Kedar

I-751 September 2020 Filers

1,310 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, LMF said:

Hi Bob, are they waving the biometric appointment just for the people who did it in the US for the adjustment of status?

That's what I'm reading, But then again they like to mix things up to keep us guessing.

1 minute ago, Bob in Boston said:

That's what I'm reading, But then again they like to mix things up to keep us guessing.

I received my extension letter this morning, so I don't think it will be too long before I receive the waived (or not) biometrics appointment...I'll keep you guys posted :)

2 minutes ago, Cera1985 said:

eah I’m wondering the same 🤔 and why? Because I did biometrics In Germany as well 🤔

One of the reasons I read was that the 2 systems are not synced. Having them done over seas was good for the background checks in your country but now you need to be in the US system

21 hours ago, Darren.Juliana said:

I would call USPS and ask about the package with the tracking number if you have one. And keep checking your bank accounts to see if your check or credit card has been cashed/charged.

I sent my package 09/18 was supposed to be delivered 09/21, I signed up for text notifications for the tracking #, on 9/22 I called USPS with the tracking info and they said it was running late, 2 days later no news still running late according to them, yesterday called again and my package is still "running late".

USPS is having lots of issues, but for my tranquility my card was charged yesterday with the $680 fee by USCIS.

Thank you for taking the time to answer. The check was cashed on Friday, hopefully I will hear from them this week. 

Got this E-Mail today from USCIS. I received the US mail letter on Sept 23rd so it took about 4 days to get this update. My online account was also updated.

(USCIS-CaseStatus@uscis.dhs.gov)To:you Details
*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

There has been a recent processing action taken on your case.

Receipt Number: EAC2090444444

Application Type: I751, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS ON RESIDENCE

Your Case Status: Initial Review

As of September 27, 2020, fingerprints relating to your Form I751, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS ON RESIDENCE, Receipt Number EAC2090444444, have been applied to your case. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

During this step, USCIS initiates the background checks of the applicant/petitioner and identifies issues that may need to be addressed either during an interview or by asking the applicant/petitioner to submit additional information or documentation. USCIS reviews the applicant's/petitioner's criminal history, determines if there are national security concerns that need to be addressed, and reviews the application/petition for fraud indicators. If you have filed an I-485, I-589, I-751, N-400, I-90, I-821, I-131 or I-765, you can expect to receive an appointment notice to appear at an Application Support Center to have your fingerprints and/or photographs taken. The timing of your appointment is determined by the number of applicants ahead of you that also need a biometric appointment. We try to schedule biometric appointments as quickly as possible and in most cases you will receive your appointment notice within 30 days of submitting your application. We will send your appointment notice approximately 14 days ahead of your scheduled appointment. It is important that you keep this appointment. If absolutely necessary, you can request that your appointment be rescheduled however, please be aware that rescheduling may delay the processing of your application. Please follow the instructions on your appointment notice if you need to reschedule. Occasionally, you may receive an appointment notice to appear at an Application Support Center to have your fingerprints taken when you have filed a form other than those listed above. In these situations, you may receive your appointment notice more than 30 days after submitting your application or petition.

• Log-in to your myUSCIS account to view your case history and understand what you can expect to happen next on your case.
  • Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at under Check Processing Times.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

1 hour ago, Bob in Boston said:

Got this E-Mail today from USCIS. I received the US mail letter on Sept 23rd so it took about 4 days to get this update. My online account was also updated.

(USCIS-CaseStatus@uscis.dhs.gov)To:you Details
*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

There has been a recent processing action taken on your case.

Receipt Number: EAC2090444444

Application Type: I751, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS ON RESIDENCE

Your Case Status: Initial Review

As of September 27, 2020, fingerprints relating to your Form I751, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS ON RESIDENCE, Receipt Number EAC2090444444, have been applied to your case. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

