Paula&David

September 2022 I-130 filers

523 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, MarmiteC said:

OMG!! We're approved. We checked today and it was there under documents. Approval date was Friday 28th. Soooo excited. 

Congratulations what an amazing news. Excited that September, 2022 approvals are coming gradually and which service centre did the approval came from 

Edited by Peter and Tam

3 minutes ago, MarmiteC said:

OMG!! We're approved. We checked today and it was there under documents. Approval date was Friday 28th. Soooo excited. 

Congrats! Just checked and nothing yet for me. 

1 hour ago, Peter and Tam said:

Congratulations what an amazing news. Excited that September, 2022 approvals are coming gradually and which service centre did the approval came from 

Approval was from Texas also

23 hours ago, MarmiteC said:

Congratulations!

Did you not receive any kind of email or notification? Or did you have to log in for yourself and discover it?

1 hour ago, lvjeremylv said:

Congratulations!

Did you not receive any kind of email or notification? Or did you have to log in for yourself and discover it?

No email at all. Lawfully updated today, but still no notice from USCIS. My husband just happened to check (as he does a couple of times a week.)

The account now shows approved aswell (yesterday still showed on active review).

6 minutes ago, MarmiteC said:

No email at all. Lawfully updated today, but still no notice from USCIS. My husband just happened to check (as he does a couple of times a week.)

The account now shows approved aswell (yesterday still showed on active review).

Wild. But not surprising, considering a government agency is involved. Ineffective and unorganized.

10 hours ago, MarmiteC said:

I was similar. We didn't get any emails/texts and lawfully didn't even notify me! It was lucky that I checked online 'just in case'. 

1 hour ago, Micam said:

I was similar. We didn't get any emails/texts and lawfully didn't even notify me! It was lucky that I checked online 'just in case'. 

Lawfully notified me the day after.

Have you received your welcome mail from NVC stage yet?  It seems we'll be following a similar timeline, although I hadn't sent off my police cert so we may be a bit behind.  Could see each other at the embassy! haha

2 hours ago, MarmiteC said:

Lawfully notified me the day after.

Have you received your welcome mail from NVC stage yet?  It seems we'll be following a similar timeline, although I hadn't sent off my police cert so we may be a bit behind.  Could see each other at the embassy! haha

I was approved on the Thurs and I checked on Saturday, so it was a few days before I realised.

I did, I got an email 4 days after the approval notice (Monday), I was surprised at how fast the turn around was what with it being a weekend. I also hadn't sent off for the police check until the end of last week! I couldn't find the forms for a while and I emailed the wrong address (I emailed the one I was directed to contact if it was the first time you reached out) and I am kicking myself for it!  When did you send off for the police check? We're head to head haha!

3 minutes ago, Micam said:

I was approved on the Thurs and I checked on Saturday, so it was a few days before I realised.

I did, I got an email 4 days after the approval notice (Monday), I was surprised at how fast the turn around was what with it being a weekend. I also hadn't sent off for the police check until the end of last week! I couldn't find the forms for a while and I emailed the wrong address (I emailed the one I was directed to contact if it was the first time you reached out) and I am kicking myself for it!  When did you send off for the police check? We're head to head haha!

I sent it off on Monday this week when we got the approval notice.  Not sure how long it takes, I hoped for 2 weeks?  Currently NVC is pretty fast and I think Interview is approx 2 months from DQ?  I want to try to aim for an August / September interview so doesn't matter to us if we take a little time at NVC stage.  I'm serving notice at work until end of October anyway.

On 5/1/2023 at 2:13 PM, MarmiteC said:

Congrats 👏 

Please can you share your time line

Like the PD , AR ...

Have you submitted 3K or expedite? 

Or contacted your congressional? 

2 hours ago, mister-love said:

Congrats 👏 

Please can you share your time line

Like the PD , AR ...

Have you submitted 3K or expedite? 

Or contacted your congressional? 

Hi,

PD was 09/15/22 Recieved at Potomac 

K3 sent 10/07/22 recieved at Texas

Active review 04/24/23

Approval of I-130 04/28/22 from Texas.

No expedite request. 

The K3 still isn't denied so I'm not sure of it helped, since usually I see K3 is denied then I-130.is approved?

There wasn't a 2nd active review status either. 

On 5/3/2023 at 9:10 AM, Micam said:

Uscis processing time has increase again TSC is now 13months a move from 12.5 to 13months. Where are they heading to. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.