J&D1008

APRIL 2021 I-129F K-1 FILERS

2,043 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, Mad23 said:

Click on my profile you will see my timeline 

i hope you will get approve soon and everyone in the group of April 

Congratulations again , I checked your timeline, You are very lucky 🍀.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Niger
Timeline
Just now, down n down said:

Congratulations again , I checked your timeline, You are very lucky 🍀.

Thank you I wish you good luck on your journey with uscis 

1 minute ago, Mad23 said:

Thank you I wish you good luck on your journey with uscis 

Thank you but no luck for me , They haven’t respond my RFER , It has been 3.5 half months 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Timeline
14 hours ago, down n down said:

Thank you but no luck for me , They haven’t respond my RFER , It has been 3.5 half months 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

What was your RFE about?

my RFE was  intend to marry bona fide 

meeting requirements 

written statement from others than myself and the beneficiary. I did submit when I send my application the first time but they me RFE and I send it again

Timeline
On 8/16/2022 at 12:23 AM, MeG@Am said:

Congrats!

I'm curious.  How did you feel?  Was it bitter sweet?  

God willing, when we get our approval, I think it will be a mixed emotion.

Because it's really unfair what their doing to us.

On to your next waiting game at the NVC. :)  You're a step close.

My feeling really I was upset with them they are not being fair they should go by the dates they receive cases and get them done not skipping people but I’m still grateful to God I got approved. I hope you will hear soon from them because we all know how it is to wait this long is very upsetting 

Timeline
3 hours ago, down n down said:

intent to marry letter, flying tickets, financial support etc

Wow We have the same RFE but is crazy why they are taking to long to respond you

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Mad23 said:

What was your RFE about?

meeting requirements 

written statement from others than myself and the beneficiary. I did submit when I send my application the first time but they me RFE and I send it again

I thought the written statement from others was not required smh maybe that’s why I’m still waiting smh

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Maxinethegreat1 said:

I thought the written statement from others was not required smh maybe that’s why I’m still waiting smh

I thought so too but they still send me an RFE and I send those statements from my mom my sister and my dad

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Mad23 said:

I thought so too but they still send me an RFE and I send those statements from my mom my sister and my dad

I haven’t gotten a rfe yet or anything yet .

1 hour ago, Mad23 said:

What was your RFE about?

meeting requirements 

It was exactly same for RFE .

1 hour ago, Mad23 said:

Wow We have the same RFE but is crazy why they are taking to long to respond you

Unfortunately They are 3.5 half months, I have no idea why it takes so long to respond for RFE R , They just ignore it , It is not important for them , They have no idea about our feelings 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.