Paula&David

September 2022 I-130 filers

523 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, DaniandChris said:

So it seems like everyone on here who has applied in the beginning of the month is getting their approvals! What’s everyone else’s dates? Mine is the 26th 

Ours is the 13th

19 hours ago, Victoria & Phil said:

Our I-130 was approved on Saturday! (Weird it shows approved on a weekend, right?)

Our NOA1 was dated Sept. 7 and was received from the Texas Service Center, but we've been at Potomac since at least last November.

Congratulations! 

17 hours ago, mister-love said:

Hello guys, our case was approved today, i didn't received an email yet but i saw there a second AR on the app "case track". Went directly to my account and found the approval notice. 

PD: SEPTEMBER 7TH 

California service center 

US citizen 

best of luck for the rest of you! 

Congratulations!

Got our approval notification yesterday, although I didn't find out about it until earlier today when I got an email saying an action had been taken on our application.

So what's the next step? Lol

For those of us who have been lucky enough to be approved already - have any of your cases shown a status of "Sent to National Visa Center"? I think that's what's supposed to happen next for us to get our priority date for the NVC

I'm still just so worried about getting lost in all of their mountains of paperwork.

Glory be to God, our case is approved, I saw the active review today and looked on the document and the approval notice was there. My PD was September 12 and my service centre was TSC and approval notice came from TSC, I pray everyone will see their approval soon. 

Just found out that my mother-in-law passed away. I really hope this comes soon. We are struggling as it is just another thing to add to our plates. Congratulations to everyone who is getting their approvals.

20 minutes ago, DaniandChris said:

Just found out that my mother-in-law passed away. I really hope this comes soon. We are struggling as it is just another thing to add to our plates. Congratulations to everyone who is getting their approvals.

Sorry for your lost, and thank you for the congrats, your approval is coming soon.

13 hours ago, Peter and Tam said:

Glory be to God, our case is approved, I saw the active review today and looked on the document and the approval notice was there. My PD was September 12 and my service centre was TSC and approval notice came from TSC, I pray everyone will see their approval soon. 

Congratulations! 

I would appreciate any info. I’m leaving out Monday to get to my husband and his family to make funeral arrangements. What do I do if our application gets approved while I’m there? How long do I have after it’s been approved to file with the NVC? I know we can wait up to 2-3 weeks for our welcome letter in the mail, but who receives the welcome letter, me or my husband? Any help would be great. 

On 7/31/2023 at 7:38 PM, bencdxb said:

Ours is the 13th

Woohoo - approval just came through about half an hour ago.

PD 13 Sept 2022, notification from Potomac, but never got notified that it got moved from TSC to PSC.

Now onto the next stage and multiple country police checks

Edited by bencdxb

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.