J&D1008

DECEMBER 2021 1-129F K1 FILERS

857 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 11/7/2022 at 8:19 PM, Genzo10 said:

Do you think time process will increase after december?

We will see when USCIS releases Q4 statistics ... but honestly, the train has been crawling for many, many quarters now ... (see my quarterly statistics report from earlier in this message group)

8 minutes ago, mw & rg k1 said:

We will see when USCIS releases Q4 statistics ... but honestly, the train has been crawling for many, many quarters now ... (see my quarterly statistics report from earlier in this message group)

From understanding one of your charts you have Dec 2021  ( 20th thru 24th ) still pending , that's if I'm understanding it correct right ?

Timeline
20 hours ago, Gary Rich said:

From understanding one of your charts you have Dec 2021  ( 20th thru 24th ) still pending , that's if I'm understanding it correct right ?

December has basically not even started being processed (yet) ... it's likely they will finally start opening cases in a few months 

Along with the horizontal bar charts, I show a list of activity (generally only withdrawals at this point).  I wanted to know initially how the weeks were progressing once they started working on the files.  alas that isn't happening yet.

I posted my first activity detector last Friday showing where they are opening cases to do anything ... the majority of effort is in late August 2021 as of now and seems to just barely start September's files.

8 minutes ago, mw & rg k1 said:

December has basically not even started being processed (yet) ... it's likely they will finally start opening cases in a few months 

Along with the horizontal bar charts, I show a list of activity (generally only withdrawals at this point).  I wanted to know initially how the weeks were progressing once they started working on the files.  alas that isn't happening yet.

I posted my first activity detector last Friday showing where they are opening cases to do anything ... the majority of effort is in late August 2021 as of now and seems to just barely start September's files.

I understand.. i ran a few scan off case tracker.. and you are correct.. nothing happen only like a few denied cases pop up in my range.. all other untouched. I truly believe that after the holidays things will start to move..

Edited by Gary Rich

Timeline

Gary, you saw my post about where (by receive date) USCIS seems to be opening previously untouched cases ... I'll run that periodically so we can get a better approximation when they actually open our date range.   Keep an eye out for more posts like that soon

I have the script set to run again soon (Friday evening CA time) but traveling so may be posting the results late Sat or Sun as I am traveling at the moment

Timeline

a little worrisome that the peak was ~120 cases as compared to ~300 last week .... will keep an eye on that (maybe even build some statistics if it looks like it would be worth monitoring)

Edited by mw & rg k1

Timeline

Added some statistics to the "Where are they opening data cases"  ...
Please message me if there is more useful data or a better way to present

For those interested in statistics
Max Cases processed (by week number):    124
        Occurring week of:     2021-08-27

Total Cases observed as starting:    421
Standard Deviation (by week number):    27
Variance(by week number):    755

On 11/12/2022 at 4:08 PM, mw & rg k1 said:

USCIS activity update:

With regard to our date range, nothing really.  Just a few more withdrawls.

The unopened cases activity chart is quite interesting.  The pattern is consistant.  one week later and a matching shift in date range.

if this continues to hold, it should be fairly easy to predict when we start processing many forms

History_2022_11_12.jpg

Thank you!

4 minutes ago, nvd said:

I-129F mailed in: 12/21/2021

NOA1 Received 12/23/2021

so tired of waiting 😭

I understand you fully.. but actually we not to far off right now.. you got to hang in there tho

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Gary Rich said:

Some in Dec Group ending 32920 was denied on Sept 21st 2022.. do you see it

That's interesting. That case number is after ours(December 20th) which tells me that they're slowly opening cases for future months, maybe doing cursory/preliminary checks for complete packets?

4 minutes ago, dfederly said:

That's interesting. That case number is after ours(December 20th) which tells me that they're slowly opening cases for future months, maybe doing cursory/preliminary checks for complete packets?

who know?..  but something happen

4 minutes ago, dfederly said:

The usual rejection for incomplete packets is done upon receipt of the packet - that's why you see roughly 10% of cases being rejected after a couple of days. This must be one of the packets that are just randomly on top of the stack of papers.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.