Waitingtolong

July Interview Letters

195 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Tyler Joseph said:

What’s happening Monday? Or are you feeling good because it’s a new week? Fingers crossed! 🤞🏻

New week. New month. Time for some new interviews 🙃

19 hours ago, EBBC said:

I am in Haiti and I was Dq in July 19 2022 I do not know when will I receive an interview. I have a 6 month old baby who left Haiti with his father who is an American citizen on July 3, 2022. Because of heavy gunfire from the armed gangs, we were no longer safe. I would like to join my husband and my daughter but they refuse to speed up my case. I heard he was taking cad DQs in 2020.

Edited by MissDAS

Hi, we got DQ on July 14, 2022.  I'm a bit confused as to how the interview scheduling works.  When I contacted our consulate, they said that NVC is still holding the file and has not yet transferred it over.

Does NVC only transfer it once they have scheduled the interview?  So I guess the consulate doesn't actually set the date? Rather NVC does it? 

8 hours ago, Madrismo said:

Hi, we got DQ on July 14, 2022.  I'm a bit confused as to how the interview scheduling works.  When I contacted our consulate, they said that NVC is still holding the file and has not yet transferred it over.

Does NVC only transfer it once they have scheduled the interview?  So I guess the consulate doesn't actually set the date? Rather NVC does it? 

NVC keep the file until the embassy release dates/appt times.

45 minutes ago, Waitingtolong said:

Does the embassy, just say we have so many slots open for interviews and NVC fills the slots with the categories they have pending for that Embassy or do they specify how many slots for specific visas?

I don't think we know the process really. I certainly don't. It's just guess work and pattern spotting really.

1 hour ago, Tyler Joseph said:

NVC keep the file until the embassy release dates/appt times.

Been looking out for your post today. I was really expecting to see you telling us all your London interview date 😮💨

39 minutes ago, Laud said:

I don't think we know the process really. I certainly don't. It's just guess work and pattern spotting really.

Been looking out for your post today. I was really expecting to see you telling us all your London interview date 😮💨

I must have checked the Status of my case about 30 times today. And nothing. 😔 

2 minutes ago, Tyler Joseph said:

I must have checked the Status of my case about 30 times today. And nothing. 😔 

They usually don’t send IL’s on Mondays. Its usually Tuesday thru Fridays.  

Just now, AceMK said:

Got IL today with appointment date for 6th September,  location: Skopje, North Macedonia. The DQ was 2nd July.

oh thats nice

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline
1 minute ago, AceMK said:

Got IL today with appointment date for 6th September,  location: Skopje, North Macedonia. The DQ was 2nd July.

That date seems to be some kind of golden date for interviews, haha

On 7/15/2022 at 3:03 PM, Tyler Joseph said:

Waiting for London. Anyone else?

Hi Tyler! Have you received your Interview Letter yet for London embassy?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.