Tuts25

Affadavit of support form- household size

6 posts in this topic

Okay, I’m going crazy! Filling out i864ez form and I’m up to the household size part but part 4 line 

1.f already has the number 2 on it! And I can’t change it to what the number has to be. What did everyone else do?? This is so confusing. I don’t know if USCIS did that on purpose but the instructions say to add up your household size and mine is 4 so I don’t know 

Are you trying to fill out the form in a browser, or did you open it in Acrobat? It seems to be a bit glitchy in a browser, but if you download it and open it in Acrobat, the total number does change when you add household members on lines 1b to 1e.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Are you filling the form out on-line or did you save it and open it to fill it out?  You have to save the form then open it so the numbers will add up in the form.  If you try to just open it and fill it from the website it won't work properly.  Then just enter the appropriate numbers in 1.b - 1.e and 1.f should add them all together.  If not, then just print it and manually fill it in, but the form worked for us after saving and opening it.

image.png.9d2d6c6075bc1e3993873476add26640.png

16 minutes ago, Marieke H said:

Are you trying to fill out the form in a browser, or did you open it in Acrobat? It seems to be a bit glitchy in a browser, but if you download it and open it in Acrobat, the total number does change when you add household members on lines 1b to 1e.

You are amazing this worked! Thanks for responding so fast! 

16 minutes ago, cdndesro said:

Are you filling the form out on-line or did you save it and open it to fill it out?  You have to save the form then open it so the numbers will add up in the form.  If you try to just open it and fill it from the website it won't work properly.  Then just enter the appropriate numbers in 1.b - 1.e and 1.f should add them all together.  If not, then just print it and manually fill it in, but the form worked for us after saving and opening it.

image.png.9d2d6c6075bc1e3993873476add26640.png

Thank you so much it’s working now! 

17 minutes ago, Marieke H said:

Do you know if we can sign online or do we have to print signs scan and upload 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
25 minutes ago, Tuts25 said:

do we have to print signs scan and upload 

This.

Spouse:

2015-06-16: I-130 Sent

2015-08-17: I-130 approved

2015-09-23: NVC received file

2015-10-05: NVC assigned Case number, Invoice ID & Beneficiary ID

2016-06-30: DS-261 completed, AOS Fee Paid, WL received

2016-07-05: Received IV invoice, IV Fee Paid

2016-07-06: DS-260 Submitted

2016-07-07: AOS and IV Package mailed

2016-07-08: NVC Scan

2016-08-08: Case Complete

2017-06-30: Interview, approved

2017-07-04: Visa in hand

2017-08-01: Entry to US

Myself:

2016-05-10: N-400 Sent

2016-05-16: N-400 NOA1

2016-05-26: Biometrics

2017-01-30: Interview

2017-03-02: Oath Ceremony

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.