CC&S

Haiti K1 Fiance Visa 2021

16 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

This Forum is for Applicants who applied for K1 Fiance visa in Haiti 2021. Please share your experience, where you are in your journey and update your timeline. Thanks everyone

Timeline
10 hours ago, Kerry13! said:

March filer waiting on NOA2

Hopefully soon you'll get your NO2. We got ours 9 months later, we filled in February. Let us know when you do

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline
2 hours ago, YF&KD said:

December filer, here!!

You may be a January filer depending on when USCIS "receives" your application. You will use that as your NOA-1 date on the timeline. There is a discussion forum created for January filers. 

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Hello guys! Has anyone received an emailed from NVC stating:

K1 visa petition to the U.S. Embassy/Consulate in Port Au Prince, Haiti">"The National Visa Center sent your K1 visa petition to the U.S. Embassy/Consulate in Port Au Prince, Haiti
K1 visa petition to the U.S. Embassy/Consulate in Port Au Prince, Haiti">The National Visa Center (NVC) received your fiancé (e)’s/spouse’s approved I-129F petition from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). NVC will now forward the petition to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate in Port Au Prince, Haiti. Please note that the transfer process can take several weeks. The U.S. Embassy or Consulate will contact your fiancé (e)/spouse when they are ready to process his or her petition.

I checked my status it still states At NVC. I'm not sure what to expect. Let me know guys if you received such email and what came next.
Thanks everyone

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline
39 minutes ago, CC&S said:

Hello guys! Has anyone received an emailed from NVC stating:

K1 visa petition to the U.S. Embassy/Consulate in Port Au Prince, Haiti">"The National Visa Center sent your K1 visa petition to the U.S. Embassy/Consulate in Port Au Prince, Haiti
K1 visa petition to the U.S. Embassy/Consulate in Port Au Prince, Haiti">The National Visa Center (NVC) received your fiancé (e)’s/spouse’s approved I-129F petition from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). NVC will now forward the petition to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate in Port Au Prince, Haiti. Please note that the transfer process can take several weeks. The U.S. Embassy or Consulate will contact your fiancé (e)/spouse when they are ready to process his or her petition.

I checked my status it still states At NVC. I'm not sure what to expect. Let me know guys if you received such email and what came next.
Thanks everyone

You will receive this email every 60 days until NVC forwards your case to embassy. Haiti has a backlog so expect to receive at least 3 or 4 of those emails. 

Timeline
13 minutes ago, J&D1008 said:

You will receive this email every 60 days until NVC forwards your case to embassy. Haiti has a backlog so expect to receive at least 3 or 4 of those emails. 

Thanks a lot! 

• 5 months later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.