EandS2019

I-751 September 2021 Filers

1,189 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
31 minutes ago, johnnyI129F said:

Hello everybody ! 
package already sent yesterday the 24th! Over 10 lbs ! Sent with fedex overnight to be delivered Monday morning with signature required ! 
i tried to organize the package with stacking everything on top of each other with dividers but  that didn’t help , so i went to special store and asked for solution ! See how it came out ! 
is that good ? 

6E9AB96D-8A3D-4A6B-ADBB-5F2FC69E692F.jpeg

4F2567BF-96DE-4184-A900-C1625249AE31.jpeg

It's huge, but it does look organized! 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
2 minutes ago, johnnyI129F said:

Yea ! I had to pay $127 for fedex overnight ! And $20 for this bag , it worth it though :) 

1F055EF2-2E4A-4049-B794-9EDC5E4DB9A6.jpeg

In my opinion, you should get an instant approval just for the expense and effort! Mine is tiny compared with yours!

Hey guys, if they are sending 24 month extension, does that mean we can still file for citizenship next year?

1 minute ago, Southern_Belle07 said:

Hey guys, if they are sending 24 month extension, does that mean we can still file for citizenship next year?

Whenever you have three years of physical residency in the USA base on bona fide marriage , you can apply for the citizenship ,even if your ROC still pending . That what the immigration officer told us in the AOS interview. 

2 hours ago, johnnyI129F said:

Hello everybody ! 
package already sent yesterday the 24th! Over 10 lbs ! Sent with fedex overnight to be delivered Monday morning with signature required ! 
i tried to organize the package with stacking everything on top of each other with dividers but  that didn’t help , so i went to special store and asked for solution ! See how it came out ! 
is that good ? 

6E9AB96D-8A3D-4A6B-ADBB-5F2FC69E692F.jpeg

4F2567BF-96DE-4184-A900-C1625249AE31.jpeg

Unfortunately, the first thing they will do is take everything out of the bag and toss it 😞

Not a newbie but lost my old info years ago) I have been through this process before --all the way through naturalization-- This site has always been a great help to me. 

28 minutes ago, Southern_Belle07 said:

Yes, you may apply when eligible. The length of extension has nothing to do with you eligibility date.

Not a newbie but lost my old info years ago) I have been through this process before --all the way through naturalization-- This site has always been a great help to me. 

Just now, johnnyI129F said:

If they toss the bag and scan all the papers properly , I wouldn’t mind that ;)

That's a good attitude to have)

Hello all,

I submitted my packet and it was received on the 7th and was approved on the 16th.  We just received the NOA today.  Hope it goes fast from here.

On 9/20/2021 at 7:56 AM, snowmeetssun said:

Hello Everyone,

My wife and I submitted our documents to where USCIS received the packet on August 31,  2021.  They sent us back our packet with a rejection notice.   In the rejection notice they stated:

-We are returning your I-751 joint petition and any relating fees as your I-751 joint petition was received prior to the 90-day period immediately preceding the expiration date of your I-551 card. 

-Please ensure to complete the application fully, submit the appropriate fees, and include all required documentation.

Technically her 90 period didn't start until September 4, 2021, so we are a few days early.  Do you think they really sent it back for this closeness?

From what I can tell, I believe that our packet is completed.  We followed what USCIS and Visa journey guides when completing the packet.

I've tried to call the USCIS, but this new voice automated system and EMMA is just HORRIBLE!  I can't get ahold of a human.  I want to know when we resubmit, do we need to send new copies of everything (USCIS has printed the tracking stuff at the bottom of every page)?  Can we reuse these money orders?  Someone wrote on them, but never cashed them.  Do we need to make a new i-751 form since the date originally signed was in mid August?

I feel like I should just make a new cover letter and resend the packet, kind of annoyed. 

THANKS to everyone that reads.  Hopefully someone can help us with this.

unfortunately you filed early , you should have used the uscis calculator and then sign the petition and send it a day or two after just to be safe .. its interesting to know , where you able to use the same documents that have tracks on them again or you had to provide new copies ?! 

On 9/8/2021 at 12:54 AM, Vicolas said:

We sent our ROC package to USCIS Phoenix on 9/5 through FedEx. It was delivered on 9/7 morning 9:59am. 

No further notice so far, and good luck everybody!!

Hi, we are in Salt Lake City as well !  wow ! your AOS approved on 11/25/2019 .. we got approved on 11/26/2019 ! 

2 hours ago, johnnyI129F said:

unfortunately you filed early , you should have used the uscis calculator and then sign the petition and send it a day or two after just to be safe .. its interesting to know , where you able to use the same documents that have tracks on them again or you had to provide new copies ?! 

Filing early is automatic rejection. It's a sad truth, but it has always been that :(

Filing fee includes biometrics and paperwork. Did you get the amount right?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.