sarabou17

Case moved to Vermont

193 posts in this topic

On 2/20/2022 at 11:38 AM, Snirgeu said:

Just got AR. 144 days after filing Sept 29 2021.

K3 sent Dec 16 2021.

Sent in a typo correction request shortly after getting AR1. Typo was corrected February 22, 2022, AR2 shortly afterwards, and approval!

I'm 100% certain the typo request caused it as they had to go into the file while it's under review, since I requested typo corrections when it was under "case received" and did not even get a response. 

Also, the previous typo requests' referral number ended with NSC, while the request from February 20 after the AR ended with VSC.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
4 hours ago, Snirgeu said:

Sent in a typo correction request shortly after getting AR1. Typo was corrected February 22, 2022, AR2 shortly afterwards, and approval!

I'm 100% certain the typo request caused it as they had to go into the file while it's under review, since I requested typo corrections when it was under "case received" and did not even get a response. 

Also, the previous typo requests' referral number ended with NSC, while the request from February 20 after the AR ended with VSC.

Congratulations!  I've never heard of a typo correction.  It seems like you got their attention.  Best of luck! :D

Got an RFE on i130 application today. So far i only have the status update so no idea what they actually want :(

Anyone else recently got RFE from Vermont? Do they upload it the 'documents' section online or just send it via mail?

and then can I respond online or do I have to mail back?

so frustrated right now.

my PD is June 23rd

• 4 weeks later...

The Vermont thread has been super quiet. 

Wanted to update we got approved on day 260. 

Following the pattern of first active review at 5 months followed by second active review  and approval between days 250 to 260.

Hoping everyone else gets an approval soon! 

Edited by Kor2USA

9 hours ago, Kor2USA said:

Following the pattern of first active review at 5 months followed by second active review  and approval between days 250 to 260.

Congratulations!

I got RFE on Feb 23rd.  Reason given was two of my uploaded documents were 'corrupted' so i had to rescan and upload them again (even though when logging into my case online i could download the 2 documents successfully to my computer)

Status updated on USCIS to 'Response to RFE received' on Feb 28th and now...nothing.

Really tests your mental well being this process! the unknown timelines and lack of feedback is the worst.

36 minutes ago, webber777 said:

Congratulations!

I got RFE on Feb 23rd.  Reason given was two of my uploaded documents were 'corrupted' so i had to rescan and upload them again (even though when logging into my case online i could download the 2 documents successfully to my computer)

Status updated on USCIS to 'Response to RFE received' on Feb 28th and now...nothing.

Really tests your mental well being this process! the unknown timelines and lack of feedback is the worst.

The unknown timelines are definitely the worst. How can anyone plan their life when they don't know when or even if they're moving?

I hope they respond to your RFE soon and you're able to move to NVC

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
On 3/23/2022 at 8:27 AM, Kor2USA said:

Congrats again on your approval...It's so quiet for i130 VT. I haven't seen or heard any approvals from VT just Texas and CA not even Potomac lately seems like the transfer to VT opposed to TX slowed things down ...just frustrating! Especially with no transparency from the USCIS and no rhyme or reason just theories. Constantly seeing people with PD dates after yours get approvals from different SC is not helpful either... Just to end on a positive note one day closer to an approval, 🙄😏

3 hours ago, Lady Lamb said:

Congrats again on your approval...It's so quiet for i130 VT. I haven't seen or heard any approvals from VT just Texas and CA not even Potomac lately seems like the transfer to VT opposed to TX slowed things down ...just frustrating! Especially with no transparency from the USCIS and no rhyme or reason just theories. Constantly seeing people with PD dates after yours get approvals from different SC is not helpful either... Just to end on a positive note one day closer to an approval, 🙄😏

I also thought this lately! I wonder if it really has slowed down recently … I hope not. 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, poceangirl said:

I also thought this lately! I wonder if it really has slowed down recently … I hope not. 

I hope not too!   A easy quick fix would be transparency, this is the only organization that I know of  where you literally beare everything and you know nothing , we're not talking about a house or a car here ,we're talking about your life ,your livelihood  and your family!

it's cringy to hear  people say that if you've been transferred from one SC to another it doesn't affect your application ,yeah sure,  just like they take application in the order received 🤭 ,

when clearly people who have been transferred exactly the same date or  have a PD date later than yours and same country and/or ok different country get approved and then there's no response  to your application then than statement is is bit ... speculative to say the least. 

BUT to end on a positive note  , we're one day closer to answer / approval. 

I hope WE ALL. hear something soon.  🙏🙏  insh.

41 minutes ago, Lady Lamb said:

I hope not too!   A easy quick fix would be transparency, this is the only organization that I know of  where you literally beare everything and you know nothing , we're not talking about a house or a car here ,we're talking about your life ,your livelihood  and your family!

it's cringy to hear  people say that if you've been transferred from one SC to another it doesn't affect your application ,yeah sure,  just like they take application in the order received 🤭 ,

when clearly people who have been transferred exactly the same date or  have a PD date later than yours and same country and/or ok different country get approved and then there's no response  to your application then than statement is is bit ... speculative to say the least. 

BUT to end on a positive note  , we're one day closer to answer / approval. 

I hope WE ALL. hear something soon.  🙏🙏  insh.

It definitely makes a difference being transferred . You will now be on that service center’s trajectory. I think things would be a lot better if all centers worked on the same timeline more or less. There would be less wondering and frustration (myself included) . 

anyway I hope everyone is approved soon too ! Good luck 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, poceangirl said:

It definitely makes a difference being transferred . You will now be on that service center’s trajectory. I think things would be a lot better if all centers worked on the same timeline more or less. There would be less wondering and frustration (myself included) . 

anyway I hope everyone is approved soon too ! Good luck 

Wow, I promise you made me LOL 😂 thank you I needed that ...the ,"service center’s trajectory" , I AGREE but I guess when someone posted they NEVER never seen a case affected by a transfer...I wanted to pull my hair out, but I won't because I just got it done..

Will you please keep me posted if you hear anything from any of the service centers, if you've heard anyone get an approval from a service center aside from Texas, like California ,Potomac or Vermont service center but for our type of petition  and I will as well? Good luck as well🤞

I'm extremely frustrated with Vermont service center

PD - 6/23/21
AR - 11/30/21

RFE - 2/23/22
Response to RFE received  - 2/28/22

Reason for RFE was two of my uploaded documents were 'corrupted' so I had to rescan and upload them again (even though when logging into my case online i could download the 2 documents successfully to my computer)

Since 2/28/22 there has been nothing. 38 extremely frustrating days since I have seen others get there approval the day after submitting the RFE

At 60 days I can raise an inquiry but who knows what that will achieve. This whole process is ridiculous.

a bit of open communication would help. when I ask about my case through ask emma/calling they just say nothing can be told to me for 60 days. the not knowing what the hell is going on is the worst part

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.