emekus94

I-751 November 2020 filers

1,453 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
18 minutes ago, RR&MJL said:

If they gave you a receipt number, did you try to check the case status online using https://my.uscis.gov/? Please check and let us know what it says.

Yes I did it says on 12/07/2020 your application was rejected it was filed improperly filed and that they are sending the whole thing back and that to  correct  it and resubmit and if the paperwork is  not returned by 01/06/2021 to contact USCIS

Edited by Fmert001

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
42 minutes ago, AOSjuly said:

oh my gosh, I just remember that I left the area in blank under Part5 (information about your children) and didn't put N/A on it. Now this is making me panic like hell coz they might reject my application bcoz of that 🤒. I think I left those blank when I filling AOS.

The thing is where do I put N/A on these areas? For example, put N/A under the first retangle Family Name of the children 1?

SAMESIES
We have ONE child. First one is filed. Rest is blank
Like am not sure what they want from me for that. Putting N/A for 4 sections? some of this is ridiculous. Sigh
Guess we wait and see

14 minutes ago, emekus94 said:

SAMESIES
We have ONE child. First one is filed. Rest is blank
Like am not sure what they want from me for that. Putting N/A for 4 sections? some of this is ridiculous. Sigh
Guess we wait and see

I also left some blanks on Other name used and Part9 interpreter's. I'm expecting and rejection notice any time soon lol. This is hilarious, if they came up with bunch of other situations or something that u don't fits in the box then u gotta put N/A under the entire form?

Example like on Marital Status you clicked 10. Married. Do I need to put N/A under 13. says "if the marriage through which you gained conditional residence eneded?"

Edited by AOSjuly

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sri Lanka
Timeline
51 minutes ago, Fmert001 said:

Yes I did it says on 12/07/2020 your application was rejected it was filed improperly filed and that they are sending the whole thing back and that to  correct  it and resubmit and if the paperwork is  not returned by 01/06/2021 to contact USCIS

Interesting. At least that's a relief for the rest of us who has the receipt number. My case status says 'Case Received'. Good luck!

Timeline
31 minutes ago, RR&MJL said:

Interesting. At least that's a relief for the rest of us who has the receipt number. My case status says 'Case Received'. Good luck!

At least we know they are moving... Same too you 

4 hours ago, Fmert001 said:

what version of i751 did you send ? I read that somebody sent an old version of the i 751 document and got rejected

Timeline
1 hour ago, Mauri22 said:

what version of i751 did you send ? I read that somebody sent an old version of the i 751 document and got rejected

The latest one I downloaded it from the website and i really think it’s the blank spaces because I have a copy of everything I sent

Timeline
5 hours ago, AOSjuly said:

I also left some blanks on Other name used and Part9 interpreter's. I'm expecting and rejection notice any time soon lol. This is hilarious, if they came up with bunch of other situations or something that u don't fits in the box then u gotta put N/A under the entire form?

Example like on Marital Status you clicked 10. Married. Do I need to put N/A under 13. says "if the marriage through which you gained conditional residence eneded?"

For this particular question, I did put NA cuz it didn’t end

but honestly, who knows

i honestly cannot ever repeat immigration again 😂😂

36 minutes ago, emekus94 said:

but honestly, who knows

Honestly this is so annoying. They are training us to be an immigration lawyer now lol.  Fingers crossed whoever gets my file is nice 😅

1 hour ago, emekus94 said:

but honestly, who knows

Oh shoot. I don't think I put N/A there 🤦🏼‍♀️

K1 timeline

08/18/2017 - I-129F sent, 08/22/2017 - I-129F NOA1, 03/16/2018 - NOA2, 05/23/2018 - Interview

05/29/2018 - VOH - pick up at US Consulate Frankfurt, 05/31/2018 - POE , 07/13/2018 - Wedding ❤️

AOS timeline

08/03/2018 - I-485/I-131/I-765 sent, 08/06/2018 - I-485/I-131/I-765 received, 08/14/2018 - NOA1 email/text message

08/13/2018 - NOA1 notice date on hard copy (in mailbox on 08/18/2018), 09/05/2018 - Biometrics appointment

11/28/2018 - Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview, 12/06/2018 - Interview was scheduled

01/10/2019 - AOS Interview, 01/10/2019 - Green Card approved!! ❤️, 01/19/2019 - Green Card in mailbox

EAD expedite due to financial hardship caused by hurricane florence 

09/19/2018 - requested expedite via call, 09/24/2018 - USCIS email asked proof of job offer via fax

11/28/2018 - called USCIS - apparently they never received my response via fax.. 🙄

12/06/2018 - USCIS opened my expedite request and email me asking for proof of financial loss

12/18/2018 - card is being produced, 12/19/2018 - Cases approved EAD/AP

12/24/2018 - EAD/AP approval letter in mailbox ❤️12/28/2018 - EAD/AP Combo Card in mailbox 🎉

Timeline
11 hours ago, MariaUSA90 said:

Oh shoot. I don't think I put N/A there 🤦🏼‍♀️

Honestly, at this point, we all did not put an N/A somewhere
Some of this stuff is absolutely bonkers if you ask me.

Let's all wait and see. At least its not just us 😀

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, emekus94 said:

Honestly, at this point, we all did not put an N/A somewhere
Some of this stuff is absolutely bonkers if you ask me.

Let's all wait and see. At least its not just us 😀

Right!? I left blanks, I followed multiple guides on here and other websites. I double/triple checked so I am going to be really sad if our package gets rejected because of this!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
8 minutes ago, RyGuy said:

Hello all,
I am new here!

I submitted my I751 since 11/02 and my package was delivered on 11/04 by USPS.
My check still haven't been cashed yet.

Any updates?

Also, how do I enter my info on the Google Spreadsheets?

Thanks all!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8qNTxz14bzeqOY0Pzk-F0NAWwB42Mr9ypfpwwgm1VU/edit#gid=0 this is the link. just type it in

5 minutes ago, RyGuy said:

Hello all,
I am new here!

I submitted my I751 since 11/02 and my package was delivered on 11/04 by USPS.
My check still haven't been cashed yet.

Any updates?

Also, how do I enter my info on the Google Spreadsheets?

Thanks all!

My package was delivered on 11/04 by USPS too. My credit card was debited on 12/08/2020. Maybe you should try this stunt, someone suggested it on this forum: Call 1-800-375-5283 and then when you get to the automated voice recording, say "schedule appointment", then "infopass". You should be redirected to a representative immediately."

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.