Bill y Bella

ATTENTION JULY FILERS!

6,102 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Scotland
Timeline

A quick hello. My network still screwed up. My approval date started out as 5th October....It's now saying 7th November. What the hell has happened? Has everyone gone on holiday at once, has there been a mass exodus of staff. Don't they understand it's peoples lives they are playing with.....guess not, we are just numbers and pieces of paper that inconvience them between the morning and evening commute!

On a happier note I found out today I might be getting a nice bonus from work.....and whilst some people at work saying, new clothes, new furniture, payment towards new car....... I'm thinking....hmmmm AOS!

Edited by weedebz

MY TIMELINES

K1

06/21/2007 - petition mailed....finally

07/09/2007 - NOA1 (hard copy 07/11/2007)

11/13/2007 - NOA2...127days after filing (hard copy 11/17/07)

12/22/2007 - packet 3 rec. (12/28/2007 returned)

01/11/2008 - medical (allergic to tetanus shot, requirement waived)

02/05/2008 - interview @ 10am - APPROVED!!!!!!

03/12/2008 - Flying Glasgow - Dublin - Chicago - Omaha

05/31/2008 - WEDDING

AOS

07/31/2008 - AOS and EAD finally mailed

08/02/2008 - Delivered

08/08/2008 - Check cleared

08/11/2008 - NOA1's for AOS and EAD recieved (reciept date 08/07/2008)

08/16/2008 - Biometrics letter recieved

09/09/2008 - Biometrics at 1pm, Omaha

09/26/2008 - AOS transferred to CSC

09/29/2008 - AOS touched (took out envelope at CSC and put in new pile)

10/03/2008 - AOS touched (probably that RFE coming soon!!!!)

10/06/2008 - AOS touched AGAIN!!! (surely it's an RFE)

10/15/2008 - EAD CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED!!!!YEY!!!

10/27/2008 - EAD IN HAND

01/12/2009 - AOS touched

01/26/2009 - Email from CRIS. GREENCARD PRODUCTION ORDERED..YIPPPPEEE

ROC

10/25/2010 - ROC mailed

11/15/2010 - NOA1 and check cashed

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
A quick hello. My network still screwed up. My approval date started out as 5th October....It's now saying 7th November. What the hell has happened? Has everyone gone on holiday at once, has there been a mass exodus of staff. Don't they understand it's peoples lives they are playing with.....guess not, we are just numbers and pieces of paper that inconvience them between the morning and evening commute!

On a happier note I found out today I might be getting a nice bonus from work.....and whilst some people at work saying, new clothes, new furniture, payment towards new car....... I'm thinking....hmmmm AOS!

The projected adjudicated by date is formulated based on data provided by VJ members. Its not something supplied by USCIS. Since there are so many April and May filers still pending on VJ the adjuticated by date is pushed further and further back. Hopefully it won't actually take that long, but I am bracing myself for the worst! UGH!

Bonus? What's a bonus? :lol:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I sent my I-129F on 7/20. The only thing I know so far is that somebody by name A.Scott signed for for it at VSC on the morning of 7/23. Nothing happened cince then whatsoever. No check cashed , no NOA1 received... Called National Calling Center on Monday twice. Both reps just said a standart line: Due to backlog you need to wait 90 days !!!before you even can call to check on it. Well I guess if it was lost on the way from mail room to the store room, I will know about that in 3 month, and then I could refile, and wait another 3 month to check on it and so force.... What can I say... And you know what ...She said something like - "we received millions !!! of application due to fee increase in end of July" - what a BS, just show me that they know nothing about what is really going on. And if you wanna try to call Vermont - guess what - they do not have any phone number published anywhere but Premium Processing, which does not even applies to K1.

By the way their own posting said that they were registering 7/27 application on 8/10??? Hmmm....did they skip 7/23???? Who the hell knows?

I also asked her if delay in receiving receipts will affect overall processing time, she said something like - "not necessarily" ....Yea, right.....Where are my pink glasses.....

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
I'm new to this party, but I thought I'd check in. After blazing off the starting block, I'm in the dreaded "wait" mode (Why won't you even TOUCH my application?)

