applicable for you) [W-2 is mandatory, unless self-employed].

If you have already done 2022, then same thing, but for 2022.... if that makes sense.

i submitted tax return with w-2 for 2019, 2020, 2021 so do you think that can be the reason for the reject because i have receive the one for 2022

56 minutes ago, sleplessinvisland said:

@williamprince I don't think so. Reading the i-864 instructions it says "W-2 required for the related return".

Something is going on and I'm surprised there is no message. Did you have to supply proof of income or were the tax returns enough?

Maybe @pushbrk is better to answer this then

i only submit the tax return maybe there is mistake somewhere, i don't know 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline
2 hours ago, alibabaa said:

?????

How do I know my case complete at NVC this my screenshot from NVC web side  

11.jpg

على بابا

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

How do I know my case complete at NVC this my screenshot from NVC web side  

11.jpg

You should have gotten an email stating you're documentarily qualified (DQ) also inside your message it should say it as well. If you didn't receive anything then NVC didn't review your documents yet. Hopefully within a month from submitted everything you'll get a response.

Also please don't keep submitting new document. The count down will restart.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline
5 minutes ago, islam-cannotwait said:

You should have gotten an email stating you're documentarily qualified (DQ) also inside your message it should say it as well. If you didn't receive anything then NVC didn't review your documents yet. Hopefully within a month from submitted everything you'll get a response.

Thank you but never received any ting yet I hope the next two weeks because has been 2 weeks since I summit everything     

على بابا

11 minutes ago, islam-cannotwait said:

This is untrue. The submission date is based off of the submission date of the DS260.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.