Egonzalez

February 2021 N-400 filers (edited title)

1,132 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, ty15 said:

Same here. Have you checked the estimated processing times for your location? I contacted my Senator and I recommend you do the same. Just Google your location + “senator uscis” and it should pop up. This might help you get some sort of status update.

hi yes i contacted them and they said "just wait"

i'm depressed already and don't know why my case got stuck. 

i'm still technically in their normal time but i don't know what to do now.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
Just now, Guido51 said:

hi yes i contacted them and they said "just wait"

i'm depressed already and don't know why my case got stuck. 

i'm still technically in their normal time but i don't know what to do now.

Have you called USCIS and asked to speak to a Tier 2 Officer? They might be able to get you a status update.

hi everyone, i have a pending n400 and i751.

today i learned that i am in line for interview for n400 since January. 

they said my interview is requested to my local office but not scheduled yet.

do you know how long it takes for interview to be scheduled?

anybody had or saw similar experience? 

thank you if you can share.

• 1 month later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

Just pasting this link here for February 2021 filers.  Feel free to update everyone here.  This was useful to me when I was stressing about the wait, it seems it takes a whole year in many cases.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bavl3LoFu4RvNZ22oCrcRY4bjZHMVsLb5dOLpm4mKIg/edit#gid=835077655

Timeline

Finally some progress for my case after 15 long months. Interview scheduled yesterday for early July.

I want to say the only reason for my case to moved forward was because back in march, I went to local office (vermont) to get an ADIT stamp. The officer told me he checked my N400 case since it was the reason for the stamp (filed with more than 6 months ahead of GC expiration) and told me i should get interview scheduled within a month or two, he came through with what he said that time, im glad. But, i would probably still be in limbo if i woudnt have had that adit stamp appointment that made them check my case. Day after ADIT stamp, an update showed up on my online account saying my case was actively being reviewed.

I hope all other February 2021 filers that are still waiting get their interviews scheduled soon, good luck.  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.