Greenbaum

DECEMBER 2020 I-129F K-1 FILERS

202 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Michaelvillam said:

We got approved! Delivery was December 9th. Good luck to everyone. 

Congrats!!

I am Jan. 8th, hopefully my partner and I are less than a month away from hearing something back.

Hi All, very happy to read that a lot of you have received NoA2. We are still waiting for ours, we submitted the case in Nov 2020, got the NoA1 in 4th December. We have been long distanced for more than a year and it is killing us literally ;(

We tried to expedite and it did not work out. We also had the inquiry submitted but they say we need to wait for 65 days more.

Do you have any tips or advice that we could try? 

Edited by RoHus

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 hours ago, Jonathan R said:

My I-129f was received by USCIS on December 23 but I haven’t received my NOA 2 yet. Should I be worried? 

No they're processing December now. Expect something in next few weeks. 

You can submit an outside normal processing time service request in about 2 weeks but that probably won't change anything.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
7 hours ago, RoHus said:

Hi All, very happy to read that a lot of you have received NoA2. We are still waiting for ours, we submitted the case in Nov 2020, got the NoA1 in 4th December. We have been long distanced for more than a year and it is killing us literally ;(

We tried to expedite and it did not work out. We also had the inquiry submitted but they say we need to wait for 65 days more.

Do you have any tips or advice that we could try? 

I am December 4 still waiting . that wait is really annoying

Timeline
4 minutes ago, RoHus said:

I am so happy for you. We are still waiting :(. Thank you for the wish!

hang in there you will get it this week for sure. which group are you in? 35000-35500? i saw some approvals in this category all approved wihout any RFE

5 minutes ago, Fk254 said:

Update your timeline 

i am going to

4 minutes ago, macorbin said:

hang in there you will get it this week for sure. which group are you in? 35000-35500? i saw some approvals in this category all approved wihout any RFE

i am going to

Yes we are in that group. I really hope so, thank you for the encouragement! We are very frustrated with the situation. It's been more than a year of separation with a lot of struggles 🥺😢. We hope we're going to be reunited soon. Best luck for you too.

Timeline
5 minutes ago, RoHus said:

Yes we are in that group. I really hope so, thank you for the encouragement! We are very frustrated with the situation. It's been more than a year of separation with a lot of struggles 🥺😢. We hope we're going to be reunited soon. Best luck for you too.

i feel you i was frustrated too thats a long wait but this week you will get it soon .today was a good day because i didnt see any RFE

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.