20 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi my name: Muhammad Sulayman 
can answer my questions please thank you, F2A visa son’spouse. Manila us embassy 
My priority Date/2020-March-16
I-130 Approve date/2021-feb-19
(NVC) accepted document date 01-Jun-2021 
Still waiting schedule appointment interview 
Today I just wanna check my DS-260 account 
On my Summary informations.
Notes: by NVC 

Due to the numerical limitations on immigrant visa issuance prescribed by law, this petition is not eligible for further processing at this time. The National Visa Center (NVC) will retain the petition until an immigrant visa becomes available. The NVC will notify the petitioner, principal applicant, or attorney of record when this petition is eligible for further processing. The principal applicant should not make any firm plans such as disposing of property, giving up jobs, or making travel arrangements at this time.

Please can someone tell me what the next I can do!???? 
Thank you,

*** Moved from Bringing Family of USC to Bringing Family of LPR forum, where topics about F2A cases are discussed.  Removed two unanswered duplicate threads in a different sub-forum.  For future reference, please do not create multiple threads on the same topic.  If you mistakenly post on the wrong forum, click "Report post" to request your thread to be moved.  FYI ***

Timeline
1 hour ago, Chancy said:

*** Moved from Bringing Family of USC to Bringing Family of LPR forum, where topics about F2A cases are discussed.  Removed two unanswered duplicate threads in a different sub-forum.  For future reference, please do not create multiple threads on the same topic.  If you mistakenly post on the wrong forum, click "Report post" to request your thread to be moved.  FYI ***

What time forum! ???

Hi Muhammad,

To my knowledge, your original question has some inconsistent statements:

1. You say F2A visa category, which is "spouses and children (unmarried and under 21 years of age) of lawful permanent residents".  This category is still showing current for immediate visa issuance on the visa bulletin (and has been current, not numerically limited for awhile).

2. But you say "son's spouse".  Do you mean the visa petition is for your son's spouse? IS your son LPR holder?

3. You say NVC accepted documents, does this mean you already paid the IV fees, began the IV application and uploaded documents that they reviewed and approved?

4. The CEAC website comments you listed would indicate you are actually in another visa category.  I have a brother-in-law in F2B since he's over 21 and this is what his status says too.  But because it is numerically limited, I have also been unable to pay IV fees or start the IV application so I am a bit confused how you were able to upload documents.

5. To get possibly better answer, clear up above comments, clarify who is being sponsored, who is petitioner, is petitioner LPR or USC, and what is relationship of petitioner to sponsored person?

Timeline
12 hours ago, Natepartlan said:

Hi Muhammad,

To my knowledge, your original question has some inconsistent statements:

1. You say F2A visa category, which is "spouses and children (unmarried and under 21 years of age) of lawful permanent residents".  This category is still showing current for immediate visa issuance on the visa bulletin (and has been current, not numerically limited for awhile).

2. But you say "son's spouse".  Do you mean the visa petition is for your son's spouse? IS your son LPR holder?

3. You say NVC accepted documents, does this mean you already paid the IV fees, began the IV application and uploaded documents that they reviewed and approved?

4. The CEAC website comments you listed would indicate you are actually in another visa category.  I have a brother-in-law in F2B since he's over 21 and this is what his status says too.  But because it is numerically limited, I have also been unable to pay IV fees or start the IV application so I am a bit confused how you were able to upload documents.

5. To get possibly better answer, clear up above comments, clarify who is being sponsored, who is petitioner, is petitioner LPR or USC, and what is relationship of petitioner to sponsored person?

I’m talking about F2A visa my green card holder and I’m petition for my son and F2A visa category, which is "spouses and children (unmarried and under 21 years of age) of lawful permanent residents". 

So to make sure I am understanding correctly:

1. You are the US LPR and you petitioned for your son?

2. Your son is under 21?

3. Your son is unmarried?

4. You said your uploaded documents were accepted; did you reach Documentarily Qualified status?  Meaning NVC said everything presented was OK, or does your status still show lacking some document? This is important question.

4a. See my 2 included pics from the CEAC website; do you show similar for your son on the summary page and message inbox?  Notice the summary page has 2 sets of fees and documents required for the Affidavit of Support person (petitioner) and the Applicant (beneficiary).

5. If all above is true, I still don't see why your petition would be numerically limited.  F2A is current across the globe since July 2019 visa bulletin.

The only other thing I can think of is for #4 you did not get all the way to documentarily qualified (like my message inbox pic) and your son had his 21st birthday before your petition was fully approved so he crossed over to F2B which is numerically limited for Philippines.

20142581_Screenshot2022-03-23095145.jpg.1949dcddbe24b1f54032ee8c509600f1.jpg

979230944_Screenshot2022-03-23095217.jpg.82c2bc71925a7f156ebb73d69aa3dc14.jpg

Edited by Natepartlan

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Natepartlan said:

So to make sure I am understanding correctly:

1. You are the US LPR and you petitioned for your son?

2. Your son is under 21?

3. Your son is unmarried?

4. You said your uploaded documents were accepted; did you reach Documentarily Qualified status?  Meaning NVC said everything presented was OK, or does your status still show lacking some document? This is important question.

4a. See my 2 included pics from the CEAC website; do you show similar for your son on the summary page and message inbox?  Notice the summary page has 2 sets of fees and documents required for the Affidavit of Support person (petitioner) and the Applicant (beneficiary).

5. If all above is true, I still don't see why your petition would be numerically limited.  F2A is current across the globe since July 2019 visa bulletin.

The only other thing I can think of is for #4 you did not get all the way to documentarily qualified (like my message inbox pic) and your son had his 21st birthday before your petition was fully approved so he crossed over to F2B which is numerically limited for Philippines.

