waraywarayako

January 2021 filer I-130 update

10 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, waraywarayako said:

Filed petition last January 14, and as of February 12, uscis reviewed the documents submitted online application. What’s next after this? 

Waiting and waiting.

• 6 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Hi VJ, 

Is it normal to not have any response to an I-130 other than a receipt with the receipt number after they received it on January 19, 2021? This is for my grown up step daughter in Thailand. 

January 19, 2021

Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS

As of January 19, 2021, we are actively reviewing your Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, Receipt Number IOE12345678910. Our records show nothing is outstanding at this time. We will let you know if we need anything from you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Thanks in advance, VJ has always been really helpful to us. - Tango777

Filed: IR-5 Country: Russia
Timeline

I am mother. My son send I-130 in JAN 2021. Now status " we are actively reviewing your Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, Receipt Number IOEхххххххх". We are wait answer too.

On 9/1/2021 at 4:00 AM, Tango777 said:

Is it normal to not have any response to an I-130 other than a receipt with the receipt number after they received it on January 19, 2021?

Yes, it takes months, possibly a year or more, to get the next communication from USCIS.  Hopefully it will be the petition approval.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Filed: Timeline

May 31, 2022- Required to submit Petitioner’s Copy of Birth Certificate, since my authentic copy was issued by the old agency NSO, now PSA.                                                                (Note to Filipinos that’s about to petition  or planning to process any kind of immigration purposes,  get a new copy of any certificate,  that has a PSA logo, so it won’t cause delay.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Filed: Timeline

Update:                                                     9/16/22 -This case is documentarily complete, which means the NVC has all the documents we requested. Your application is waiting for an interview appointment, where a consular officer will adjudicate it.                                     11/24/23- Immigrant Visa Interview Details:  Interview Date/Time:JANUARY 22, 2024 at 06:30 AM

Interview Location:MANILA, PHILIPPINES       

Edited by waraywarayako

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.