Burnt Reynolds

Jessica Yaniv files human rights complaint against beauty pageant for not letting her compete

4 posts in this topic

Serial pervert and SJW trans grievance monger Jonathan/Jessica Yaniv is back again to ski the slippery slopes of trans activism and demonstrate why catering to this stuff is toxic.

Canada Galaxy Pageants, a women's-only beauty pageant based out of Toronto, Ontario, is facing human rights complaints from self-proclaimed lesbian warrior princess and tech blogger Jessica Yaniv, after not being accepted as a contestant in the pageant's "28 Years and Older" division.

Yaniv, who is transgender with male genitals, was initially accepted into the contest, having not mentioned that she was transgender with male genitals on her application. This would go against the pageant's policy, who only allow biological females, or those who had "fully transitioned" and no longer had male genitals to compete in the pageant. This policy was noted in all paperwork and on the website.

https://thepostmillennial.com/jessica-yaniv-files-human-rights-complaint-against-beauty-pageant-for-not-letting-her-compete

For those who aren't privy to this Canadian story (and you should be, look below to understand why) why this person is known.. Canada set up tribunals to deal with complaints regarding discrimination, and you had C-16 which mandated gender identity and forced people, primarily institutions (businesses, government/schools, etc.) to comply with their larping.

As people warned it would be used, you had people like Yaniv, who was merely among the highest profile cases (but also with the most extensive data), going into bathrooms to creep out little girls and ask for tampons and solicit advice on it while in the stall next to them, even though he's a man. He also tried to use the local public pools to host a private-public event inviting kids 12 and up to swim nude, with parents not being allowed. He also went to an Asian run women's spa and demanded they did a Brazilian on his male parts  ("wax his balls") even though they didn't provide that service for males. Yaniv has repeatedly used these tribunals and endlessly sued people specifically engaging in malicious lawfare for whatever ends. I'm in doubt any have yet gone his way (which is the notable upside), but he's basically got the kind of Avenatti-esque 15 minutes of fame where he's known for nothing whatsoever other than the legal and personal controversy he courts, and he's seeing inroads toward getting his way, even if not completely getting it. If you wonder why the term "TERF" (supposed to be limited to "trans-exclusionary radical feminists", but is now used to describe any feminist type female who doesn't believe men are/can be women) is so popular now and casually throw about the political discourse, it's because rational people+"feminists" have allied to try and stop this insanity, so the radicals invent/resurrect terms to try and get their way by social pressure campaigns (also called "social marketing") and language manipulation. You see this activism springing up in sports where men are competing not against other men but against women, where men are becoming able to get into prisons with women because of gender identity, and so on. You can see where this is going.

The reason it matters in the US and not just Canada is because the House has repeatedly passed laws like the Equality Act which does precisely what C-16 does, it not only got support from nearly all Democrats, but shockingly it got a handful of Republicans too. Democrats look to things like this to guide their own policy and the more aware people are, the more they're capable of making informed choices. As a parent of three, including one girl who's 9, it's vital not merely to educate our children, but to ensure they're steadfast in standing up for what they are and that there's nothing wrong with it, nothing wrong with them, and that they don't need to recognize that boys are girls and vice versa, to appreciate what we have in common and our biological differences. When the issue was about gender as a social construct and people merely playing out their fantasies openly and in private, I had long been on board, living much of my life around LGBT in the Bay Area, but we see where it's going to where it's becoming entirely about social authoritarianism (not science), part and parcel with so many movements becoming radicalized, which is turning off LGBT people as well who aren't authoritarians.

Edited by Burnt Reynolds

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Gotta love those unintended consequences.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!