20142581_Screenshot2022-03-23095145.jpg.1949dcddbe24b1f54032ee8c509600f1.jpg

979230944_Screenshot2022-03-23095217.jpg.82c2bc71925a7f156ebb73d69aa3dc14.jpg

20B9D208-635F-4D42-AF42-13451E0AFC6E.thumb.jpeg.b6ccd61706d8415e356253ec7d6d2955.jpeg

Muhammad,

The items you present in your posts is very inconsistent and confusing.  Secondly, you're not giving clear answers to the questions for me to try and offer some insight based on my own pending case.

1. Your latest picture shows visa class F21 so this makes me think you are US LPR and petitioning for your spouse and your under 21 son to come at the same time.  Earlier you kept saying just your son so it is confusing.

2. In your first post you said you had message, "Due to the numerical limitations on immigrant visa issuance prescribed by law, ...".  I do not see this at all in the picture you posted.  See 2 example pictures (1 for under 21 not limited petition [F2A/F22] and 1 for over 21, limited petition [F2B/F24]).

3. Ignoring all that mess for a moment, you did not confirm if you had an inbox message similar to mine ("All required applicant documents have been received and approved"), but your summary page seems to show you have done everything you can so far.  So if I take a leap of faith and assume by document accept date of 01Jun2021 is the same as your DQ date, then you are still waiting for the US Embassy Manila backlog of cases.  Their contact us page (https://ph.usembassy.gov/visas/contactus/) info shows most family preference immigrant visa cases they are working on now are DQ from July2020 so you have some waiting time ahead (FYI, this same page showed DQ Oct2019 a couple weeks ago so we can optimistically think they are processing the cases faster than a day-for-day rate).

2015617028_Screenshot2022-03-23104121.jpg.53b74e45719707ceeb54ba2743fe12ac.jpg

730200202_Screenshot2022-03-23103933.jpg.c13b63bddc5b2074fd8b7903818890b9.jpg  

Timeline
46 minutes ago, Natepartlan said:

Muhammad,

The items you present in your posts is very inconsistent and confusing.  Secondly, you're not giving clear answers to the questions for me to try and offer some insight based on my own pending case.

1. Your latest picture shows visa class F21 so this makes me think you are US LPR and petitioning for your spouse and your under 21 son to come at the same time.  Earlier you kept saying just your son so it is confusing.

2. In your first post you said you had message, "Due to the numerical limitations on immigrant visa issuance prescribed by law, ...".  I do not see this at all in the picture you posted.  See 2 example pictures (1 for under 21 not limited petition [F2A/F22] and 1 for over 21, limited petition [F2B/F24]).

3. Ignoring all that mess for a moment, you did not confirm if you had an inbox message similar to mine ("All required applicant documents have been received and approved"), but your summary page seems to show you have done everything you can so far.  So if I take a leap of faith and assume by document accept date of 01Jun2021 is the same as your DQ date, then you are still waiting for the US Embassy Manila backlog of cases.  Their contact us page (https://ph.usembassy.gov/visas/contactus/) info shows most family preference immigrant visa cases they are working on now are DQ from July2020 so you have some waiting time ahead (FYI, this same page showed DQ Oct2019 a couple weeks ago so we can optimistically think they are processing the cases faster than a day-for-day rate).

2015617028_Screenshot2022-03-23104121.jpg.53b74e45719707ceeb54ba2743fe12ac.jpg

730200202_Screenshot2022-03-23103933.jpg.c13b63bddc5b2074fd8b7903818890b9.jpg  

This is my second picture it’s been  excepted 

from lost year and also I don’t think F2A visa an F21 different visa’ 

F6BC5883-5803-4837-A40C-B8E8B30E7EA0.jpeg

FYI, F2A has sub-categories underneath like F21 and F22.

It was a very long, twisted road to get here, but your 2nd picture confirmed what I assumed which is 01Jun2021 is your DQ date.

Since USEM says they are currently working mostly on DQ dates from July2020 for family based visas (i.e. F2A), you have to relax, clear your mind, keep busy, messenger with your family, and wait for USEM to schedule an appointment slot (unless you have good reason to request expedited interview.  I don't know what a good reason is so I can't help you there).

The email address you have given to CEAC website should be receiving a non-information update approx every 60-120 days confirming you are still in line and waiting for interview slot.  We got our last email 01Feb2022.

Timeline
5 hours ago, Natepartlan said:

FYI, F2A has sub-categories underneath like F21 and F22.

It was a very long, twisted road to get here, but your 2nd picture confirmed what I assumed which is 01Jun2021 is your DQ date.

Since USEM says they are currently working mostly on DQ dates from July2020 for family based visas (i.e. F2A), you have to relax, clear your mind, keep busy, messenger with your family, and wait for USEM to schedule an appointment slot (unless you have good reason to request expedited interview.  I don't know what a good reason is so I can't help you there).

The email address you have given to CEAC website should be receiving a non-information update approx every 60-120 days confirming you are still in line and waiting for interview slot.  We got our last email 01Feb2022.

You know so much easy to say wait but it’s not easy to wait for long distance especially when you have first child in your life two years old and soon is going to be three years old still waiting for interview can you imagine my wife couple times send me video on him when he’s sleeping  he keep asking my name…. :((((( 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
10 minutes ago, muhammad sulayman said:

You know so much easy to say wait but it’s not easy to wait for long distance especially when you have first child in your life two years old and soon is going to be three years old still waiting for interview can you imagine my wife couple times send me video on him when he’s sleeping  he keep asking my name…. :((((( 

some of wait a long time and it is immigration that keeps us waiting not VJ

Timeline
2 minutes ago, JeanneAdil said:

some of wait a long time and it is immigration that keeps us waiting not VJ

Yeah you’re right immigration they don’t care about the family situation they only care about paperwork watches God create us without paperwork,,, 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.