Posting personal pics as avatar/signature

83 posts in this topic

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
h t t p : / / w w w . d e b b i e s c h l u s s e l . c o m / a r c h i v e s / 2 0 0 6 / 0 6 / t i c k e t _ t o _ r i d e . h t m l

That's what this is all about. I've deliberately malformed the URL so it can't be tracked back to VJ using referring URL. To view, just remove all the whitespace between characters.

Oh gosh, that is horrible! There are EVERY type of race/nationality that might try to get a ticket to the states every now and then, but come on! My friend got paid $20,000 to marry a Korean man so he could come here so like I said, it can be ANY race/nationality. I find it awful that this person makes it seem like it's only muslim/middle-eastern men and like it's the only intention a muslim man has. What a disgrace and how tactless and tasteless for her to write something like that.

Oh God, the whole "vulnerable" and "gullible" diatribe is just nauseating. OK. This lady is just plain old stupid and I can't read any further.

I am sorry to those of you who have been affected by this obvious, uneducated, ignorant person! You should threaten to sue her for defamation and libel.

036.jpg

Timeline:

*Met in Tanzfleck, Germany October 24, 2003 - Continued dating until he got out of the ARMY in Nov. 2005. Continued LD relationship.

*Came to visit me in Germany for New Years 2006

*Filed for K1 Visa on 4/4/06

*NOA1 - 7/6/06

*I-129F NOA2 Approved - 9/14/06

*Came to see me Thanksgiving week in Nov. 2006

*K1 Interview - 2/2/07

*K1 Visa received - 2/11/07

*Date of US Entry (POE Chicago)- 3/5/07

*Wedding/Marriage - 3/17/07

AOS (My case was expedited due to husband going to Iraq):

*Filed for AOS - 4/20/07

*Found out in the beginning of June that husband is going to Iraq

*NOA for I-485 - 6/11/07

*Made Infopass appointment to get case expedited due to deployment (Infopass appt 6/12/07)

*Biometrics - 7/7/07

*Interview date - 7/11/07

*I-485 Aprroval date- 7/11/07

*Green Card Received- 7/19/07

Removal of Conditions:

*Filed petition to remove conditions on 6/9/09

*NOA- 6/15/09

*Biometrics Appt. in Birmingham - 8/6/09

*Lifting of Conditions Approval Date - 10/22/09

*Waiting for Green Card!

Had our daughter on 4/4/08 and have another baby due 11/19/09!!!

Timeline
well, you would think so but I do know at the time that whole scene happened the VJ moderators were well aware of it all and to my knowledge nothing was ever done. so that makes me think that maybe doing something was not an option? because its true, those pics are still there a year later, so obviously nothing compelled her to take them down....

Since pictures and timelines are posted on a public forum, a person can do what they want with it. However, it is a crime to defame someone and tell lies. Without having hard facts with accompanying evidence that what she's saying is true, she is incriminating herself by saying some of the things she is saying. The owners of the pictures, etc., have a right to ask this bit__h to remove their pictures and names. If she refuses to do so, she can be sued for defamation and libel. I am assuming that nothing ever got removed because no one pursued it. I know i would have. I would have even contacted the media to have them run a story on this so called journalist who seems to be a moron.

036.jpg

Timeline:

*Met in Tanzfleck, Germany October 24, 2003 - Continued dating until he got out of the ARMY in Nov. 2005. Continued LD relationship.

*NOA1 - 7/6/06

*K1 Interview - 2/2/07

*Filed for AOS - 4/20/07

*NOA for I-485 - 6/11/07

*Made Infopass appointment to get case expedited due to deployment (Infopass appt 6/12/07)

*Biometrics - 7/7/07

Removal of Conditions:

*NOA- 6/15/09

*Waiting for Green Card!

Schlussel, Schlussel... if she's the one I'm thinking of, she's the one who was convinced the VATech shootings were done by a Muslim, to the point of insisting that the reports of the "Asian" shooter in the American media could have meant Pakistani because the New York Times might have been using "Asian" like they do in London. Crazy racist psycho ######, pretty much. Not terribly influential outside her own echo chamber.

AOS

-

Filed: 8/1/07

NOA1:9/7/07

Biometrics: 9/28/07

EAD/AP: 10/17/07

EAD card ordered again (who knows, maybe we got the two-fer deal): 10/23/-7

Transferred to CSC: 10/26/07

Approved: 11/21/07

Filed: Timeline

We have a friend who posted photos of himself and his family on his own website... someone took a photo of him and posted it on a list of sex offenders.... he found out about it when he had bricks thrown through his windows and someone slashed he tyres on his car.... he ended up having to get the police to issue a public statement to say he had never been investigated or charged with any sexual offences.... it took 2 years for him to sort it all out and they had to move home and change there kids schools....

