tnh9479

Posting personal pics as avatar/signature

83 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline
Wow. What a racist b!tch! :blink:

did I miss something?

Who WHere WHen WHat??

The woman's blog that has the pics up. Wicked racist against Arabs and Muslims. blech.

but when someone on this very website writes "once you go arab you never go back" it isn't demeaning or belittling or worthy of a "blech"? strange. very strange indeed.

lighten up!!!!!! :wacko:

"It's far better to be alone than wish you were." - Ann Landers

world-map.jpg

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

It's sad that those people got caught in this womans venom. Brings to mind one question for me....that being did she maybe have an arab husband/fiance who found out how she was and dumped her? Therefore the stupidity and racism and closedmindedness(is that a word??) Hard to believe someone could be that way without provocation. But in the end Im a picture person... my desk at work... probably 100 pics, myspace...lol theres a link go see. Here, I am on this long frustrating journey to be with the man that I love. And the pictures I have remind me of that man and that journey. If from my pics someone can see that Im desperate and gullible then I say "Use those incredible powers for good b**** or sthu and leave me alone!!! :D

capture1-1.jpg

Picture114-1.jpg

Our Timeline

Sent I-129 f to csc on Dec 23,2006

Received Dec 26th

NOA1 Jan 3,2007

Check cashed Jan 5,2007

Touched Jan 13,2007

Touched May 15,2007

Touched July 17,2007

Touched July 18,2007

Touched July 20,2007

Touched July 22,2007

Touched Aug 12,2007

Touched Aug 13,2007

Touched Aug 14,2007

Touched Aug 15,2007

Touched Aug 22,2007

NOA2!!! Oct 31,2007

Case forwarded to Casa Nov 19, 2007

Interview Feb 6.2008

APPROVAL!!!

AP......now we wait

11-08-08 arrived in Atlanta

11-20-08 MARRIED!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline

Esalaam/Hello/Salut

Needless to be said, but I will that women (and some others that we have encountered in the past here) are just pathetic excuses for human beings. And I am sorry for everyone hurt by their acts.

I do agree, we should all be careful to post personal contents on here. I have to remind myself of the same thing, as this is a very public forum. Buuuuuuuut all this should not detour us from being active, friendly, helpful and support to each other here.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

did I miss something?

Who WHere WHen WHat??

The woman's blog that has the pics up. Wicked racist against Arabs and Muslims. blech.

but when someone on this very website writes "once you go arab you never go back" it isn't demeaning or belittling or worthy of a "blech"? strange. very strange indeed.

If you cannot see the difference between one comment made in jest by a member of this forum who obiously is not full of hatred for Arabs and a blogsite dedicated to the hatred of Arabs and Muslims then I don't know what to say. I think *that* is very strange. To even begin to compare the two is just absurd. :wacko:

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

did I miss something?

Who WHere WHen WHat??

First of all, why don't you compile the entire conversation that this remark came from rather than taking what I said out of context. This remark was made about how some of us fall in love with the culture and don't want to go back to anything different.

It is YOU that is making more out of this statement than what it truly was!

I don't know you, so what is the point of continuing to bring up this issue?

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Timeline
What's even more screwed up is that people actually call this person a journalist.

sorry Doodle - *i* called her a journalist. and she is a blogger which is a type of journalist of today.

Others called her a journalist too though.

My point is that although some journalist are bloggers, not all bloggers are journalists.

I have a blog up. Took me two seconds to construct. I am in no way a journalist. I did not go to school for journalism, I am not familiar with the ethics required to be a journalist and I do not have the qualifications to be hired as one.

I think it's scarey that in this day and age people actually look to blogs to get their information. Although I agree that a lot of news media out there is biased, I would rather check out three or four different accredited journalism sites to get my info than take it from a personal blogger since their standards are very different.

Just my 2 cents.

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

did I miss something?

Who WHere WHen WHat??

If you cannot see the difference between one comment made in jest by a member of this forum who obiously is not full of hatred for Arabs and a blogsite dedicated to the hatred of Arabs and Muslims then I don't know what to say. I think *that* is very strange. To even begin to compare the two is just absurd. :wacko:

Thanks doodle! :)

How are you feeling today?

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Let's be honest. There is plenty of fodder here for someone to do what she whose name shall not be spoken did. It shcks the heck out of my husband and Berbers are very very very tolerance.

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Filed: Timeline
The woman is a piece of work. She's been caught attending Muslim gatherings, dressed in hijab, pretending to be Muslim in the hope that she not be noticed so she can post more malicious stuff. She's a hateful b!thc.

But if said Muslim gatherings did not provide more grist for the mill, why does it matter if she attends them?

ETA: on further examination, i guess you mean "made up" malicious stuff like she did with VJ images. Nevermind.

Edited by Gupt

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Timeline

well I learned a hard lesson a couple years ago..

I used to wear niqab. I was on a muslim website... similar to myspace.. I had pics of me and my friends... me and my kids.. etc.(AND YES.. I know.. some people say a niqabi should not have/post pics) Someone found my pics on a fetish website for veiled/ niaqbi woman. I went to the web site.. There were a Million pics of woman in Niqab stolen from other websites.. and in this one section.. that had people in bondage and face covers.. men in drag... men in diapers.. and then there were pictures of me and my little boy :( I asked the person a million times.. to PLEASE take down the pictures of my son.. If they didnt want to take Mine down.. FINE (but I did ask them too) BUT atlease take down the pic's of my little boy.. cause of the other images that were in the group/ site.

IN the end they wouldnt remove the pic's.. and I stopped posting pic's of my kids.. and normally pic's of myself.

Edited by deemabrouk

06.14.2006 - Got Married in Alexandria, Egypt :) :) :)

05.23.2007 - INTERVIEW DATE!!!!!!! inshallah.......

*** Interview is a SUCCESS !!!! *** now for a speedy AP!! inshallah...

06.18.2007 - Starting to Freak Out over this AP #######

06.27.2007 - Visa In Hand.. Alhamdulillah!

07.13.2007 - Husband arrives in the US!!! alhamdulillah ..yup.. thats right Friday the 13th!!

07.24.2007 - Mailed in AOS & EAD together to Chicago

It doesn't matter what you say

I just can't stay here every yesterday

Like keep on acting out the same

The way we act out

Every way to smile

Forget

And make-believe we never needed

Any more than this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cf6k4yJyv0

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xv6lHwWwO3w

Timeline
The woman is a piece of work. She's been caught attending Muslim gatherings, dressed in hijab, pretending to be Muslim in the hope that she not be noticed so she can post more malicious stuff. She's a hateful b!thc.

But if said Muslim gatherings did not provide more grist for the mill, why does it matter if she attends them?

ETA: on further examination, i guess you mean "made up" malicious stuff like she did with VJ images. Nevermind.

well.. at my mosque.. I would go to "classes".. for a few weeks there were 2 lesbian woman coming.. and just asking ridiculious questions..

Normally it doesnt matter who attends... BUT the interferance can be annoying when you are there for a legit reason.. not just to stir up trouble

07.13.2007 - Husband arrives in the US!!! alhamdulillah ..yup.. thats right Friday the 13th!!

The way we act out

Every way to smile

Forget

Any more than this...

Timeline
Wow that's freaky! I would be sick if I found pics of my children on a website like that.

Believe me.. I was.. I even wrote to the site.. but got no response. BUT i did go and try to find the group again.. and I didnt find it.. INshallah it got closed..

But it was a hard reality slap... once you post something.. you have NO IdEA where those pic's could end up!!!!!!!!!

The way we act out

Every way to smile

Forget

Any more than this...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.