Appreciate the prompt respond. Very good family here

On 11/15/2023 at 7:45 AM, JaredShadkin said:

Case Delivered: Friday, November 10

Case Ready: Monday, November 13

DS160 Confirmed: Tuesday, November 14
Fee Paid: Wednesday, November 15

Interview Scheduled: Wednesday, November 15

Interview Date: Tuesday, December 19

You schedule the interview without Receiving the Pkt3? Did you schedule the interview just after you go your Ready status on November 13?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
1 hour ago, Play said:

what you did when it got to Ready status your DS-160? Did you get your PKT3?

NO , I waited for the Pkt3 , I  got it and paid for visa fee. I'm now just like everyone scrambled to get an interview slot. 

1 minute ago, TD6886 said:

NO , I waited for the Pkt3 , I  got it and paid for visa fee. I'm now just like everyone scrambled to get an interview slot. 

When did you get the PKt3 The exact date to calculate from NOV 7 When you got your IN TRANSIT. GOT my INTRANSIT yesterday and would like to see how long it will take approximately. 

Congratulations you will get your interview soon. I heard that you need to let 30 minutes pass for it to refresh

3 minutes ago, TD6886 said:

O wait I saw in your timeline you got PKt3 on a Batch day 21st which is the beginning of 21to 27 batch.  I wonder if Packt3 comes in batches. did you made Inquiry to request for Pkt3?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
1 hour ago, Play said:

You schedule the interview without Receiving the Pkt3? Did you schedule the interview just after you go your Ready status on November 13?

I received PKT-3 the same day that the Case became “Ready.” Instructions and Requirements were very easy. I paid the fee by credit card and was immediately able to get an interview date.

Timeline
52 minutes ago, Play said:

I guess the case become ready at the same time it gets to the embassy right?

Although a case can arrive to the Embassy on Monday for example, it could take time for the Embassy to open the file, input it into their system, and mark it as Ready.

Typically, embassies which are busier can take up to two weeks to mark cases as Ready after they are delivered. 

In my situation, I was able to track my shipment by DHL - It was delivered to the Embassy at 9:31am and was marked Ready at 3:00pm.

1 minute ago, JaredShadkin said:

Although a case can arrive to the Embassy on Monday for example, it could take time for the Embassy to open the file, input it into their system, and mark it as Ready.

Typically, embassies which are busier can take up to two weeks to mark cases as Ready after they are delivered. 

In my situation, I was able to track my shipment by DHL - It was delivered to the Embassy at 9:31am and was marked Ready at 3:00pm.

How can you track it? where do you get the tracking number?

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Play said:

How can you track it? where do you get the tracking number?

Here is your DHL Tracking Number: 5228881335. Delivery by Monday, end of day.

The way to track was posted a long time ago, you can search it. But I provided you your tracking number. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.