Kez

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

wow.. well I just looked at that Debbie site.. Amazing... Why doesnt VJ sue HER over what she said!!?? I am glad SOME people stood up for us "VJ losers" in the comment section.. what a B*TCH!!!!!!!!!!! :diablo::diablo::diablo:

06.14.2006 - Got Married in Alexandria, Egypt :) :) :)

05.23.2007 - INTERVIEW DATE!!!!!!! inshallah.......

*** Interview is a SUCCESS !!!! *** now for a speedy AP!! inshallah...

06.18.2007 - Starting to Freak Out over this AP #######

06.27.2007 - Visa In Hand.. Alhamdulillah!

07.13.2007 - Husband arrives in the US!!! alhamdulillah ..yup.. thats right Friday the 13th!!

07.24.2007 - Mailed in AOS & EAD together to Chicago

It doesn't matter what you say

I just can't stay here every yesterday

Like keep on acting out the same

The way we act out

Every way to smile

Forget

And make-believe we never needed

Any more than this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cf6k4yJyv0

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xv6lHwWwO3w

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Going back and reading all that ####### though made me proud of some of the VJ members... Makes me miss Merc!

Yeah I really miss mercuryroad, too. He really stood up, good guy.

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
And the pictures I have remind me of that man and that journey. If from my pics someone can see that Im desperate and gullible then I say "Use those incredible powers for good b**** or sthu and leave me alone!!! :D

AMEN sister AMEN!!! :thumbs:

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Wow, I'm pretty new here and am extremely shocked after reading that article. I don't understand how someone could post such harsh things about people she doesn't even know, let alone add their pictures.

5/11/2007 - Submitted I-129F

5/14/2007 - Packet Received by USCIS

5/21/2007 - Received NOA1

7/11/2007 - Ordered Police Certificate

8/16/2007 - Received Police Certificate

8/23/2007 - Received NOA2 Email Confirmation

8/30/2007 - Received NOA2 Hardcopy

9/4/2007 - Received NVC Letter

9/10/2007 - Packet 3 Received

9/24/2007 - Packet 3 Returned

10/7/2007 - Medical Interview - London

11/6/2007 - Interview - PASSED!

11/13/2007 - Passport Returned

11/18/2007 - Coming Home for Good

11/19/2007 - Had trouble at the aiport...NOW coming home for good.

12/18/2007 - Applied for Social Security Card

12/27/2007 - Received Social Security Card

2/05/2008 - Getting Married!

2/18/2008 - Submitted AOS packet

2/26/2008 - NOA for I-485, I-I-765, and I-131

2/28/2008 - Received ASC Appointment Notice

3/12/2008 - Biometric Appointment

3/13/2008 - RFE for I-485

3/24/2008 - Submitted Evidence

5/2/2008 - I-485 Transfer Notice - sent to CA center

7/17/2008 - Received EAD

Filed: Other Timeline
It's sad that those people got caught in this womans venom. Brings to mind one question for me....that being did she maybe have an arab husband/fiance who found out how she was and dumped her? Therefore the stupidity and racism and closedmindedness(is that a word??) Hard to believe someone could be that way without provocation. But in the end Im a picture person... my desk at work... probably 100 pics, myspace...lol theres a link go see. Here, I am on this long frustrating journey to be with the man that I love. And the pictures I have remind me of that man and that journey. If from my pics someone can see that Im desperate and gullible then I say "Use those incredible powers for good b**** or sthu and leave me alone!!! :D

You can't have read her blog and seriously thought this woman would have ever touched an arab/muslim with a 10 foot pole, let alone marry one.

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

the long lost pillar: belief in angels

she may be fat but she's not 50

found by the crass patrol

"poisoned by a jew" sounds like a Borat song

If you bring up the truth, you're a PSYCHOPATH, life lesson #442.

Filed: Other Timeline
Wow. What a racist b!tch! :blink:

did I miss something?

Who WHere WHen WHat??

The woman's blog that has the pics up. Wicked racist against Arabs and Muslims. blech.

but when someone on this very website writes "once you go arab you never go back" it isn't demeaning or belittling or worthy of a "blech"? strange. very strange indeed.

First of all, why don't you compile the entire conversation that this remark came from rather than taking what I said out of context. This remark was made about how some of us fall in love with the culture and don't want to go back to anything different.

It is YOU that is making more out of this statement than what it truly was!

I don't know you, so what is the point of continuing to bring up this issue?

We don't know the woman about whom this thread is written, either, but we're still discussing it.

