2,965 posts in this topic

Just now, jack182 said:

Your approval is coming soon ! !!! Hang in there ! 

i have a feeling my interview will be waived since i already went to the office and asked the officer to put in hold. she was so nicee  i cant believe she asked me which application i wanted to pursue if i30 or i360 and still she kept all my application pending did not deny my i30 also. 

Hi everyone, 

as my new c31 card is supposedly being produced, I would like to know what are the next steps going to be. Let’s pretend that it means approval and I will get a letter at some point.

From my understanding, after the case is transferred to NBC, I should get some sort of note from them and/or RFE. Does that sound about right?

also, my medicals have been completed about 3 years ago. Does that mean that my old medical record is still valid? If so, should my next steps look like NBC transfer > local office transfer > interview notice if no additional documents are required? 

ps. 485 processing times at my local office  range from 12 to 27 mo.

I am a little bit lost here.

thanks! 

1 minute ago, Zzz___1 said:

Hi everyone, 

as my new c31 card is supposedly being produced, I would like to know what are the next steps going to be. Let’s pretend that it means approval and I will get a letter at some point.

From my understanding, after the case is transferred to NBC, I should get some sort of note from them and/or RFE. Does that sound about right?

also, my medicals have been completed about 3 years ago. Does that mean that my old medical record is still valid? If so, should my next steps look like NBC transfer > local office transfer > interview notice if no additional documents are required? 

ps. 485 processing times at my local office  range from 12 to 27 mo.

I am a little bit lost here.

thanks! 

Congrats cn you please screenshot your timeline please ??

Just now, Zzz___1 said:

August 19’ - Applied combo 360/485

March 21’ -RFE sent (bona fide + cohabitation)

May 21’ - RFE responded

September 21’ - New card is being produced 

you had no response in 2020?

Filed: Other Timeline
On 9/27/2021 at 11:00 PM, Zzz___1 said:

Congratulations! Thanks for sharing! 

Congratulations 🎈🍾🎉 

My I-485 was updated with finger print applied, since then no update. Even my EAD renewal is still pending. Priority date:May 2018

Filed: Other Timeline
7 minutes ago, Zzz___1 said:

Since when?

what do your local office processing times are saying?

thanks! 

Since May2021 it was updated with fingerprints been applied. Also I contacted my congressman  that was after they reach to them that the case got updated with fingerprints applied. The last update from the congressman’s office was that it is at it’s completion of extensive background checks. This is driving me crazy.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.