Bill y Bella

ATTENTION JULY FILERS!

6,102 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

JULY K1 FILERS TIMELINE

ScreenName-------received**---NOA1***----NOA2***-----NVC-------Embassy-----Medical------Interview----Visa

CSC *

Weedebz-----------07/06/07----07/11/07----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

a-jeanne-----------07/09/07----07/13/07----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

Samby--------------07/12/07----07/17/07----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

Tony and Tess-----07/16/07----07/26/07----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

niceguy26----------07/18/07----07/21/07----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

chris4gretchen-----07/18/07----07/23/07----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

GeordieLover------07/19/07----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

Jeraly---------------07/20/07----07/25/07----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

JCochranUSN------07/24/07----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

Rick and Dixie-----07/27/07----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

VSC *

Babybluesusie-----07/03/07----07/10/07----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

English Muffin-------07/05/07----07/10/07----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

Jason-Sasha--------07/16/07----07/20/07----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

Mel and Rene -----07/17/07----07/20/07----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

thejoz---------------07/18/07----07/23/07----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

StillThePrettiest----07/19/07----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

julezabelle----------07/23/07----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

Bill y Bella -------07/27/07----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

Brad&Meera------07/27/07----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

Selby226------------07/23/07----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

Arrta ----------------07/28/07----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

michellemilitza------??/??/??-----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

cdherrick981------??/??/??-----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

Please Move To Correct Service Center:

* If your application was transferred, please enter your data in the section for the 2nd service center.

* * Received date should be the date the application arrived at the service center where it will be adjudicated.

* * * NOA1 & NOA2 dates should be the dates when they were issued, not the date that you received a hard copy.

To add or update your data, simply reply to the latest post that contains the timelines and then edit the quote.

Data should be sorted by service center, then by date received.

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE QUOTING THE MOST RECENT VERSION OF THE TIMELINE BEFORE YOU ENTER NEW DATA!

If posters are not sure how to add themselves, just add a reply to this topic with only your info and someone will place it in the list

*********moved GeordieLover and a-jeanne again to correct service center********

Edited by chris4gretchen

1_948852256l.jpg

Gretchen montage

Davao July 07

our friendster

08/12/08 AOS sent

08/13/08 AOS received

08/15/08 NOA1 received EAD

08/15/08 NOA1 received AOS

08/19/08 Checks cashed

08/23/08 biometrics appt letter

09/09/08 biometrics

10/27/08 EAD approved

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

I paid by money order because I NEVER use checks to pay for anything. So, I know that I should just wait for my NOA1 to come in the mail. However, I've heard lots of people never even get their NOA1.

I'm unable to trace if the money order has been cashed because the USPS doesn't offer money order tracking (but 711 money orders do, imagine that).

Anyone have any ideas how I can get my receipt number? How long does it take on average to get an NOA1 in the mail? I filed through Nebraska, and I'm assuming I was forwarded to CSC.

21 JUL 07 : K1 package mailed to Nebraska Service Center

24 JUL 07 : K1 arrived in Lincoln, NE

24 JUL 07 : USPS status of package: DELIVERED:)

02 AUG 07 : NOA1 from CSC

03 DEC 07: NOA2

12 DEC 07: NVC Receives

14 DEC 07: NVC sends to Bangkok

17 DEC 07: Consulate receives

08 JAN 08: Packet 3 sent

08 JAN 08: Given date of interview

11 JAN 08: Interview...approved already before getting to the window!...NO questions asked

25 JAN 08: My lady arrives in IAD-Washington DC:)

19 APR 08: Married in Alexandria, VA (5 days before Visa expires)

20 JUN 08: Mailing in AOS packet

18 DEC 09: GREEN CARD RECEIVED:)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

the cheque came back! so we have a tracking number, and finally some information... which includes that we're at the CSC; #######? :blink: my fiance is from Texas and we were told that those were to be sent to Vermont, so that's what we did... and now it's at California? anyone know what's going on with that?

anyway, updated (and yes, it's the most recent version :) ):

JULY K1 FILERS TIMELINE

ScreenName-------received**---NOA1***----NOA2***-----NVC-------Embassy-----Medical------Interview----Visa

CSC *

Weedebz-----------07/06/07----07/11/07----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

a-jeanne-----------07/09/07----07/13/07----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

Samby--------------07/12/07----07/17/07----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

Tony and Tess-----07/16/07----07/26/07----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

niceguy26----------07/18/07----07/21/07----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

chris4gretchen-----07/18/07----07/23/07----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

GeordieLover------07/19/07----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

StillThePrettiest----07/19/07----07/27/07----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

Jeraly---------------07/20/07----07/25/07----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

JCochranUSN------07/24/07----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

Rick and Dixie-----07/27/07----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

VSC *

Babybluesusie-----07/03/07----07/10/07----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

English Muffin-------07/05/07----07/10/07----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

Jason-Sasha--------07/16/07----07/20/07----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

Mel and Rene -----07/17/07----07/20/07----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

thejoz---------------07/18/07----07/23/07----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

julezabelle----------07/23/07----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

Bill y Bella -------07/27/07----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

Brad&Meera------07/27/07----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

Selby226------------07/23/07----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

Arrta ----------------07/28/07----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

michellemilitza------??/??/??-----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

cdherrick981------??/??/??-----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

* If your application was transferred, please enter your data in the section for the 2nd service center.

