Kedar

I-751 September 2020 Filers

1,310 posts in this topic

Just now, NatalieP136 said:

Got confirmation my package was delivered today ! Now waiting on my husband Cc to be charged 

Give it about a week

8 minutes ago, acerforge said:

you guys are right checked with wife she sent to AZ i was more excited to post I ma in queue than waiting for her to come back

You got a good women there, saved you a lot of heart ache. LOL

I can't decide between FedEx or USPS Express.  Since the filing fee goes up on Friday, does it make sense to use USPS so I have proof of the postmark just in case? 

11/01/2017 AOS Package sent via USPS - Chicago Lockbox

11/07/2017 Package delivered after being lost by USPS (thanks USPS!)

11/15/2017 Received email and text notifications from USCIS

12/05/2017 Walk in Biometrics

01/19/2017 Text that EAD is in production

7 hours ago, Alex3344 said:

Since the filing fee goes up on Friday, does it make sense to use USPS so I have proof of the postmark just in case? 

I used USPS, No issues

So I saw an article that the Judge White put a hold on USCIS New filing fees for Oct 2, so I’m not sure if the fees will be going up now or maybe in the near future. I’ve attached an article below, in case anyone wants to give it a read. It doesn’t say anything (that I could find anyway) on the USCIS website saying the new fees are on hold, but this only happened yesterday so they might still need to update the website. 
https://www.nafsa.org/regulatory-information/uscis-2020-final-rule-fees-forms-and-related-changes

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/stuartanderson/2020/09/30/judge-blocks-uscis-fee-increases-heres-why-it-happened/amp/

I thought everyone who still needs to file would like to know 

EE03D93B-D62A-43C4-AC61-5EB815C02632.png

35 minutes ago, YazminJ said:

It doesn’t say anything (that I could find anyway) on the USCIS website saying the new fees are on hold, but this only happened yesterday so they might still need to update the website. 

we'll see what the website says in the morning. I suspect this decesion will be appealed and probably will end up going itno effect at a later date.

Edited by Bob in Boston

3 minutes ago, Bob in Boston said:

well see what the website says in the morning. I suspect this decesion will be appealed and probably will end up going itno effect at a later date.

Yeah that’s what I was thinking, that they will go up at a later date but maybe just not right now. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

My package got delivered last Friday Afternoon as per tracker... now waiting for the text  Or check to be cashed.... 😀 I have updated the google sheet....

On 9/29/2020 at 6:29 AM, Bob in Boston said:

get a text yet?

Nothing yet, USPS says it was delivered on the 24th.

I'm hoping I hear something or they try take the payment by this Friday. 

Edited by HarryWL

14 minutes ago, HarryWL said:

I'm hoping I hear something or they try take the payment by this Friday.

That would be nice......hopefuly 

Question - Does anyone know if it is really "safe" travelling abroad using the I-797 + expired green card?  I really don't like the idea of traveling with expired documents, but I need to see my family back home. Any advice? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello september filers i submitted my packet i751 last sept 24,2020 still waiting for the NOA1 or extension letter. how many weeks i need to wait for the NoA1? I submitted mine using USPS  P.O box Phoeniz Az 

im from California🇺🇸

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
20 hours ago, NatalieP136 said:

Got confirmation my package was delivered today ! Now waiting on my husband Cc to be charged 

same as here i used USPS tracking number for my packet. please update us when u receive ur NoA1 got delivered my packet last sept 28 submitted last sept 24

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.