Hamada30

Combo interview final decision

9 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Depends on the IO, but in my wife’s case, she got the notice of the Oath Being Scheduled within a few days, and about a month after the interview she received a NOA saying the I751 had been approved.

Good Luck!

Edited by Dashinka

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 12/16/2021 at 8:22 PM, Hamada30 said:

Hello Guys 

I just had my combo interview I-751 and N-400 this week but didn’t get a decision 

how long does it take to get a final decision?  

Check your case status online i had my i751 interview and i was told that my case would be reviewed within 120days as soon as i got home i checked my case and it says a new card is being produced thats how i knew it was approved and 48hrs later status changed that case was approved so best bet is to check your case status online.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline

Took about three weeks, I received the confirmation for the ceremony slightly before confirmation that I-751 was approved, oath ceremony took place 10 days later. So ITW to oath: less than 5 weeks.

21 hours ago, Hamada30 said:

Thank you  I hope they get approved soon as I plan to travel in 4-5 months with my wife. 

I completed my combo interview and they said I would be updated in a month. Now, it has been 5 months and nothing. 

My case in LA office.

• 1 month later...
On 12/16/2021 at 11:22 PM, Hamada30 said:

Hello Guys 

I just had my combo interview I-751 and N-400 this week but didn’t get a decision 

how long does it take to get a final decision?  

Hello guys thanks for the replies, so I have an update 

I got the I-751 approved thank god this week and waiting for the new GC to be mailed to me. 
so anyone in the same situation waiting for N-400 to be resolved after approval of I-751 and how long it should take? Thanks 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.