AriDavid

Awaiting Interview at US Embassy in Lagos

75 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 minute ago, Lyndacute said:

Yessssssooooo

There I was getting exited for the speedy approval of my petitions, under 33 days lol…

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
55 minutes ago, Iamornext said:

There I was getting exited for the speedy approval of my petitions, under 33 days lol…

I doubt it will take that long because mines was involved during Covid for further delay. but the US embassy are getting back on track. So just wait and see with yours.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Lyndacute said:

I doubt it will take that long because mines was involved during Covid for further delay. but the US embassy are getting back on track. So just wait and see with yours.

I am hopeful 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys. Our CR-1 case was transfered from Kyiv, Ukraine to Frankfurt, Germany. We recently got the case expedited on a ground of the war in Ukraine and the case has been sent to the embassy. But unfortunately, I'm back in Nigeria. My question

1. Will I be able to pick a date ASAP provided I transfer to Nigeria? 

2. Do you have any idea which Schengen country can give me a visa in time? (I learnt that there are no appointment dates in Nigeria for German tourist visa at the moment) 

Hi guys. Our CR-1 case was transfered from Kyiv, Ukraine to Frankfurt, Germany. We recently got the case expedited on a ground of the war in Ukraine and the case has been sent to the embassy. But unfortunately, I'm back in Nigeria. My question

2. Do you have any idea which Schengen country can give me a visa in time? (I learnt that there are no appointment dates in Nigeria for German tourist visa at the moment) 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 4/30/2022 at 10:02 AM, Sammiebabatunde said:

No because the reason for your expedite doesn't exist anymore. What is your DQ date. You mentioned your PD on other thread but no DQ date.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Sammiebabatunde said:

We expedited our case on the ground of the experiences I had in Ukraine. Our case was sent to the Embassy in Frankfurt last week. 

I realize that. But the expedite is not relevant now because you are n longer in danger. If you had stayed in Germany you would have received the interview.

But you can always try for an expedite to Lagos if you feel you have a case.

What is your DQ date so I can add you to the spreadsheet?

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

ROC I-751

N-400

1 minute ago, dwheels76 said:

I realize that. But the expedite is not relevant now because you are n longer in danger. If you had stayed in Germany you would have received the interview.

But you can always try for an expedite to Lagos if you feel you have a case.

What is your DQ date so I can add you to the spreadsheet?

The U.S. Embassy/Consulate General in FRANKFURT, GER approved your request for expedited processing of your immigrant visa application. The National Visa Center sent your immigrant visa application to the U.S. Embassy/Consulate General in FRANKFURT, GER for their action. The Embassy/Consulate General will contact you soon to schedule a visa interview

Received that on the 29th of April. 

Timeline
32 minutes ago, Sammiebabatunde said:

The U.S. Embassy/Consulate General in FRANKFURT, GER approved your request for expedited processing of your immigrant visa application. The National Visa Center sent your immigrant visa application to the U.S. Embassy/Consulate General in FRANKFURT, GER for their action. The Embassy/Consulate General will contact you soon to schedule a visa interview

Received that on the 29th of April. 

Don't know why you are posting this it's immaterial to Nigeria. Can you not go back to Germany for interview? Nigeria will not honor that expedite. Expedites are embassy by embassy.

Like I said the reason for your expedite does not exist for you anymore. Correct? So why would Lagos expedite you when you are no longer in the throws of war. You are safe now out of there.

ROC I-751

N-400

• 2 months later...
Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 7/5/2022 at 9:59 AM, Teminikon said:

Any information on the Interview dates for F4 Visa DQ since January 2020 or the period when DQd for those getting interview dates for F4

Gud Day teminikon

u said ur priority date is oct 2005 u need to get in-touch with NVC because priority date with DQ till December this year has gotten there visa

d group where iam have seen

priority date of sept 2006 DQ Dec 2020 got interview in April

priority date Jan 2007 DQ Feb 2020 got interview in May

priority date Feb 2007 DQ Feb 2020 got interview in may

All is F4 Category and they all received there visa travel to US now

Are u sure ur priority date is oct 2005

Pls check your USCIS Approved letter to confirm your priority date very well

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/8/2022 at 8:28 AM, waja said:

Gud Day teminikon

u said ur priority date is oct 2005 u need to get in-touch with NVC because priority date with DQ till December this year has gotten there visa

d group where iam have seen

priority date of sept 2006 DQ Dec 2020 got interview in April

priority date Jan 2007 DQ Feb 2020 got interview in May

priority date Feb 2007 DQ Feb 2020 got interview in may

All is F4 Category and they all received there visa travel to US now

Are u sure ur priority date is oct 2005

Pls check your USCIS Approved letter to confirm your priority date very well

Yes the Priority date is correct...it is the delay in the processing , thus the my DQ date is March 2020...so fingers crossed , should get an appointment soon.

4 hours ago, Teminikon said:

Yes the Priority date is correct...it is the delay in the processing , thus the my DQ date is March 2020...so fingers crossed , should get an appointment soon.

Made an error in the initial DQ date...it is March, 2020 not January. Also, i guess your response about DQ Dec 2020 should read DQ Dec 2019....

• 3 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.