time spent together is so important for immigration approvals

and again,  how  did u get USC? if u are the USC

Just now, Kelo carter said:

How did we meet

Where does the usc live 

How many times we met

Ask about names address

Explanation of how we met 

He said the interview was easy not hard until she got to how many times u guys met....that's where the prob started

I am from Nigeria .....Most times i hear it is difficult to get a K1 visa from Nigeria with one meeting.........Most of the nigerians who got K1 Visa met at least twice before filing the petition......Some met once before filing the petition and met again before the visa interview and they were given the K1 Visa....... Thinking of getting married immediately after meeting once after getting to know each other online is something that is not easily to succeed in Nigeria..... Just get married , file CR-1 Petition and meet twice before going for interview

2 minutes ago, JeanneAdil said:

yes,  met in person in 2019 

no one could do 2020 

but 2021 was open for getting together 

time spent together is so important for immigration approvals

and again,  how  did u get USC? if u are the USC

Yea we wanted to meet thn boom we got news of interview late 2021 so we just decided to wait...

5 minutes ago, Fk254 said:

I am from Nigeria .....Most times i hear it is difficult to get a K1 visa from Nigeria with one meeting.........Most of the nigerians who got K1 Visa met at least twice before filing the petition......Some met once before filing the petition and met again before the visa interview and they were given the K1 Visa....... Thinking of getting married immediately after meeting once after getting to know each other online is something that is not easily to succeed in Nigeria..... Just get married , file CR-1 Petition and meet twice before going for interview

Ok thanks so much

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Just now, Kelo carter said:

Yea we wanted to meet thn boom we got news of interview late 2021 so we just decided to wait...

Well ,  u need more time together 

I did 5 trips

1 month to meet family

2 months to marry

1 month for honeymoon

3 months (for Ramadan and soccer matches)

another 3 months (just be be together)

and if u got your US citizenship,  i need to say Congratulations

chat time has little influence to immigration to really know your fiancee

spend more time

marry

know the income (125% of poverty guidelines) for the spousal visa

know what u are getting into 

3 minutes ago, JeanneAdil said:

Well ,  u need more time together 

I did 5 trips

1 month to meet family

2 months to marry

1 month for honeymoon

3 months (for Ramadan and soccer matches)

another 3 months (just be be together)

and if u got your US citizenship,  i need to say Congratulations

chat time has little influence to immigration to really know your fiancee

spend more time

marry

know the income (125% of poverty guidelines) for the spousal visa

know what u are getting into 

Ok thanks alot this really helped

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, Kelo carter said:

They said beneficiary is not qualify for visa....I think it's mainly bec we met onces n got engaged...bec our relationship is real...we have evidence n all pics everything she refused to even take a look at it...

The K1 has been denied sorry. Your next option is to get married and file for CR1. Be sure to have at least two visits before your beneficiary has the visa interview. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

Self delete

Edited by Timona

Immigration journey is not: fast, for the faint at heart, easy, cheap, for the impatient nor right away. If more than 50% of this applies to you, best get off the bus.

Timeline

So you're from Nigeria? Came to the US under parents petition. Got naturalized a few years ago and have a GF from Nigeria? Is this right @Kelo carter

How old are you? I'm asking this because of a specific reason 

Immigration journey is not: fast, for the faint at heart, easy, cheap, for the impatient nor right away. If more than 50% of this applies to you, best get off the bus.

Just now, Timona said:

So you're from Nigeria? Came to the US under parents petition. Got naturalized a few years ago and have a GF from Nigeria? Is this right @Kelo carter

I file the petition I'm from sierria leon..bn in the USA for over 10 years became citizen in 2019...

Travel to Nigeria  to see my bf...n got engaged

1 minute ago, Timona said:

How old are you? I'm asking this because of a specific reason 

I'm 34 n he's 33

Timeline
31 minutes ago, Kelo carter said:

I file the petition I'm from sierria leon..bn in the USA for over 10 years became citizen in 2019...

Travel to Nigeria  to see my bf...n got engaged

I'm 34 n he's 33

Okay. This makes sense now.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.