Dil & Malar

NOVEMBER 2021 I-130 Filers

370 posts in this topic

37 minutes ago, faysalsharif said:

Really wish there was a premium processing option for us, kinda annoying how we're almost 9 months in and we essentially made it to the half way mark....

I just hit 11 months today already surpassing the 10.5 month processing time at California and still waiting. I am going crazy!!!!

2 hours ago, faysalsharif said:

Really wish there was a premium processing option for us, kinda annoying how we're almost 9 months in and we essentially made it to the half way mark....

Yeah, meanwhile some people get approved in 4-5 MONTHS. I really don't understand how they do it.

I really hope that it’s not another 9 months waiting for the approval. I’m going insane here!!. I had no idea it would take this long. When I applied the wait times were under 6 months. I was planning on moving to the US this year and have now accepted that it will probably be next year. I have so much of my life to pack up and organise and I’m in limbo at the moment and can’t do anything. 

The next part of the process I’m not too concerned about at it will be in stages and I think the NVC are quicker and more organised that the USCIS 🤞🏻

Let’s hope that this month they get through some of those old 2021 cases. 🙏 

1 hour ago, Icedgem said:

I really hope that it’s not another 9 months waiting for the approval. I’m going insane here!!. I had no idea it would take this long. When I applied the wait times were under 6 months. I was planning on moving to the US this year and have now accepted that it will probably be next year. I have so much of my life to pack up and organise and I’m in limbo at the moment and can’t do anything. 

The next part of the process I’m not too concerned about at it will be in stages and I think the NVC are quicker and more organised that the USCIS 🤞🏻

Let’s hope that this month they get through some of those old 2021 cases. 🙏 

Yes I know that once we get through this part of the process that NVC usually takes about 2.5-3 months to get through. I really hope that I am getting my approval any day now. 335 days today of waiting and I’m exhausted 😫😫😫😫

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Got off the phone with USCIS support, they said my case apparently shows Texas center instead of Potomac where it was these past few months? Apparently it changed in the middle of our conversation?? Anyone have any experience with something like that?

2 hours ago, faysalsharif said:

Got off the phone with USCIS support, they said my case apparently shows Texas center instead of Potomac where it was these past few months? Apparently it changed in the middle of our conversation?? Anyone have any experience with something like that?

They change cases without notification.

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Azc1122 said:

Any updates with your status'?

It looks like AUGUST/SEPTEMBER 2021 I130 are in progress now.. may be we are about 2 months away from approval.. I think.  If we get earlier then we are lucky

1 minute ago, Dil & Malar said:

It looks like AUGUST/SEPTEMBER 2021 I130 are in progress now.. may be we are about 2 months away from approval.. I think.  If we get earlier then we are lucky

Yes I agree, they are getting through the August and into September cases now. I’ve been watching the California cases and they are getting approved at about 350 days which is around mid October. I did see a November 10th get approved yesterday out of the blue, that got my heart racing 🙏.

31 minutes ago, Azc1122 said:

Any updates with your status'?

No I’m still stuck in actively reviewing since November 17th. I really thought I was onto something last week when the app through me a push notification. It was just a glitch. 

5 hours ago, SaraEl said:

My case is processing in California SC 

PD October 5th 

I saw someone from sept 2nd getting approuved yesterday. I hope they go a little faster from now on 

I just can’t believe how slow they are. There are a few August cases in California still outstanding but yes I agree it looks like they have started on September. Those employment visas are being processed in days to a couple of months and we are moving at snails pace,  😞 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.