Chelleyandaaron

i-751 October 2020 filers

1,291 posts in this topic

On 10/1/2020 at 1:51 PM, Hill.ary said:

Any words of wisdom are appreciated. I also am curious if you are all sending in the new fee amount that was halted by the judge, or the old amount?

This is what is currently showing on the fees page - so go ahead and file the existing fee and the existing forms whilst this is what shows on that page.

https://www.uscis.gov/forms/filing-fees

11/07/16    I-129F mailed to Dallas lockbox
11/09/16    i-129F received date    11/14/16    NOA1 Date on Hard Copy Notice    11/15/16    NOA1 Text and Email. Case sent to CSC    11/18/16    NOA1 Hard Copy Received

01/30/17...NOA2 approved per USCIS status update  02/07/17..NOA2 Hard Copy Received   02/15/17 NVC assigned case number  02/16/17  NVC case number received (by phone/scheduled medical)

02/17/17  NVC despatched case to London (In Transit)   02/21/17 Case arrived in London   02/22/17 Status updated to 'Ready'   03/03/17 Letter received from Embassy

03/06/17  Medical (London)   03/17/17  Interview Date (approved)   03/20/17 CEAC status changed to Non-immigrant - Admin Processing   03/21/17 CEAC status changed to ISSUED

03/24/17 VISA IN HAND

07/03/17 POE Toronto (preclearance)/Minneapolis

08/26/17 MARRIED

09/13/2017 Mailed AOS package   09/15/2017 USCIS received package   09/19/2017 Email and text notification of receipt and case #s   10/12/2017 Biometrics appointment

10/18/2017 status changed to 'ready to be scheduled for interview'   12/07/2017 raised SR online for EAD   12/18/2017 posted form to Senator to enquire about EAD

12/18/2017 EAD and AP approved   12/23/2017 NOAs received for EAD and AP   12/27/2017 Combo card received   early July - sent renewal forms for EAD and AP

07/13 EAD and AP renewal pack received at Chicago lockbox  0801 PD date for AP - EAD renewal rejected for being on old form  0801 EAD renewal received at Chicago lockabox

0808 EAD PD date - 180 day extension letter sent 0813

10/31 called USCIS to request to expedite AP   11/01/18 Received email from USCIS with expedite instructions     11/14 Faxed evidence requested   12/06 Raised Service Request

01/09/19 AOS Interview 8.45am     01/09/19 APPROVED 5pm   01/15/19 Green Card Received

Removal of conditions

10/13/20 Mailed package   06/24/21 Case was approved

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Hello everyone,

My husband’s window opened 10/02/2020. My question is about the they increase because when you the tool on the USCIS it’s shows the increase but now the judge halted the fees so send the increased fees or the old fees?? I just don’t want to get rejected and have to pay this all over again.

27 minutes ago, Fmert001 said:

Hello everyone,

My husband’s window opened 10/02/2020. My question is about the they increase because when you the tool on the USCIS it’s shows the increase but now the judge halted the fees so send the increased fees or the old fees?? I just don’t want to get rejected and have to pay this all over again.

Are you sure? Using the https://www.uscis.gov/feecalculator it shows the old amount.

$85 for biometrics and $595 for the I-751

Removal of Conditions

CIS Office : Vermont Service Center

Date Filed : 2020-10-16

NOA Date : 2020-10-30

New Card Ordered: 2021-06-15

Fingerprints Taken (reused) Date: 2021-06-15

Approval / Denial Date : 2021-06-15

Approved : Yes

Adjustment of Status

CIS Office : Philadelphia PA

Date Filed : 2017-11-11

NOA Date : 2017-11-18

RFE(s) : 2018-01-05

Bio. Appt. : 2017-11-29

Interview Date : 2019-01-02

Approval / Denial Date : 2019-01-05

GC Received: 2019-01-11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
1 hour ago, skatz said:

Are you sure? Using the https://www.uscis.gov/feecalculator it shows the old amount.

$85 for biometrics and $595 for the I-751

Ok. Ok thank you. I tried it myself it’s the old price. My husband did it the first and he said it increased already. I think my husband did it wrong 😂...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi guys, Im confused about biometric fees for i751...we paid for and completed the biometrics appt. At the time we were approved for 2 yr green card..we are removing conditions on that creen card now with i751 form.... Do we need to pay for another biometrics fee even tho they already did this 2 years ago?

Filed: H-2B Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 minute ago, WanderingSouls said:

Hi guys, Im confused about biometric fees for i751...we paid for and completed the biometrics appt. At the time we were approved for 2 yr green card..we are removing conditions on that creen card now with i751 form.... Do we need to pay for another biometrics fee even tho they already did this 2 years ago?

Yes that's correct,you have to pay another biometric fee.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Junior818 said:

Yes that's correct,you have to pay another biometric fee.

What's the point? They think his finger prints have changed ? SMH

Timeline
Just now, WanderingSouls said:

What's the point? They think his finger prints have changed ? SMH

They thought we rich that's all.

Timeline

So I clearly I read something wrong... since another biometrics is required for the i751.. Is there anything else, other than the biometrics fee, that we should be including? Like passport photos? Or additional forms? Or is it just the fee?

Timeline
6 minutes ago, WanderingSouls said:

So I clearly I read something wrong... since another biometrics is required for the i751.. Is there anything else, other than the biometrics fee, that we should be including? Like passport photos? Or additional forms? Or is it just the fee?

You need to send additional joint documents again just like what u send prior with your I 485 application and the application fee as well,no passport size photo is required.. that's only if you're filing from overseas u will need passport size photo.

1 hour ago, WanderingSouls said:

You wanna make sure that you include a list of documents to this form. Don't just send the form, most people send hundreds of documents with it. Take the time to gather them all.

Removal of Conditions

CIS Office : Vermont Service Center

Date Filed : 2020-10-16

NOA Date : 2020-10-30

New Card Ordered: 2021-06-15

Fingerprints Taken (reused) Date: 2021-06-15

Approval / Denial Date : 2021-06-15

Adjustment of Status

CIS Office : Philadelphia PA

Date Filed : 2017-11-11

NOA Date : 2017-11-18

RFE(s) : 2018-01-05

Bio. Appt. : 2017-11-29

Interview Date : 2019-01-02

Approval / Denial Date : 2019-01-05

GC Received: 2019-01-11

1 hour ago, WanderingSouls said:

Is there anything else, other than the biometrics fee, that we should be including? Like passport photos? Or additional forms?

Evidence of a Bonified marriage such as bank statements, insurance, credit card bills with both your names on it utility bills with both your names on it, copies of your drivers license with the same address. Things of that nature.

Timeline
12 hours ago, Bob in Boston said:

Evidence of a Bonified marriage such as bank statements, insurance, credit card bills with both your names on it utility bills with both your names on it, copies of your drivers license with the same address. Things of that nature.

Thanks...I've got all the supporting docs. For the 1751 ..my question was specifically in reference to the biometrics requirement in addition to the i751 stuff

2 hours ago, WanderingSouls said:

Thanks...I've got all the supporting docs. For the 1751 ..my question was specifically in reference to the biometrics requirement in addition to the i751 stuff

That's it. $680 with biometrics and a copy of greencard. Both sides. Do a g-1145 for text notification when they accept it too. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.