Sometime in the last few days my adjucation estimate jumped from Oct 10 to Oct 25. That's not *terrible* but I'd LOVE to get beyond this first gate (looking for NOA2). We're hoping to spend Christmas together here in the states. She's never seen snow and I'd love to show it to her.

ps: Her b'day is just before Christmas, so wouldn't that be a lovely gift? :-D

you should get your NOA2 by october or november, but theres no way she'll be here for christmas if you're processing K1 visa and philippines processing. manila wont get it until december and then its a 3 to 4 month process there, unless you have some military expidite. our timeline is right behind yours. im figuring feb, march or april for us to have a visa.

its 3 to 4 months for processing here, then 3 to 4 months processing in manila. I've seen processing in 4 months total for a K1, but thats not happening now with the increase of petitions and backlog, you need your NOA2 within about 12 days for a 4 month K1.

you can always hope. maybe the increased fees will let them hire more help but i have feeling next years filers will reap the benefits of the fee incresaes. not us.

chris

1_948852256l.jpg

Gretchen montage

Davao July 07

our friendster

08/12/08 AOS sent

08/13/08 AOS received

08/15/08 NOA1 received EAD

08/15/08 NOA1 received AOS

08/19/08 Checks cashed

08/23/08 biometrics appt letter

09/09/08 biometrics

10/27/08 EAD approved

Timeline
I sent my I-129F on 7/20. The only thing I know so far is that somebody by name A.Scott signed for for it at VSC on the morning of 7/23. Nothing happened cince then whatsoever. No check cashed , no NOA1 received... Called National Calling Center on Monday twice. Both reps just said a standart line: Due to backlog you need to wait 90 days !!!before you even can call to check on it. Well I guess if it was lost on the way from mail room to the store room, I will know about that in 3 month, and then I could refile, and wait another 3 month to check on it and so force.... What can I say... And you know what ...She said something like - "we received millions !!! of application due to fee increase in end of July" - what a BS, just show me that they know nothing about what is really going on. And if you wanna try to call Vermont - guess what - they do not have any phone number published anywhere but Premium Processing, which does not even applies to K1.

By the way their own posting said that they were registering 7/27 application on 8/10??? Hmmm....did they skip 7/23???? Who the hell knows?

I also asked her if delay in receiving receipts will affect overall processing time, she said something like - "not necessarily" ....Yea, right.....Where are my pink glasses.....

Mine was received at VSC on 7/23. My NOA1 was issued on 7/31 and recieved by me on 8/4. USCIS issues press releaeses and in one I referenced above, the release stated that for I129F petitions received on or before 7/27 had their NOA1s issued. There was a link provided to that publication.

I don't have my NOA1 with me, but there is an 800 # on it that is supposed to be for VSC. I can PM it to you later if you like?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

I think its unrealistic to plan for an issued visa before February for any July filers. Perhaps Vermont will be a little faster to approve, but then again who really cares when we're talking about the difference between 90 days and 110 days? I'll be perfectly happy with an approval before Thanksgiving. We are all taking a big step in our relationships with this process. And I think if we've endured these years of waiting....what's another few months? I'm trying not to focus too much on Sasha not being here now and focusing more on the preparations for our future together. Working extra hours, watching a little more TV, spending time with my dog....it all helps the days go by more quickly. As helpful as this site is, I think it can also be what causes so many people to be so depressed. Some of these threads are almost suicidal! C'mon. I have to force myself to stay away from VJ sometimes, well at least limit my online time to about an hour at a time. We've just gotta stay calm and positive. This process can be very straining on relationships. And reading irate posts or frantic posts does nothing good for morale. There's absolutely nothing wrong with venting, as long as that's what it is. Let's try to keep everyone sane. Keep everyone happy and secure. This is a great place filled with tons of people who are helpful and encouraging. Its more than a forum to voice opinions and advice, its like a support group for victims. And sure, we all feel like victims right now. The only way we will win and not feel like victims is through simply surviving. If we dont end our relationships, then we win! So, hang in there everyone. July filers are moving up slowly, but moving nonetheless. Good luck all and God speed! :D :D

22 Jun 05 - We met in a tiny bar in Williamsburg, Va. (spent all summer together)

27 May 06 - Sasha comes back for a 2nd glorious summer (spent 8 months apart)

01 Jan 07 - Jason travels to Moscow for 2 weeks with Sasha

27 May 07 - Jason again travels to Moscow for 2 weeks of perfection

14 July 07 - I-129F and all related documents sent to VSC

16 July 07 - I-129F delivered to VSC and signed for by P. Novak

20 July 07 - NOA1 issued / receipt number assigned

27 Sep 07 - Jason travels to Moscow to be with Sasha for 2 weeks

28 Nov 07 - NOA2 issued...TOUCHED!...then...APPROVED!!!

01 Dec 07 - NVC receives/assigns case #

04 Dec 07 - NVC sends case to U.S. Embassy Moscow

26 Dec 07 - Jason visits Sasha in Russia for the 4th and final time of 2007 :)

22 Feb 08 - Moscow Interview! (APPROVED!!!)..Yay!

24 Mar 08 - Sasha and Jason reunite in the U.S. :)

31 May 08 - Married

29 Dec 08- Alexander is born

11 Jan 10 - AOS / AP / EAD package sent

19 Jan 10 - AOS NOA1 / AP NOA1 / EAD NOA1

08 Feb 10 - AOS case transferred to CSC

16 Mar 10 - AP received

16 Mar 10 - AOS approved

19 Mar 10 - EAD received

22 Mar 10 - GC received

Timeline

Hear, hear Jason! Too much hysteria so early on in the game! Lets all go out for happy hour and relax with a few cocktails!

