2,966 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

Hello vjf, I just had a request for 2nd request for evidence. I don't know what to do and am perturbed.

first one was 1. good morals...i sent police report and letter from friends

2. evidence of abuse...i submitted counsellor report

3. evidence of good faith marriage...which my family and friends wrote that they know about my marriage.

Now, I don't know what they want. Please what can I do ?

Has anyone recieved a 2nd RFE

Edited by Precious100

52 minutes ago, Fenix81 said:

I sent the i-131 and I 765 with a all the documents and the pending I-485 and they just sent me the noa for the I 131 but they sent me the  I 765 back with a letter asking for the fees

I sent mine this week under C9. when did you send yours and how long did it take until you got the letter from them?

56 minutes ago, Comforter said:

They said I should submit it in order for them to make a final decision on my case. Is that the way they write it to people.

Oh nice..looks like they are gonna waive the interview...whoa..somebody got lucky.😀🌟💫 congrats in advance dear. Keep us abreast of events. Praying with you.👍

18 minutes ago, Precious100 said:

Hello vjf, I just had a request for 2nd request for evidence. I don't know what to do and am perturbed.

first one was 1. good morals...i sent police report and letter from friends

2. evidence of abuse...i submitted counsellor report

3. evidence of good faith marriage...which my family and friends wrote that they know about my marriage.

Now, I don't know what they want. Please what can I do ?

Has anyone recieved a 2nd RFE

The police report tou sent..was it from your home country or from here? Read that RFE carefully they always specify what exactly is needed..they are never generic! Sometimes they want you to write in your own words that you are a person of good moral character and have never been charged of any crime etc..sometimes they want the one from your home country..or here...sometimes both depending on when you filed..and how long you stayed here before filing.. For evidence of abuse..a very detailed evaluation is important..I don't know the quality of what was previously submitted..friends, family..neighbors can attest too..also your personal affidavit should be power packed! It is a lifeline..so to speak.This should cover the good faith marriage too..you should write about the start of your relationship through marriage and on to abuse. People who were aware of the progress of the relationship can attest too..it helps. If you can do these things..especially a mind blowing..convincing affidavit..very detailed..you will win!👍

1 hour ago, Kely said:

When i485 is transferred to local office does it mean at NBC they already made sure there is nothing missing?or can you still receive am RFE from local office?

Usually the vetting takes place at NBC..when they're sure nothing is lacking..it moves on to the local office to join the queue for interview..but of course if anything else is needed..it will surely be communicated to you.👍

@Stillwinning!!!😊, my dear i already submitted these things . My whole personal statement, people who knew the marriage attested, my country police report.

I duuno what else they want and I've not seen anyone with 2nd RFE

1 minute ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Usually the vetting takes place at NBC..when they're sure nothing is lacking..it moves on to the local office to join the queue for interview..but of course if anything else is needed..it will surely be communicated to you.👍

Ok thank you @Stillwinning!!!😊 . and do they take in account the priority date for interviw scheduling or date when your file gets to the local office? Almost all offices seem to be working on october 2017  right now for family based. 😑so slow...

1 minute ago, Precious100 said:

@Stillwinning!!!😊, my dear i already submitted these things . My whole personal statement, people who knew the marriage attested, my country police report.

I duuno what else they want and I've not seen anyone with 2nd RFE

It's rare but it happens...you cannot fold your hands just because you feel you've sent then all you have..do it again..this time with even more detail like I suggested..get creative..don't just dump the previous response..add to it and explain it's all you've got..or else they will tell you tbey can't reach a favourable decision on your case and all that #######.👍

2 minutes ago, Kely said:

Ok thank you @Stillwinning!!!😊 . and do they take in account the priority date for interviw scheduling or date when your file gets to the local office? Almost all offices seem to be working on october 2017  right now for family based. 😑so slow...

It depends...they switch things at will..usually it's when the file joins the queue..depending on how fast it moves..the general pace at the local office. Patience..patience my dear.👍

3 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

It depends...they switch things at will..usually it's when the file joins the queue..depending on how fast it moves..the general pace at the local office. Patience..patience my dear.👍

Thank you 🙏🏾🙏🏾

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Zimbabwe
Timeline
27 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Oh nice..looks like they are gonna waive the interview...whoa..somebody got lucky.😀🌟💫 congrats in advance dear. Keep us abreast of events. Praying with you.👍

Thank you Stillwinning for your help always.Aprreciate

9 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

It's rare but it happens...you cannot fold your hands just because you feel you've sent then all you have..do it again..this time with even more detail like I suggested..get creative..don't just dump the previous response..add to it and explain it's all you've got..or else they will tell you tbey can't reach a favourable decision on your case and all that #######.👍

@Stillwinning!!!😊, thank yo dear. will just do exactly. I know God is in control

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.