* * Received date should be the date the application arrived at the service center where it will be adjudicated.

* * * NOA1 & NOA2 dates should be the dates when they were issued, not the date that you received a hard copy.

To add or update your data, simply reply to the latest post that contains the timelines and then edit the quote.

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE QUOTING THE MOST RECENT VERSION OF THE TIMELINE BEFORE YOU ENTER NEW DATA!

If posters are not sure how to add themselves, just add a reply to this topic with only your info and someone will place it in the list

061017001as.thumb.jpg

The Very Secret Diary of Legolas Son of Weenus - by Cassandra Claire

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I thought all TSC were sent to California. Ours was.

Edited by niceguy26

Mid-June filer, Mid-July NOA1 :(...

6/21/07 - I-129F Sent : transferred to CSC at some point...

7/12/07 - Received date as shown on NOA1 Hardcopy

7/18/07 - NOA1

7/21/07 - Check FINALLY Cashed!!!

7/24/07 - Finally got receipt number off the back of cancelled check!

11/23/07 - Our first ever touch!

11/27/07 - Touched on website

11/28/07 - NOA2!!!!!!!!

I-129f was approved in 160 days from your filing date.

12/21/07 - Received at NVC and assigned case number!

12/27/07 - Case forwarded to USEM

01/04/07 - Case received by USEM

02/25/08 - Scheduled St. Luke's Medical Appointment 7:00 AM

03/03/08 - Interview at USEM APPROVED

This was supposed to change at the end of July http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/men...00045f3d6a1RCRD

17th March 2010 - Started the removal of conditions process

22nd March 2010 - Application received by CSC

30th April 2010 - Biometrics appointment

Timeline

yes, but RESIDENTS of Texas were supposed to come under the jurisdiction of Vermont as of July 30, and we sent it directly there, as we were told, and it was received there, and the cheque endorsed there... so sending it on to California makes no sense to me

061017001as.thumb.jpg

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

Filed: Timeline

JULY K1 FILERS TIMELINE

CSC *

VSC *

StillThePrettiest----07/19/07----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

mike_n_peewee 07/18/07---- 07-25-07----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

GeordieLover----07/19/07??-----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

a-jeanne---------07/09/07-------07/13/07----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

TO KEEP DATA CURRENT, ONLY REPLY TO THE MOST RECENT POST OF THE TIMELINE!

Timeline

that's not the latest version, mike_n_peewee

061017001as.thumb.jpg

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

JULY K1 FILERS TIMELINE

CSC *

StillThePrettiest----07/19/07----07/27/07----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

VSC *

mike_n_peewee 07/18/07---- 07-25-07----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

Current version updated with mike_n_peewee's info

JULY K1 FILERS TIMELINE

CSC *

VSC *

English Muffin------07/05/07----07/10/07----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

Jason-Sasha-------07/16/07----07/20/07----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

thejoz--------------07/18/07----07/23/07----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

mike_n_peewee --07/18/07---- 07-25-07----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

julezabelle---------07/23/07----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

Selby226-----------07/23/07----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

Bill y Bella ---------07/27/07----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

Brad&Meera--------07/27/07----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

Arrta ---------------07/28/07----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

cdherrick981--------??/??/??-----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

Resorted timelines by date received.

My Timeline:

7/27/07 VSC rcvd I-129F--8/7/07 NOA1 issued--12/12/07 NOA2 issued--12/27/07 Pkg 3 returned--2/29/08 Interview & Approval--4/1/08 POE--6/27/08 Married--6/27/08-6/5/09 Trying to figure out how to make this work--6/11/09 Submitted AOS forms--6/19/09 NOA's issued--7/21 Biometrics--7/27 Rcvd 2 of 3 Interview appt letters for 8/24--8/3 Rcvd 3rd interview appt letter for 8/28--8/5 Used infopass appt to consolidate interviews on 8/28--8/6/09 Rcvd email notification of AP & EAD approvals--8/11&12 Rcvd AP's in mail--8/14 Rcvd 1st EAD card in mail.--8/23/11 Mailed ROC Pkg.--8/24/11 NOA--10/5/11 Biometrics

My Favorite Links & Threads:

CSC & VSC K1 & K3 Recent approvals

Colombia Club Part 1 & Colombia Club Part 2

RFE List Learn from others' mistakes.

