Dil & Malar

NOVEMBER 2021 I-130 Filers

370 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Kyl123 said:

Very. This whole process is outdated to me. Don’t know if I can do a quick side track here, but I was talking to a friend who worked in the Netherlands immigration. Takes a few weeks and boom your together. It’s honestly unbelievable and almost unforgivable the US immigration systems makes couples this long to be together. Thankfully I have a supportive family and have been able to be with my wife half of the time we’ve been taking steps in the process, but others aren’t so lucky and it’s simply not morally right in my opinion.

I totally agree. In fact I see posts occasionally from couples that have split up during the wait and the US spouse withdraws the application. It’s crazy. I’m lucky too as I’m quite independent and don’t mind a bit of time on my own, but the months between my visits to the US can get tedious and lonely especially during the holiday season. I think the USCIS has the worse reputation for immigration than anywhere else. They really just don’t seem to care.

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

30th OCT 2021 filed in NEBRASKA transferred to TEXAS is just approved on 3rd sep...  reported in the VJ timeline now.  Certainly TEXES, VERMONT in fact POTOMAC is also on OCT/NOV 2021 approvals now.. Calif needs to catch up.  They are in vastly in SEP-2021

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Icedgem said:

I totally agree. In fact I see posts occasionally from couples that have split up during the wait and the US spouse withdraws the application. It’s crazy. I’m lucky too as I’m quite independent and don’t mind a bit of time on my own, but the months between my visits to the US can get tedious and lonely especially during the holiday season. I think the USCIS has the worse reputation for immigration than anywhere else. They really just don’t seem to care.

AT LEAST THEY SHOULD ISSUE K3 visa, the purpose of K3 was designed to give temporary relief.  But unfortunately they stopped it.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Dil & Malar said:

AT LEAST THEY SHOULD ISSUE K3 visa, the purpose of K3 was designed to give temporary relief.  But unfortunately they stopped it.

Yup. I mean like I said, I think it’s just an outdated system that is understaffed, unnecessarily nitpicky, and worst of all uncaring. I would love (but also have sympathy for) to see some of the IOs who constantly have issues with everyone have to be apart from their family or loved ones for years.

Anyways, time to end my little rant. 😂. Let’s all hope we are close to the end of the process and can get going with our lives. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline
18 minutes ago, Icedgem said:

Man. I couldn’t ever do that to my wife, but I can see if some people are hopeless why they might consider that. Let’s stay strong and keep at it. 

Just seen a Ir1/CR1 in Nebraska get approved in 126 days on Lawfully. I’m so happy for them really but wow that’s not fair on us 2021ers!!. It gets me super frustrated that they are not working together in date order. Thats my rant over.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Icedgem said:

Just seen a Ir1/CR1 in Nebraska get approved in 126 days on Lawfully. I’m so happy for them really but wow that’s not fair on us 2021ers!!. It gets me super frustrated that they are not working together in date order. Thats my rant over.

Yes, the same person reported here in VJ timeline..  When we see certain case, they are super lucky, it does not mean like we should wait to get the loved ones here.  I hope this service centers keep some logic behind all the approvals

14 hours ago, Icedgem said:

The problem is that I think VJ and Lawfully don't distinguish between normal cases and expedites. So while we are seeing cases get approved long before ours, it's possible this person had a legitimate reason for expediting like a humanitarian reason. I have to remind myself that I am fortunate to not be in a situation that requires expediting. I know it's hard though. I, as a control freak, hate that I have no control over this situation!

52 minutes ago, madhatter204 said:

The problem is that I think VJ and Lawfully don't distinguish between normal cases and expedites. So while we are seeing cases get approved long before ours, it's possible this person had a legitimate reason for expediting like a humanitarian reason. I have to remind myself that I am fortunate to not be in a situation that requires expediting. I know it's hard though. I, as a control freak, hate that I have no control over this situation!

I’m the same, it’s awful not having any control over the situation. I agree about the expedited cases, it is interesting though what the USCIS consider to be a humanitarian reason. Let’s hope we will get closure on this part of the process very soon 🙏

I just saw this on Facebook and I don't know where to look for it here... but come on California?! Ugh... we were also "initially" Nebraska then no notice, but transferred to California... I hope we all get our approvals sooner than later. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Screenshot_20220909-221121_Facebook.jpg

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Azc1122 said:

I just saw this on Facebook and I don't know where to look for it here... but come on California?! Ugh... we were also "initially" Nebraska then no notice, but transferred to California... I hope we all get our approvals sooner than later. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

You can see it here..  https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

It was showing FEB 2021, now JULY 2021.  It goes up and down, it is VJ timeline based on the people who input their timeline..

HOPE WE ALL GET OUR APPROVALS SOON.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
33 minutes ago, Azc1122 said:

It's definetly not accurate. 

It's based on people's updates in visa journey. 

I'm cali too pd oct 5th😊

16 hours ago, faysalsharif said:

My Visa journey estimate is showing any day now according to the email! Something soon would be nice! Maybe have my wife in before valentines day?

What is "visa journey estimate"?

Timeline
2 hours ago, Azc1122 said:

What is "visa journey estimate"?

Click on your timeline down below in your profile page and see the estimate at the bottom

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.