Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

Guys the scan is not working😔

It gives this error⬇️

path "/case-history/WAC2390080221/english"

error "Unauthorized"
message "Full authentication is required to access this resource"
status 401

Other people who also do scans think USCIS made the API private, I will try to scan tomorrow again but if they really made the API private I dont know if we will be able to do scans anymore🙃

7 hours ago, Elays said:

It gives this error⬇️

error "Unauthorized"
status 401

Other people who also do scans think USCIS made the API private, I will try to scan tomorrow again but if they really made the API private I dont know if we will be able to do scans anymore🙃

I wonder why they would do that. 😟 I can’t imagine it poses any security threats or anything. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

May 20, '22 filer her - still waiting on noa2.  I can't possibly imagine why its taken almost 5 months longer (so far) than 90 percent of other May filers to get any response - approve, denial, or rfe.  very very frustrating.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 hours ago, MY & SC said:

May 20, '22 filer her - still waiting on noa2.  I can't possibly imagine why its taken almost 5 months longer (so far) than 90 percent of other May filers to get any response - approve, denial, or rfe.  very very frustrating.

Fingers crossed for you- I hope it comes soon! 🫰🤲

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
3 hours ago, MY & SC said:

I know just how you feel.. we are may 11th an watched a good majority get approved all around our date during the July time period.. then watched an watched..  until Aug 28th when we finall got notification of some movement. we got a RFE.. happy to see movement sad it wasnt an approval. So we returned the RFE an finally  we got our NOA2.. 490 days.. Use this time to get ready for after the NOA2 because you know it's gonna come an soon.. not like where we were 9 months ago.. Knowing its coming but later than sooner... 

So hang in their... its coming sooner than later..

On 9/21/2023 at 3:34 AM, Elays said:

It gives this error⬇️

error "Unauthorized"
status 401

Did the scan come back this week? 👀

4 hours ago, MY & SC said:

Y’know what I don’t understand about this whole process is why USCIS hasn’t reduced the overall processing time down from 16.5 months. It’s definitely improved from that point - I think for May they hit the 80% mark at around 13 months (most cases were finished by mid June), and it’s just improved from there. I see Sept 2022 folks getting approved at or before 12 months. I think they just don’t want people to be able to submit inquiries, which is shitty. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

good point, kxp.  that 16.5 months does not make sense.  moreover, the individual date they create by which we can call them keeps getting pushed further back - now its in 2024.  if processing is quicker, why do dates keep going back?   its not accurate by the way they say they calculate it.  if it were, we could call right now.

• 2 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

After 553 days of waiting we have finally been approved for NOA-2. We never had an RFE. It went from Case received to Case approved. My lawyer inquired some time ago but it was still considered in the normal processing time. I considered calling my congressman but never did because our inquiry date wasn’t too much longer. And now finally we have been approved just a few weeks before our inquiry date. I’m so happy and relieved! It has been such an unusually long wait. We were in the bottom 1-2% of filers for May 2022. For those still waiting keep up the hope! Miracles do happen! Thank you God and Buddha for answering our prayers.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Izzy_n_Sara said:

After 553 days of waiting we have finally been approved for NOA-2. We never had an RFE. It went from Case received to Case approved. My lawyer inquired some time ago but it was still considered in the normal processing time. I considered calling my congressman but never did because our inquiry date wasn’t too much longer. And now finally we have been approved just a few weeks before our inquiry date. I’m so happy and relieved! It has been such an unusually long wait. We were in the bottom 1-2% of filers for May 2022. For those still waiting keep up the hope! Miracles do happen! Thank you God and Buddha for answering our prayers.

Many many congratulations to you! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.