Joe Kano

Cebu Did they lift all restrictions there?

22 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Joe Kano said:

I heard Cebu City has lifted all restriction for mask and curfews. Can anyone in the area confirm this?

Where'd you get that information?

June 25, 2022 - Married
June 28, 2022 - I-130 filed digitally

June 28, 2022 - NOA1 (Nebraska -> Vermont xfer)

June 8, 2023 - NOA2 (Vermont -> California xfer)
June 14, 2023 - At NVC

July 3, 2023 - NVC RFE

July 17, 2023 - NVC DQ

April 15, 2024 - IL

April 19, 2024 - Medical

May 23, 2024 - Interview

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
7 hours ago, Joe Kano said:

I heard Cebu City has lifted all restriction for mask and curfews. Can anyone in the area confirm this?

Yeah right. Even places on MGCQ still have huge restrictions. 

My fiancee lives in Cebu city. They still have mask and curfew. But they can travel around the city and out to province freely.

Timeline
8 hours ago, Joe Kano said:

My fiancee lives in Toledo. She needed a covid test just to enter Cebu.

On ‎3‎/‎1‎/‎2021 at 1:31 AM, NeonParticles said:

Where'd you get that information?

I was chatting with my neighbor her mom is super old and lives in Cebu, she had heard it was to be lifted.  She had asked me if I had heard anything,  She want to go home and see her mom but the restrictions in Philippines makes it hard for her to go home with all the quarantine they want you to do

On ‎3‎/‎1‎/‎2021 at 4:09 AM, Commish10 said:

That figures

On 2/28/2021 at 5:29 AM, Joe Kano said:

Highly unlikely but I've seen this rumor in a couple other sites too.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
On 2/28/2021 at 3:29 AM, Joe Kano said:

Cebu City still requires negative RT-PCR test:

https://www.philstar.com/the-freeman/cebu-news/2021/03/02/2081403/inbound-tourists-cebu-city-still-requires-swab

Timeline
On 2/28/2021 at 3:09 PM, Commish10 said:

I have been to Toledo many times, it is a happening place

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 3/1/2021 at 4:09 AM, Commish10 said:

Toledo City is in Cebu Province. 

Timeline
5 hours ago, Commish10 said:

Cebu City

I don't think so, Toledo is in Cebu Province. Im from Cebu and a lot of people confused the boundary of Cebu Province its city and municipalities. just saying

Timeline
2 hours ago, Commish10 said:

I'm heartbroken you don't think so. The fact is she needed a negative Covid test to enter Cebu city. 

you said she need to get a negative test to enter Cebu and shes from Toledo and Toledo is a City in Cebu province. You only quoted Cebu city that confused me, if you mean entering the city from the province then yes she needs a negative pcr test. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.