Paula&David

September 2022 I-130 filers

523 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Paula&David said:

I am starting to realize that K3 doesn't work in any SC. I think they don't review it. People who received their approval faster is because are lucky, and/or have the "easiest" cases. It is my opinion.

I feel like it only works in some SCs and not at all in others. As with everything in this process, it seems to be all down to luck. I have seen quite a few people approved due to the K3 (you can tell because they first mention the K3 refusal and within the day they're approved on the I-130).

I'm currently lining up all my paperwork for the next stages. I am having problem after problem with the police checks so I am glad I am doing this now rather than later. I recommend doing this if you haven't already!

Just to give everyone some hope and positive news - we just got approved! My K3 was denied and I130 approved. I had been tracking K3s at California and it seemed like many were processing after 4-6 months, so this lines up with what I have been seeing! (it took almost 5 months, we sent it off at the start of December). Every SC is different though.

Good luck to you all!

14 minutes ago, Micam said:

Just to give everyone some hope and positive news - we just got approved! My K3 was denied and I130 approved. I had been tracking K3s at California and it seemed like many were processing after 4-6 months, so this lines up with what I have been seeing! (it took almost 5 months, we sent it off at the start of December). Every SC is different though.

Good luck to you all!

Congratulations 

21 minutes ago, Micam said:

Good luck to you all!

Congrats! 🎈🎉 

29 minutes ago, Micam said:

Good luck to you all!

Congratulations! That’s such exciting news!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
6 hours ago, Micam said:

Good luck to you all!

that's awesome, congrats!! did your approval letter come from California?

On 4/23/2023 at 3:17 AM, Micam said:

Good luck to you all!

Congratulations!

My case is also in CSC, I sent my K3 around the end of November, no news just yet.  

On 4/23/2023 at 8:17 AM, Micam said:

Good luck to you all!

Congratulations!! Nice to see the first one from our group getting approval.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
3 minutes ago, MarmiteC said:

Wooohoooo. Finally an AR for us. It means nothing except seeing something means everything mentally. t

That's awesome, to see movement. What is your SC? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.