During this step, USCIS initiates the background checks of the applicant/petitioner and identifies issues that may need to be addressed either during an interview or by asking the applicant/petitioner to submit additional information or documentation. USCIS reviews the applicant's/petitioner's criminal history, determines if there are national security concerns that need to be addressed, and reviews the application/petition for fraud indicators. If you have filed an I-485, I-589, I-751, N-400, I-90, I-821, I-131 or I-765, you can expect to receive an appointment notice to appear at an Application Support Center to have your fingerprints and/or photographs taken. The timing of your appointment is determined by the number of applicants ahead of you that also need a biometric appointment. We try to schedule biometric appointments as quickly as possible and in most cases you will receive your appointment notice within 30 days of submitting your application. We will send your appointment notice approximately 14 days ahead of your scheduled appointment. It is important that you keep this appointment. If absolutely necessary, you can request that your appointment be rescheduled however, please be aware that rescheduling may delay the processing of your application. Please follow the instructions on your appointment notice if you need to reschedule. Occasionally, you may receive an appointment notice to appear at an Application Support Center to have your fingerprints taken when you have filed a form other than those listed above. In these situations, you may receive your appointment notice more than 30 days after submitting your application or petition.

• Log-in to your myUSCIS account to view your case history and understand what you can expect to happen next on your case.
  • Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at under Check Processing Times.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Did u sign up for something specifically to receive this email? Or this is automatic?

I-751 --> Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence (September 2020) - MM/DD/YYYY

• 09/11/2020 First of 90-day window
  • 09/14/2020 : Sent to USCIS Arizona Lockbox by UPS
  • 09/15/2020 : Arrived at Arizona Lockbox
  • 09/23/2020 : Receipt Msg, Service center: EAC
  • 09/25/2020 : NOA Received, dated 09/18/2020
  • 10/03/2020 : Biometrics waived. Fingerprints from previous petition are applied
  • 04/25/2021 : New Card Is Being Produced

N-400 --> Citizenship application (September 2021) - MM/DD/YYYY

• 09/11/2021 First of 90-day window

32 minutes ago, frank19910210 said:

Did u sign up for something specifically to receive this email? Or this is automatic?

On your online account https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/logon.do  you can choose to get texts and e-mails when your case is updated. Got an online account?

RECEIPT NUMBER  Sort Cases by Receipt Numbers in Ascending Order LAST UPDATED (MM/DD/YYYY)  Sort Cases by Cases' Last Updated Date in Ascending Order FORM  Sort Cases by Form Numbers in Ascending Order E-MAIL ALERT  Sort Cases by E-Mail Alert Status in Ascending Order MOBILE ALERT  Sort Cases by Mobile Alert Status in Ascending Order
  EAC2090444444 09/27/2020 I-751 Y Y

Edited by Bob in Boston

happy sunday folks!

2 quick questions :)

1- downloaded the tax transcripts like we were advised on this forum. it is 4 pages ;long. is it only federal or state also? if federal only, do we get state one like ususal?

2- in the "acknowledgment of appointment" part, do we write the name or sign? if the name is the answer, does it matter if we type it or write it by hand?

thank you and good luck

42 minutes ago, Shoroow said:

happy sunday folks!

2 quick questions :)

1- downloaded the tax transcripts like we were advised on this forum. it is 4 pages ;long. is it only federal or state also? if federal only, do we get state one like ususal?

2- in the "acknowledgment of appointment" part, do we write the name or sign? if the name is the answer, does it matter if we type it or write it by hand?

thank you and good luck

Just the federal taxes are required. You can type your names in the acknowledgment of appointment. I screwed up and didn't fill in our names at all We did sign it though, I wonder if I will hear back from them. They waived my biometrics so I hope it just goes by the wayside.

Edited by Bob in Boston

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Hello everyone,

im in the process of gathering all of  the paperwork for ROC for my husband. It says that we need a fingerprint card in the instructions where did everyone go get that done and how with this whole COVID situation going on??? 

10 minutes ago, Fmert001 said:

It says that we need a fingerprint card in the instructions where did everyone go get that done and how with this whole COVID situation going on??? 

that is for people filing over seas. Military of Government employees. If your in the states not required.

Edited by Bob in Boston

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Bob in Boston said:

Where does it say you need a fingerprint card? We never did that and I don't recall seeing it in the instructions 

5 minutes ago, Bob in Boston said:

Where does it say you need a fingerprint card? We never did that and I don't recall seeing it in the instructions.

I read it wrong I apologize I just have send a copy the green card front and back. I feel so stressed 😩 Thank you 

Edited by Fmert001

2 minutes ago, Fmert001 said:

I read it wrong I apologize I just have send a copy the green card front and back. I feel so stressed 😩 Thank you

Relax, soon be over😊

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.