Red Flags Learn what to try to avoid or prepare to discuss and explain during interview.

HUSKERKIEV Thread Great insider tips from a former adjudicator at the Nebraska Service Center.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Scotland
Timeline

ooooooooo for the first time since filling out timeline my estimated approval date actually came forward.... ok it was only by 1 day but thats better than it getting later!!!!! I've noticed a couple of may filers for VSC have got NOA2's but it CSC currently appears to be processing 12th april

MY TIMELINES

K1

06/21/2007 - petition mailed....finally

07/09/2007 - NOA1 (hard copy 07/11/2007)

11/13/2007 - NOA2...127days after filing (hard copy 11/17/07)

12/22/2007 - packet 3 rec. (12/28/2007 returned)

01/11/2008 - medical (allergic to tetanus shot, requirement waived)

02/05/2008 - interview @ 10am - APPROVED!!!!!!

03/12/2008 - Flying Glasgow - Dublin - Chicago - Omaha

05/31/2008 - WEDDING

AOS

07/31/2008 - AOS and EAD finally mailed

08/02/2008 - Delivered

08/08/2008 - Check cleared

08/11/2008 - NOA1's for AOS and EAD recieved (reciept date 08/07/2008)

08/16/2008 - Biometrics letter recieved

09/09/2008 - Biometrics at 1pm, Omaha

09/26/2008 - AOS transferred to CSC

09/29/2008 - AOS touched (took out envelope at CSC and put in new pile)

10/03/2008 - AOS touched (probably that RFE coming soon!!!!)

10/06/2008 - AOS touched AGAIN!!! (surely it's an RFE)

10/15/2008 - EAD CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED!!!!YEY!!!

10/27/2008 - EAD IN HAND

01/12/2009 - AOS touched

01/26/2009 - Email from CRIS. GREENCARD PRODUCTION ORDERED..YIPPPPEEE

ROC

10/25/2010 - ROC mailed

11/15/2010 - NOA1 and check cashed

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

hi!

I'm new to this site, but so far I'm finding it very useful, and kinda addictive!... I hired a lawyer to help out with my I-129F (which i'm not sure i should have done, but we'll see)... and my lawyer sent out my I-129F on 7/27/07... I've never been very good at waiting, so this is torture. I guess I'm curious to see if anyone else has used a lawyer to help in this process. If so, how's that working out for ya? So far, I haven't had any problems, except for a little miscommunication. I hadn't been told that two of the processing centers were closing (and had been relying on the lawyer's info, rather than doing my own research), so I was still operating under the idea that this whole process would only take 3-4 months. Thus, I was attempting to plan a December wedding. My lawyer knew this, but obviously it didn't connect, because when i finally asked if they thought it was too "ambitious" of a plan, they said "yes, definitely", because now the process takes 5-7 months, and that's assuming all goes smoothly. Now I know not to trust the lawyer completely, and that I need to keep my eyes open. I'd be interested in hearing about your lawyer issues/situations, if you have any!

I like this site a lot so far- knowing we're not alone in this process makes me feel a lot better about our hurry-up and wait situation. Is anyone else in the midst of attempting to plan a wedding that has no definite date? That's one of the most frustrating parts... We could plan a beautiful wedding, have everything all set and ready to go, and then miss our wedding date because of Immigration. Yikes. But i suppose that's part of the game too, and flexibility is going to have to be the answer.

Anyways, just wanted to speak up, since i've been watching this topic awhile and hadn't really put in my two cents yet..

Take care, and here's hoping the rush of July applications springs VSC and CSC into action!

Courtney

7/27/07-I-129F sent out to VSC via overnight mail

07/27/07-VSC receives our I-129F- signed for by A. SCOT

8/10/07-check cashed

12/17/2007-NVC receives our case

12/19/07-petition leaves NVC

12/28/07-petition is received by Embassy

01/07/08-he receives Packet 3!

01/11/08-sends in Packet 3 w/out checklist...waiting on police cert :-(

01/15/08- Medical Appointment

01/17/08- receive police certificate

01/18/08-send in checklist!

01/30/08- he receives Packet 4!

02/20/08- 10am INTERVIEW DATE!- APPROVED!!!

03/06/2008- he leaves England to be with me

04/19/08-OurWedding!

FILE FOR AOS, EAD & AP:

05/29/08- Sent via USPS to Chicago

06/02/08-pkg signed for by J Mac

06/06/2008-NOA1 for AOS, EAD, AP

06/10/2008- received NOA1 information in the mail

6/25/2008- Biometrics Appointment goes well:)

6/26/2008- Finally able to check the status of our cases online!

