AnnNJ

Upcoming interview Newark NJ ROC

6 posts in this topic

hi everyone happy Friday hope everyone is doing ok!

my interview is next week In Newark married based ROC 

I am bringing: 
- Joint bank statements(With our original package I have sent the statement that we a shared account but no statements + we got a shared account in 2019)
- Our personal bank statements 
- credit card statements
(I opened the account and was able
to add my husband later on due to bad credit he is has is own card but only uses mine🤦🏾‍♀️)
- tons of pictures by ourself and with family members 
- affidavit letter
- gym membership, Costco membership 
- tax transcript (also screenshot of that I paid my taxes and that I don’t own anything)
- lease contract
- Cards that we wrote for each other every birthday, Christmas, valentines, anniversary 
- travel itinerary 
- health insurance 
- electric and cable bill (from how far back should bring it? I only get from 2021-till now online it doesn’t allow me to go further back unfortunately)

anyone has any experience from Newark or just a interview in general? please share! I can use all the help thank u!

sounds great to me. 

ur electric and cable bill from 2021 far back is enough if u cant go any further

dont forget your 2021 tax report / transcript if you havent submitted yet + W2 

the one that i didnt bring / provide : affidavit letters from friend & family 

i also include : car insurance + motor insurance ( both name), the title itself is under my husband name because if we put both name, i have to go city / town hall with him and i dont have time. 

pictures : since i already submitted pictures from 2018-2020 on my i-130 back in november 2020, for my AOS interview in 2 weeks, i only printed  total 14 pics from 2021-2022 and glued that photos in letter size paper with detail of the occassion and time

and for travel = i only provide boarding pass + hotel reservation. no itinerary detail

Edited by Misscloud

6 minutes ago, Misscloud said:

sounds great to me. 

ur electric and cable bill from 2021 far back is enough if u cant go any further

dont forget your 2021 tax report / transcript if you havent submitted yet + W2 

the one that i didnt bring / provide : affidavit letters from friend & family 

i also include : car insurance + motor insurance ( both name), the title itself is under my husband name because if we put both name, i have to go city / town hall with him and i dont have time. 

pictures : since i already submitted pictures from 2018-2020 on my i-130 back in november 2020, for my AOS interview in 2 weeks, i only printed  total 14 pics from 2021-2022 and glued that photos in letter size paper with detail of the occassion and time

and for travel = i only provide boarding pass + hotel reservation. no itinerary detail

Thank you so much for your quick response🤍!

God willing we pass🤍! Good luck

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline
43 minutes ago, AnnNJ said:

Thank you so much for your quick response🤍!

God willing we pass🤍! Good luck

Your evidence sounds good to me. I’d add that make sure it’s neatly organized, so you’re not fumbling around at the interview. 
What was the processing center for your ROC?

FROM F1 TO AOS

October 17, 2019 AOS receipt date 

December 09, 2019: Biometric appointment

January 15, 2020 RFE received

January 30, 2020  RFE response sent

Feb 7: EAD approved and interview scheduled

March 18, 2020 Interview cancelled

April 14th 2020: RFE received

April 29, 2020 Approved without interview

May 1, 2020 Card in hand

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

February 1, 2022 package sent

March 28, 2022 Fingerprints reused

July 18, 2023 approval

July 20, 2023 Card in hand

N400 

January 30,2023: Online filing

February 4th, 2023: Biometric appointment

June 15th, 2023: Case actively being reviewed

July 11th, 2023: Interview scheduled.

August 30th, 2023: Interview!

August 31st, 2023: Oath ceremony scheduled.

Sept 19th, 2023: Officially a US citizen!

1 hour ago, Rocio0010 said:

Your evidence sounds good to me. I’d add that make sure it’s neatly organized, so you’re not fumbling around at the interview. 
What was the processing center for your ROC?

Texas 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.