Edited by julezabelle

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

all very sane and sensible, Jason-Sasha :yes:

I don't feel like a victim... I'd like to know more about the process; even waiting longer, but with a definite end point in mind, would be helpful to me; it's just so hard to plan anything... but I feel lucky; I truly do... I come from a great country, live in another great country, and am planning to move to yet another great country; I'm not fleeing for my life with nothing like many refugees, unable to read the documents they're confronted with and turned back at the border... I'm SO privileged; I've found someone I love so much I want to spend my life with him, and it's a great adventure! I don't mind if it takes a while to get sorted out :)

061017001as.thumb.jpg

The Very Secret Diary of Legolas Son of Weenus - by Cassandra Claire

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Mine was received at VSC on 7/23. My NOA1 was issued on 7/31 and recieved by me on 8/4. USCIS issues press releaeses and in one I referenced above, the release stated that for I129F petitions received on or before 7/27 had their NOA1s issued. There was a link provided to that publication.

I don't have my NOA1 with me, but there is an 800 # on it that is supposed to be for VSC. I can PM it to you later if you like?

Yes please PM it to me. Thanks in advance.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

We filed to TSC on July 23rd... they received it July 25th.... since then...nothing!!!!

The Money Order isn't cashed either... wonder how long the whole process will take... we wanted to get married in April NEXT year... :-((((

July 23rd 2007 - Filed 129-F - TSC

July 25th 2007 - TSC received petition (USPS Tracking)

August 16th 2007 - Money Order cashed!!! :-))))

August 17th 2007 - NOA1 Hardcopy in mail

August 21st 2007 - Touch

November 29th 2007 - Touch... and after three horrible hours

APPROVED!!!!

November 30th 2007 - Touch

December 13th - Medical

December 15th - Pack3 in mail

Decmber 17th - Pack 3 mailed to FFM

Timeline

We filed to TSC on July 23rd... they received it July 25th.... since then...nothing!!!!

The Money Order isn't cashed either... wonder how long the whole process will take... we wanted to get married in April NEXT year... :-((((

I'll bet you'll get some news anyday now. :thumbs:

22 Jun 05 - We met in a tiny bar in Williamsburg, Va. (spent all summer together)

31 May 08 - Married

16 Mar 10 - AP received

16 Mar 10 - AOS approved

19 Mar 10 - EAD received

22 Mar 10 - GC received

Filed: Timeline
As helpful as this site is, I think it can also be what causes so many people to be so depressed. Some of these threads are almost suicidal!

Word - I probably won't be here as long as it would take to make lasting friendships (I do not mean that sarcastically, or offensively) because I too, would get caught up in my own impatience and worry. I just figure Inna won't be here until February, but she's going to LOVE Florida's February, coming from Moscow's February :D

Then again, I am going to visit her October 15th, yahoo!

Everybody, be cool - a year from now we all will probably be happy, chillin' out with our spouses, ahh yes...

Timeline
As helpful as this site is, I think it can also be what causes so many people to be so depressed. Some of these threads are almost suicidal!

Word - I probably won't be here as long as it would take to make lasting friendships (I do not mean that sarcastically, or offensively) because I too, would get caught up in my own impatience and worry. I just figure Inna won't be here until February, but she's going to LOVE Florida's February, coming from Moscow's February :D

Then again, I am going to visit her October 15th, yahoo!

Everybody, be cool - a year from now we all will probably be happy, chillin' out with our spouses, ahh yes...

You know, Tim this is one of my most frequent thoughts....or dreams. Having Sasha here in January or February so she can experience a milder winter. In Florida yours are pretty warm, here a little chillier. But still so much warmer than Moscow. I was originally gonna go see her in October as well, but she insisted on a September visit. She's more optimistic about a New Year's visa issuance, so we split the waiting time as equally as we could. If it looks like her visa wont be tangible until February, I'll visit again in December. Keeps us sane. B)

31 May 08 - Married

16 Mar 10 - AP received

16 Mar 10 - AOS approved

19 Mar 10 - EAD received

22 Mar 10 - GC received

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Well I'm home.

NOA1 in hand. It was delivered on the 13th while I was away.

Notice Date August 8th.

But here is where I'm now completely confused.

I mailed the petition on July 27th.

USPS online tracking shows delievery on July 29th.

The return receipt has a stamp on it from USCIS acknowledging receipt on July 30th.

The Received Date on the NOA1 is listed as July 27th.

Which should be used on the spreadsheet and in my timeline?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.