39 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
2 hours ago, Jacobgrijpskerk said:

Yes it did !

Ah, that's great !! That's good news for everyone still waiting. Could I ask you why you had to file it in the first place? Of course, no need to share if you don't feel comfortable doing so.

Edited by ws1889

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Filed: Other Country: Sierra Leone
Timeline
On 6/9/2023 at 4:57 AM, Jacobgrijpskerk said:

Yes it did !

Jacobjrl. What type of waiver dud u file that got approve in 7 month? What did u do to get it approved so quickly?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Vaccination waivers are usually quick

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline
On 1/24/2023 at 11:00 AM, Navis Chra said:

I had to file a 601 waiver for my fiance after he had went to the interview. It's coming up to a year since his interview. Does anyone know who we can email/call to get a status. All the cash number tells us is that the 601 application was received in March 2022. We have a child now and my fiance has been going back and forth to Canada for a whole year waiting on this process. Please help :(

May I ask how is it possible for your husband to go back and forth from the US to Canada if he needs a waiver to enter the united states? How is he allowed to enter the USA if your waiver is still pending?

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Ra2023 said:

What about CIMT?

They seem to be in the normal time zone.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

21 hours ago, Alu said:

Jacobjrl. What type of waiver dud u file that got approve in 7 month? What did u do to get it approved so quickly?

It was the Vaccine Waiver (I-601) I tried everything: Expediting because of humanitarian reasons and congressional inquiries. Eventually i called multiple times to USCIS and i told them there was no response to my expedite request. They said they'd call back in a week. 2 days later i got an e-mail it was approved.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Ra2023 said:

Thanks 

Normal time I think around 12 to 18 months am I right?

I am a bit out of touch with timelines, that sounds right to me, one thing I have noticed is that everything is much more volatile now. Go up, go down.

Timeline

I have seen a couple lately that were approved in 12 month. The processing time for I 601 is improving. It was 27.5 in the beginning of the year. Now it's 21.5 month.

Timeline
Jacobgrl
Hi, can you please tell me how you were able to file a humanitarian expedite of your I 601? Also u said they sent u a email to tell u that your I 601 was approved. How is that possible? I thought usually it's a notice of approval they will send you a notice.

• 3 months later...
On 1/10/2023 at 5:50 PM, Jendoxx said:

I'm a bit embarrassed to say this really as i know many people like yourself have been waiting far longer than I.  My waiver receipt was dated 23rd November '22.  It took 44 days to be approved.

We're you AOS or consular processing? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.