K_&_A

Embassy in Egypt interview times

209 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

There is an email someone was talking about in the May  filers group on FB for  the NVC, and they were able to get there case #.. and it took a couple days for a response they said.. 

NVCResearch@state.gov
In the subject line put your WAC # , petitioners full name and date of birth. 
and then attach a photo of your approval letter. 
I just did this today, so we shall see… 

Edited by Mahmir
Forgot a line…

Timeline

I sure will let you know!  every step in this process has been hurry up and wait..the waiting wouldn’t be so bad if they would just be transparent about if they received our case yet or not. . BUT by this point I’m tired of the wait. He’s worth it though! 😜 Been waiting since May 10,2021

Timeline
10 minutes ago, A AM said:

im rly disappointed. NVC just answered my E-mail. like why taking that long!! all of this time and they didnt even received our petition

Screenshot_137.png

How in the world do they not have it??? 
there are some that were approved in July and they are already in transit??? 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, A AM said:

exactly i dont get it!! im just lost with this process and its seems like i have to wait again for ages..
did you make an inquire to NVC?

Yes I sure did, but the 1st one I sent as soon  as USCIS approved our petition I put the wrong WAC#. And didn’t realize it, soooo I submitted another one with the right#  but that was I think the first week of July… 

I sis send an email to the NVC research one I was telling you about. So we shall see if they respond… 

when was your NOA2?

Timeline
Just now, A AM said:

NOA2 JUN 20, btw they answered my Inquiry after 21 days.

Okay so that time frame is coming up for me then, but we shall see…. 
It seems this research one they were responding to people in a couple days…. But I have no faith in any response….All I want to know if it is at NVC and we are waiting on Cairo to request more cases…. 

Timeline
Just now, A AM said:

exactly i hope yours in NVC already and i wish mine is gonna be soon... thats rly frustrating.

I hope we will all be in transit in 2 weeks.. 

I just don’t understand, they should have a way to track where our petition is at all times… 🧐but I shall try to be patient… 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.