7/08/2008-AOS touch

7/08/2008-e-mail with notice that AOS has been transferred to CSC

7/11/2008-AOS touch

7/11/2008-e-mail with notice that CSC has received AOS application

7/14/2008-AOS touch

7/15/2008-AOS touch

8/07/2008-Notice EAD card production ordered!

8/07/2008-EAD Approval notice sent!

8/07/2008-AP Approval notice sent!

8/16/2008-Received EAD card in the mail!

8/18/2008-Received AP papers in the mail!

8/22/2008-AOS touch

...patiently waiting for AOS...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
hi!

I'm new to this site, but so far I'm finding it very useful, and kinda addictive!... I hired a lawyer to help out with my I-129F (which i'm not sure i should have done, but we'll see)... and my lawyer sent out my I-129F on 7/27/07... I've never been very good at waiting, so this is torture. I guess I'm curious to see if anyone else has used a lawyer to help in this process. If so, how's that working out for ya? So far, I haven't had any problems, except for a little miscommunication. I hadn't been told that two of the processing centers were closing (and had been relying on the lawyer's info, rather than doing my own research), so I was still operating under the idea that this whole process would only take 3-4 months. Thus, I was attempting to plan a December wedding. My lawyer knew this, but obviously it didn't connect, because when i finally asked if they thought it was too "ambitious" of a plan, they said "yes, definitely", because now the process takes 5-7 months, and that's assuming all goes smoothly. Now I know not to trust the lawyer completely, and that I need to keep my eyes open. I'd be interested in hearing about your lawyer issues/situations, if you have any!

I like this site a lot so far- knowing we're not alone in this process makes me feel a lot better about our hurry-up and wait situation. Is anyone else in the midst of attempting to plan a wedding that has no definite date? That's one of the most frustrating parts... We could plan a beautiful wedding, have everything all set and ready to go, and then miss our wedding date because of Immigration. Yikes. But i suppose that's part of the game too, and flexibility is going to have to be the answer.

Anyways, just wanted to speak up, since i've been watching this topic awhile and hadn't really put in my two cents yet..

Take care, and here's hoping the rush of July applications springs VSC and CSC into action!

Courtney

Hi Courtney,

Welcome to VJ. We're not using a lawyer so I can't help you there but I think it's best not to plan your wedding until you have the visa approved. Once it's approved you have six months in which to use it then 90 days after arrival so that gives you around 9 months to plan a wedding if you are going for a big 'do'. Personally we're off to Vegas for a 'quickie' one - hopefully on 30th January 2008, but we're not making any firm plans yet. :unsure:

Edited by English Muffin

Timeline

hello, and welcome to the merry band of July filers :)

Is anyone else in the midst of attempting to plan a wedding that has no definite date? That's one of the most frustrating parts...

oh, tell me about it... when we first started discussing our plans (before we'd done ANY research), we wanted to get married in Australia, where I'm from... twenty minutes of web-research got THAT idea out of our heads quick smart... now we're trying to plan something in the US, but in the meantime I have to wrap up not one but TWO jobs here in the UK, and arrange shipping of anything I want, and then return to Aus, and see family, and arrange shipping of other stuff from there (and sale of the rest - when I left Aus it was supposed to be for a year, so all my stuff went into storage), and have some sort of party (we can't get married there, but by Og we won't be cheated out of everything... no ceremony or anything, just a big get together) - but of course we can't even predict a month, let alone a day... people are really understanding, but it's SO frustrating not to know at ALL what we're doing

two countries is bad enough; having three involved is just ridiculous :lol:

061017001as.thumb.jpg

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Serbia
Timeline

JULY K1 FILERS TIMELINE

CSC *

VSC *

English Muffin------07/05/07----07/10/07----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

Jason-Sasha-------07/16/07----07/20/07----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

thejoz--------------07/18/07----07/23/07----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

mike_n_peewee --07/18/07---- 07-25-07----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

julezabelle---------07/23/07----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

Selby226-----------07/23/07----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

Bill y Bella ---------07/27/07----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

Brad&Meera--------07/27/07----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

Arrta ---------------07/28/07----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

cdherrick981--------??/??/??-----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**----**/**/**

Resorted timelines by date received.

I perceive something goes whrone with the list. I was there yesterday and now i am not!

So I will add my self again!

Transatlantic I-129 sent 23.07.2007. CSC

Thanks!

AOS

08.09.2008. AOS, EAD & AP Sent to Chicago

08.11.2008. Delivered

08.15.2008. Check cashed

08.18.2008. NOA's received

08.25.2008. Received Biometrics Letter

09.06.2008. Biometrics Appointment

10.17.2008. EAD Card production ordered

10.20.2008. AP approval notice sent

10.25.2008. AP received in the mail

10.27.2008. EAD received in the mail

02.12.2009. Interview Appointment Letter received

03.16.2009. Interview in San Francisco

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.