Your statements were offensive to some, and that is just the reality. You can say over an over what you might have intended, but that really doesn't matter in the long run if you never get to the point of understanding why anyone might take what you said offensively.

I love it when people are offensive and then say that their form of offensiveness is not at all like something that is **really** offensive. As if your perspective on offensiveness is the only one that exists. If it were, your statement wouldn't still be called up as something people find offensive, now would it?

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

the long lost pillar: belief in angels

she may be fat but she's not 50

found by the crass patrol

"poisoned by a jew" sounds like a Borat song

If you bring up the truth, you're a PSYCHOPATH, life lesson #442.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
It's sad that those people got caught in this womans venom. Brings to mind one question for me....that being did she maybe have an arab husband/fiance who found out how she was and dumped her? Therefore the stupidity and racism and closedmindedness(is that a word??) Hard to believe someone could be that way without provocation. But in the end Im a picture person... my desk at work... probably 100 pics, myspace...lol theres a link go see. Here, I am on this long frustrating journey to be with the man that I love. And the pictures I have remind me of that man and that journey. If from my pics someone can see that Im desperate and gullible then I say "Use those incredible powers for good b**** or sthu and leave me alone!!! :D

You can't have read her blog and seriously thought this woman would have ever touched an arab/muslim with a 10 foot pole, let alone marry one.

Yes I can say that, because to me it seems like she is 1) Scared of something or 2)has been hurt by something and is lashing out at it. Most bullies and idiots go hard against what they are scared of or hurt by to cover the fear. There again that is only mho and you know what they say about those.....

Edited by chasnik

capture1-1.jpg

Picture114-1.jpg

Our Timeline

Sent I-129 f to csc on Dec 23,2006

Received Dec 26th

NOA1 Jan 3,2007

Check cashed Jan 5,2007

Touched Jan 13,2007

Touched May 15,2007

Touched July 17,2007

Touched July 18,2007

Touched July 20,2007

Touched July 22,2007

Touched Aug 12,2007

Touched Aug 13,2007

Touched Aug 14,2007

Touched Aug 15,2007

Touched Aug 22,2007

NOA2!!! Oct 31,2007

Case forwarded to Casa Nov 19, 2007

Interview Feb 6.2008

APPROVAL!!!

AP......now we wait

11-08-08 arrived in Atlanta

11-20-08 MARRIED!!!!!

Timeline
Wow. What a racist b!tch! :blink:

did I miss something?

Who WHere WHen WHat??

The woman's blog that has the pics up. Wicked racist against Arabs and Muslims. blech.

but when someone on this very website writes "once you go arab you never go back" it isn't demeaning or belittling or worthy of a "blech"? strange. very strange indeed.

First of all, why don't you compile the entire conversation that this remark came from rather than taking what I said out of context. This remark was made about how some of us fall in love with the culture and don't want to go back to anything different.

It is YOU that is making more out of this statement than what it truly was!

I don't know you, so what is the point of continuing to bring up this issue?

We don't know the woman about whom this thread is written, either, but we're still discussing it.

Your statements were offensive to some, and that is just the reality. You can say over an over what you might have intended, but that really doesn't matter in the long run if you never get to the point of understanding why anyone might take what you said offensively.

I love it when people are offensive and then say that their form of offensiveness is not at all like something that is **really** offensive. As if your perspective on offensiveness is the only one that exists. If it were, your statement wouldn't still be called up as something people find offensive, now would it?

You're seriously offended by that comment even though it was taken out of context?

036.jpg

Timeline:

*NOA1 - 7/6/06

*K1 Interview - 2/2/07

*Filed for AOS - 4/20/07

*NOA for I-485 - 6/11/07

*Biometrics - 7/7/07

Removal of Conditions:

*NOA- 6/15/09

*Waiting for Green Card!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I ,for one ,can't believe the vile things she posted about people she doesn't even know, but some people are like that. Bring yourself up by cutting other people down. It seemed to be a totally random blog to me, with no point in it at all, except for talking bad about us who are involved with the MENA men and women. Very closed minded. Maybe I could have understood her point if she had mentioned the cases of visa fraud from every country, but to single out only MENA? Not cool. Thank goodness that it seemed a lot of people in the comments section did not agree with her thought process. I don't understand why it seems to be popular belief that people from other countries are either uneducated, born stupid, or have terrorist ties. I hear that last comment from a lot of people.

As far as all the women who have SO's from MENA being fat, or ugly, or desperate? LOL I have seen many women on here that I would consider beautiful. Beauty comes from the soul. Outward looks fade, but a good and true heart does not.

My life has been blessed with the love of 4 of the sweetest men in the world. James, Jonathan, Nicolas, and Islam, my sons and my S/O.

OPSSSSSSS I DID IT AGAIN!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.