Pat2021

July 2022 NVC Submission

173 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, Mamdooh 12 said:

Thanks God, just got  D Q,after 10 months journey and 4 rfe,wish you all the best hang in there 

Congratulations 🎉🎉 if you don’t mind sharing what did you get RFE’s for?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
On 9/22/2022 at 3:00 PM, cvdrpr23 said:

Hi everyone!

I submitted documents in July — final date for everything was July 21st. I see some people have already been notified. Should I be worried that I haven’t gotten something yet?

I still have the rest of today, tomorrow and kind of next week. If I don’t hear by the end of this month, how do I contact them? TIA

You got dq yet?

4 hours ago, SabJeff said:

You got dq yet?

nope! have you?

edit: just looked on the website and it seems like they are still reviewing submissions from July 17th…so hopefully we fall into that

Edited by cvdrpr23

Timeline
6 minutes ago, cvdrpr23 said:

nope! have you?

edit: just looked on the website and it seems like they are still reviewing submissions from July 17th…so hopefully we fall into that

No ☹️ 

yeah I saw this as well but someone said they probably change it. I mean what else can we do other than wait? 

11 minutes ago, SabJeff said:

No ☹️ 

yeah I saw this as well but someone said they probably change it. I mean what else can we do other than wait? 

they probably will, but how long does one wait lol? Now, I’m paranoid that I did something wrong. I keep looking at the site to make sure I did everything and followed the steps lol. 🥲

Just now, cvdrpr23 said:

nope! have you?

I'm sorry about your situation but they're already on the 28th July. You should probably start making an inquiry to NVC or double check your CEAC in case there's incomplete submission 

This is their Spanish website and it shows they're on 128th July haha https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/inmigracion/nvc-plazos.html They're just so disorganized for an institution that deals with peoples lives and future. 

Edited by Kmomo

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 9/25/2022 at 2:09 PM, NikoTaino said:

I see. Police Certificates expires after 6 months or so. This is automatically done by the CEAC platform.

Police reports expire 2 years now. Did you live in another country for 6+ months ? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
37 minutes ago, cvdrpr23 said:

nope! have you?

It seems that part didn’t update as yet. Cause we’re at 09-26 not 09-19

Timeline
23 minutes ago, cvdrpr23 said:

they probably will, but how long does one wait lol? Now, I’m paranoid that I did something wrong. I keep looking at the site to make sure I did everything and followed the steps lol. 🥲

Yeah I looked at it so many times. But they replied to my inquiry one week week ago (I waited two months for the reply to my inquiry) that I should wait because they are reviewing it soon.

2 hours ago, Kmomo said:

I'm sorry about your situation but they're already on the 28th July. You should probably start making an inquiry to NVC or double check your CEAC in case there's incomplete submission 

This is their Spanish website and it shows they're on 128th July haha https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/inmigracion/nvc-plazos.html They're just so disorganized for an institution that deals with peoples lives and future. 

lol 128th — this is a bit frustrating…thanks for your help

2 hours ago, SabJeff said:

Yeah I looked at it so many times. But they replied to my inquiry one week week ago (I waited two months for the reply to my inquiry) that I should wait because they are reviewing it soon.

yep! i just put in an inquiry just in case — they are looking at the ones from August right now…so literally a two month wait period. I’m sorry you’re in this boat with me. I hope you hear soon.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.