BeHealthy

NVC to Mumbai Consulate Gather Here!!!

1,124 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, SKMS said:

i don't understand why are they creating such a mess out of the process! 2022's end is nearing and they have an entire year's worth backlog for CR1/IR1 that they haven't cleared yet. Really difficult to keep up hopes with all this non transparent statistics and processes. 

I wish we could do something. 

I pray this week brings some hope. They usually issue interview letters last week of the month. I just hope tons of people with CR1/IR1 recieve interview letters. 

Hi,

CR1 Case was approved for expedition by Mumbai embassy due to genuine health issues on Sept 16th, was DQ same day by NVC (after 4-5 months of documents submission, fees payment) and case status shows Ready at Mumbai but got no mails about interview yet. Was praying that this process gets done in Oct., anyone in the same boat? When did they send interview letter?

thx!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello,

Please share any updates on November F21 interview letters for Mumbai

If  any one has the link to F21(Spouse of US permanent Resident) Interview Dates Tracker - Google sheets.please share it as well

On 8/3/2022 at 5:30 PM, deep15 said:

Hey,

My wife's DQ for her CR1 visa came in mid March I was just wondering how much longer should we anticipate to wait for her interview?

hey, hope your wife and you are doing well. 

have you gotten an interview letter yet? 

8 hours ago, VTD said:

Hallelujah! I got my interview letter. Interview date is November 18th. DQd on May 27th. Cr1. Wishing all the best to everyone in this group.

congratulations. did you by any chance expedite your case? or was it via a normal queue?

On 9/26/2022 at 10:21 AM, Gg GG said:

I wish we could do something. 

I pray this week brings some hope. They usually issue interview letters last week of the month. I just hope tons of people with CR1/IR1 recieve interview letters. 

hey! were you able to get interview letters yet? 

On 9/14/2022 at 4:46 PM, pknick said:

Hello ,

Anyone here applied for IR2 ( child of US citizen ) our DQ is June 3rd 2021, and Pd: Dec 14th 2020. my daughter now is 21yrs, i am worried if things will change , any advice please 

For US citizen, IR2 case, as far as I know the date that matters is the date of filing of I-130, the child's age is frozen on that date. See link below.

https://www.uscis.gov/green-card/green-card-processes-and-procedures/child-status-protection-act-cspa

If you are an immediate relative, a VAWA self-petitioning abused spouse or child of a U.S. citizen, or a derivative child of a VAWA self-petitioning abused spouse or child of a U.S. citizen, your age is frozen on the date the Form I-130 or Form I-360 is filed. If you were under the age of 21 at the time the petition was filed, you are eligible for CSPA and will not age out. However, you must remain unmarried in order to qualify.

50 minutes ago, sharpie11 said:

For US citizen, IR2 case, as far as I know the date that matters is the date of filing of I-130, the child's age is frozen on that date. See link below.

https://www.uscis.gov/green-card/green-card-processes-and-procedures/child-status-protection-act-cspa

If you are an immediate relative, a VAWA self-petitioning abused spouse or child of a U.S. citizen, or a derivative child of a VAWA self-petitioning abused spouse or child of a U.S. citizen, your age is frozen on the date the Form I-130 or Form I-360 is filed. If you were under the age of 21 at the time the petition was filed, you are eligible for CSPA and will not age out. However, you must remain unmarried in order to qualify.

On 9/30/2022 at 2:47 PM, stroper said:

CR1 - Mumbai

Submission Date: 3/7/2021

USCIS Approval Date: 12/23/2021

NVC DQ Date: 3/25/2022

Interview Scheduled Date: 10/27/2022

Thank you everyone for sharing your timeline and wish you all the best in getting interviews sooner.

Hi 
Can you please share your Priority Date? 

On 9/25/2022 at 11:02 AM, SKMS said:

hey guys! anyone heard anything from NVC yet? any idea what the hell are they doing all this while? we have gotten to end of 2022 now and they still have not started scheduling interviews for CR1/IR1 yet! 

Any other person here staying away from their spouses for a long time now? 

I am still waiting for IL
CR1 Category  
PD April 6th, 2021

DQ date: January 04th 2022

Any idea when I will get IL? 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
On 9/30/2022 at 7:08 PM, SKMS said:

Anyone else who got DQ'ed from Jan to early match 2022 and has gotten their interview letter yet? How come we are being skipped over? Isn't NVC supposed to schedule interviews based on DQ dates? 

My parents got DQ on Jan 4, 2022 IR5 category. It's been 8 months and still no interview letter for Mumbai consulate. At the same time I am seeing in forums people are reporting getting IL for IR5 who got DQ in March and April 2022.

This is ridiculous! There is no response from NVC, I even contacted them via 'Ask the NVC' website and received a canned/scripted response which was no help.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Guddi said:

I am still waiting for IL
CR1 Category  
PD April 6th, 2021

DQ date: January 04th 2022

Any idea when I will get IL? 

My parents got DQ in Jan 2022 IR5, still waiting for IL from Mumbai consulate

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.