Murph4865

APPROVED

11 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Murph4865 said:

Wife just did 5 hrs worth of stuff at usem manila had pre-interview for 5 minutes had to re-upload paperwork that was already uploaded to NVC but did not get transferred to embassy they gave her 30 minutes to do that and was charged 3000 pesos out at security where people are now scanning and uploading for the clients then after that she had do other stuff in the building there was only 2 people doing interviews. The final interview was 5 questions and took 2 minutes to complete for final approval 

Congratulations!!!! My wife only had to pay 500 to scan the documents. But I know it this point if you're like me you would be willing to pay anything to end this nightmare.

Congrats, Murph!

Edited by boris64

Not a newbie but lost my old info years ago) I have been through this process before --all the way through naturalization-- This site has always been a great help to me. 

10 hours ago, RO_AH said:

Congratulations!!!! My wife only had to pay 500 to scan the documents. But I know it this point if you're like me you would be willing to pay anything to end this nightmare.

I would have paid 9k pesos or more what ever the cost to end this wild ride

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
6 hours ago, ziggy406 said:

congrats man...i hope to be in your shoes one day....i have a long journey ahead...i am starting from the beginning...please sir, any tips?

First tip is to determine which visa type that you will be applying for and study the guides and instructions.   Also, fill out your visa timeline to help others help you when you actually have a specific question. 

YMMV

5 hours ago, Joe Kano said:

So you are saying there are only two Consulars officers doing interviews?

Yes at the time she went in the whole time she was there.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.