Blueeyes1989

Montreal embassy EB-2 interview wait time-Part 2

2,201 posts in this topic

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Leeching Spouse said:

Thank you for sharing! And Congrats! Did the IL come in a physical letter or email? Seems like they usually schedule the interview for EB petitions at the end of the month

For those who got invites, please update Google sheet to help support our sanity… lol. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14yZKxht6igwJPXPU0EehKmmN2hx1g3EchEuB5G0yNO4/edit#gid=0

Email with a PDF letter attached.

Now checking CEAC shows Montreal!

Timeline
3 hours ago, F2J_March said:

@raisins: Good news! Congrats! Are you eb3 category? I also have a dq date of feb 2021 but did not receive IL. Hope it comes our way too. My status still show at NVC though. Does country of origin plays any role here?

6-months seems like a large jump being that we are at different ends of Feb maybe I just squeezed into this round? 
Our cases our very similar. EB3 Follow to Join, both me and my spouse are Canadian. 
It hasn’t seemed like COA has played a role in the past, but who really knows with MTL. 

2 hours ago, DTCC said:

@raisins Congrats! Glad to hear! May I know your interview date?

January 31st

Fingers crossed you’ll hear something soon, I’d hate it if we got an interview before folks who’ve been DQ’d longer!

19 hours ago, raisins said:

Wow! I'm over the moon tonight (tears in the eyes type excitement here). After 22 months of waiting, we got our interview letter just a few minutes ago!

There had been a couple of slow months there, but this must mean they just cleared a whole bunch of backlog (almost 6 months).

I hope this means everyone else who has been waiting patiently will be getting some good news soon!

Congrats…can you confirm the interview date or month..assuming they give 60 day notice it should be feb 2023 but just confirming. Congrats and start praying that all goes well. If possible get latest police certificates and take it along. These are valid for 2 years and you mentioned 22 months. The last thing anyone wants is the Administrative processing. The other thread on AP is going insane. The percentage of AP have increased drastically. 

Timeline
20 hours ago, TheMaverick said:

Congrats…can you confirm the interview date or month..assuming they give 60 day notice it should be feb 2023 but just confirming. Congrats and start praying that all goes well. If possible get latest police certificates and take it along. These are valid for 2 years and you mentioned 22 months. The last thing anyone wants is the Administrative processing. The other thread on AP is going insane. The percentage of AP have increased drastically. 

The interview date is Jan 31st. 
Yes starting to triple and quadruple check we have all of our ducks in a row, AP is the last thing anyone needs after waiting so long. 

Still holding out hopes there is another batch of EB interviews sitting in the Outbox for other members here!

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Just now, raisins said:

The interview date is Jan 31st. 
Yes starting to triple and quadruple check we have all of our ducks in a row, AP is the last thing anyone needs after waiting so long. 

Still holding out hopes there is another batch of EB interviews sitting in the Outbox for other members here!

Fingers crossed that you won't go into AP. Are you or your spouse of Middle Eastern background?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.