MyGODisAble🙏

LAGOS CONSULATE NIGERIA

47 posts in this topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 11/17/2021 at 10:47 AM, Deevraz said:

The link has been reset, plz I’m 1R case and my sis for k1 will love us to join the group chat 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Yes it has been reset. Please I would love to join too. 

Filed: IR-5 Country: Nigeria
Timeline

IR5 - I got DQ'd in June 2020.

I waited for about 18 months till I got a letter from NVC on Jan 17,  2022; followed by another from the US Consulate, Lagos scheduling me for interview on Feb 10th. The interview went smoothly. 

On the day of interview, there were several immigrant applicants being attended to. So it is good to let you know that it will soon get to your turn.

I travelled to the U.S. on March 5th and currently acclimatising.

Regularly check your email if you do not have a smartphone with email access.

Remain patient.

10 hours ago, Joey007 said:

IR5 - I got DQ'd in June 2020.

I waited for about 18 months till I got a letter from NVC on Jan 17,  2022; followed by another from the US Consulate, Lagos scheduling me for interview on Feb 10th. The interview went smoothly. 

On the day of interview, there were several immigrant applicants being attended to. So it is good to let you know that it will soon get to your turn.

I travelled to the U.S. on March 5th and currently acclimatising.

Regularly check your email if you do not have a smartphone with email access.

Remain patient.

Thanks so much for this update.

Now we have info about IR5 visa interview in Lagos consulate.

God continue to bless you and your family mightily. 

Timeline
On 4/5/2021 at 12:07 AM, MyGODisAble🙏 said:

Omg my Brother,l am so so happy for you.best wishes on your interview.l actually follow you on Twitter good to have you here.l got added on a whatsapp page of K1 applicants in naija.its really interesting ,men am happy they've started attending to K1 applicants to GOD Alone be all the Glory🙏

I would love to be added to the what's app group, could you please share the link! Thank you much. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Timeline

Hello everyone, please can a new link be shared here so intending members can join the WhatsApp group? I tried the one I saw here but it has been reset.

• 1 month later...
Timeline
On 5/21/2022 at 5:35 AM, China girl said:

Hello everyone, please can a new link be shared here so intending members can join the WhatsApp group? I tried the one I saw here but it has been reset.

I do not have the link but you can send your what's app number I will forward it accordingly. 

Timeline
On 6/21/2022 at 4:05 PM, Goldenpurple said:

I do not have the link but you can send your what's app number I will forward it accordingly. 

Hello Goldenpurple, I sent my number. Did you forward it already?

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
On 4/5/2021 at 4:18 AM, MyGODisAble🙏 said:

I will inbox you the link right away.

could you please send me the whatsapp link?

Speak the truth even if your voice shakes

• 2 months later...
On 4/5/2021 at 10:24 AM, MyGODisAble🙏 said:

I just inboxed you the link Doyin,men you need to Join,The guys and Lady's there are simply amazing.So free minded and friendly am so happy to have joined the WhatsApp group.Some of them has medical this weekend, interview next month Majority of them.

Please i want to jojn the whatapp group 

• 4 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.