591 posts in this topic

On 3/3/2023 at 4:47 PM, Bujjigaadu said:

My case status has been changed to interview scheduled...I am so Happy and Just moving after you...

I saw you filed your n-400 on 12/18. We filed it on 12/22 and SF is our field office. So waiting impatiently this week after seeing your progress. Lol.

Did you get the interview scheduled notification when you checked on the USCIS site? Wondering if any change in case status is updating on the USCIS case tracker app as well.

I-751 Timeline:

Jan 12, 2022 : Sent I-751 application package via USPS

Jan 14, 2022 : Delivered to USCIS Phoenix lockbox

Filed: EB-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
59 minutes ago, annrose said:

I saw you filed your n-400 on 12/18. We filed it on 12/22 and SF is our field office. So waiting impatiently this week after seeing your progress. Lol.

Did you get the interview scheduled notification when you checked on the USCIS site? Wondering if any change in case status is updating on the USCIS case tracker app as well.

No I have not received letter yet but notice was uploaded under documents tab and my online status has been changed as well. I have received on last friday, I think you will get it tomorrow. All the best...

Timeline
On 3/6/2023 at 8:21 PM, AHC_2015 said:

Thank you! Hopefully everything goes well and I can report good news. 😀

How did it go? Hope everything went well?

Timeline
2 minutes ago, AHC_2015 said:

@Stillwinning!!!😊 and @Bujjigaadu I was approved! 🥳 Getting ready to write about it!

Wow...Congratulations...I am happy for you...What about Oathing ? did they do it today?

13 minutes ago, Bujjigaadu said:

Wow...Congratulations...I am happy for you...What about Oathing ? did they do it today?

Thank you! No, I don't think they usually do same day oath ceremonies in Phoenix. It'll be on March 24 at the court house.

May 25, 2004: Got married in Denmark
June 8, 2004: Received passport with new last name
June 11, 2004: Went to the U.S. embassy in Denmark to file the I-130 and DS-230 - approved on the spot
June 18, 2004: Received letter of appointment plus packet 4
August 5, 2004: Interview at U.S. embassy - APPROVED!!!
August 19, 2004: Went back to the U.S. with my husband
May 27, 2006: Filed I-751
July 25, 2006: I-751 approved!

March 13, 2016: Filed I-90 for Permanent Resident Card renewal

March 22, 2016: Received letter of appointment for biometrics appointment

April 8, 2016: Biometrics appointment

September 21, 2016: I-90 approved

December 27, 2022: Filed N400 for US citizenship

December 27, 2022: Biometrics reused

February 2, 2023: Interview notice received

March 10, 2023: N400 approved 

March 10, 2023: Oath ceremony notice provided right after interview 

March 24: Oath ceremony 

3 minutes ago, AHC_2015 said:

Sorry for keeping everyone on pins and needles but I had to finish up the work day after my interview.

My interview was at 8:45am so I was allowed to enter at 8:30am. Getting through security and checking in only took about five minutes. The IO was about five minutes late but then came out and called my name. He was professional but very nice. We went back to his office where he took my picture and biometrics. He then asked me to raise my right hand and swear to tell the truth. After that he asked for my green card and driver's license and asked if I had been studying. I told him that my husband had been quizzing me so he was sure that I'd do well. He proceeded with the civics questions which were:

1) What is one right or freedom from the First Amendment?

2) What is one promise you make when you become a United States citizen?

3) Who was President during World War I?

4) What ocean is on the West Coast of the United States?

5) What is the capital of the United States?

6) Name two national U.S. holidays

Reading: Where is the White House?

Writing: The White House is in Washington D.C.

After that the IO asked me for my name, date of birth, country of birth, phone number, address, where I work and what my husband's name is. Then he moved on to a bunch of questions from Part 12 in the N400.

The IO then had me sign some things on the tablet and that was it! He told me that he would take me back to the waiting room and that I should wait there to get my oath ceremony notice. I was a little surprised by that. I thought I would just be notified through my online account/mail. I waited maybe 10-15 minutes and then someone came out, called my name and gave me my oath ceremony notice. I'll be attending on March 24.

So, super easy! IO didn't want to see any of the documents I brought at all and the whole thing only took about 30 minutes.

Oh wow! This was super easy. I pray the rest of the house gets it this nice and easy. Again congratulations! 🎈🎉🎊🍾 🤗🎈

Timeline
9 minutes ago, AHC_2015 said:

Thank you! No, I don't think they usually do same day oath ceremonies in Phoenix. It'll be on March 24 at the court house.

Thank you very much for the update...Once again Congrats...

25 minutes ago, AHC_2015 said:

Sorry for keeping everyone on pins and needles but I had to finish up the work day after my interview.

My interview was at 8:45am so I was allowed to enter at 8:30am. Getting through security and checking in only took about five minutes. The IO was about five minutes late but then came out and called my name. He was professional but very nice. We went back to his office where he took my picture and biometrics. He then asked me to raise my right hand and swear to tell the truth. After that he asked for my green card and driver's license and asked if I had been studying. I told him that my husband had been quizzing me so he was sure that I'd do well. He proceeded with the civics questions which were:

1) What is one right or freedom from the First Amendment?

2) What is one promise you make when you become a United States citizen?

3) Who was President during World War I?

4) What ocean is on the West Coast of the United States?

5) What is the capital of the United States?

6) Name two national U.S. holidays

Reading: Where is the White House?

Writing: The White House is in Washington D.C.

After that the IO asked me for my name, date of birth, country of birth, phone number, address, where I work and what my husband's name is. Then he moved on to a bunch of questions from Part 12 in the N400.

The IO then had me sign some things on the tablet and that was it! He told me that he would take me back to the waiting room and that I should wait there to get my oath ceremony notice. I was a little surprised by that. I thought I would just be notified through my online account/mail. I waited maybe 10-15 minutes and then someone came out, called my name and gave me my oath ceremony notice. I'll be attending on March 24.

So, super easy! IO didn't want to see any of the documents I brought at all and the whole thing only took about 30 minutes.

praying for the same easy flowing interview and will have oath ceremony date given to me on same day as my interview♥️♥️♥️

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.