Kedar

I-751 September 2020 Filers

1,310 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, mighty836 said:

i was just in January 2020 thread and i was seeing some people getting approved that were in Vermont service center. So hopefully we are looking at about 10 months maybe sooner. 

The App ""Lawfully"  estimates the time between 28 May and 26 August Hope they are right. all most 10 to 12 months

Just found this on the DHS website with some interesting information. If anyone was to know about processing times and such, it also says that cases with MSC will have an interview and others like EAC, VSC, and LIN might be waivered for the interview ( don’t take my word for it if it’s not, but it just states it in this article that it might be waivered) anyone with those centers are the lucky ones https://www.dhs.gov/publication/uscis-processing-concurrently-pending-forms-n-400-and-forms-i-751

5 minutes ago, YazminJ said:

Just found this on the DHS website with some interesting information. If anyone was to know about processing times and such, it also says that cases with MSC will have an interview and others like EAC, VSC, and LIN might be waivered for the interview ( don’t take my word for it if it’s not, but it just states it in this article that it might be waivered) anyone with those centers are the lucky ones https://www.dhs.gov/publication/uscis-processing-concurrently-pending-forms-n-400-and-forms-i-751

Oh this is very interesting. But it doesn't seem they have a recording of the webinar, or a transcript. I am curious about how they responded to some of the questions mentioned at the end of the article

I-751 --> Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence (September 2020) - MM/DD/YYYY

• 09/11/2020 First of 90-day window
  • 09/14/2020 : Sent to USCIS Arizona Lockbox by UPS
  • 09/15/2020 : Arrived at Arizona Lockbox
  • 09/23/2020 : Receipt Msg, Service center: EAC
  • 09/25/2020 : NOA Received, dated 09/18/2020
  • 10/03/2020 : Biometrics waived. Fingerprints from previous petition are applied
  • 04/25/2021 : New Card Is Being Produced

N-400 --> Citizenship application (September 2021) - MM/DD/YYYY

• 09/11/2021 First of 90-day window

Just now, frank19910210 said:

Oh this is very interesting. But it doesn't seem they have a recording of the webinar, or a transcript. I am curious about how they responded to some of the questions mentioned at the end of the article

I know right I’ve looked for it and can’t seem to find it anywhere yet. Hopefully someone uploads it online so we can know how they answered the questions. 

Just now, YazminJ said:

I know right I’ve looked for it and can’t seem to find it anywhere yet. Hopefully someone uploads it online so we can know how they answered the questions. 

I hope the powerful Youtube would have it, I don't even know USCIS holds such webinar sometimes 😅

I-751 --> Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence (September 2020) - MM/DD/YYYY

• 10/03/2020 : Biometrics waived. Fingerprints from previous petition are applied

2 minutes ago, YazminJ said:

I hope that our GC can arrive before the time to apply for N-400, I have heard of stories that pending both applications can make things complicated. (Especially your local office don't have your i-751), you might end up waiting longer.

Also they say, once you file for N-400, they move your pending I-751 to MSC as well. 

I hope the powerful Youtube would have it, I don't even know USCIS holds such webinar sometimes 😅

Lol hopefully, but neither did I. I just happened to find this article in one of the other forums on here and thought others would like to know. Now I know about the webinars I’m gonna keep my eye out for them. That be interesting to see how they answer all these questions. 

1 minute ago, YazminJ said:

Lol hopefully, but neither did I. I just happened to find this article in one of the other forums on here and thought others would like to know. Now I know about the webinars I’m gonna keep my eye out for them. That be interesting to see how they answer all these questions. 

Yes it surely is very interesting. Do you know where they have a list of upcoming webinars?? I would certainly like to join.

2 minutes ago, frank19910210 said:

I hope that our GC can arrive before the time to apply for N-400, I have heard of stories that pending both applications can make things complicated. (Especially your local office don't have your i-751), you might end up waiting longer.

Also they say, once you file for N-400, they move your pending I-751 to MSC as well. 

Yes hopefully it can, I’ve also hear some bad stories and some good stories where it has speed up the process so I guess it just depends. 

I'm already going to be waiting a while for mine anyway since mines already at MSC so it’s gonna be a long process 😬 

Yeah true so it might end up in MSC anyway we’ll have to see what happens. 

I’ll have to look it up and let you know where they have the webinars, I’m not sure yet where they have any links but if I find it I’ll let you know.

Just now, YazminJ said:

Yes hopefully it can, I’ve also hear some bad stories and some good stories where it has speed up the process so I guess it just depends. 

I'm already going to be waiting a while for mine anyway since mines already at MSC so it’s gonna be a long process 😬 

Yeah true so it might end up in MSC anyway we’ll have to see what happens. 

I’ll have to look it up and let you know where they have the webinars, I’m not sure yet where they have any links but if I find it I’ll let you know.

Thanks keep us posted pls!

Yes I have read some of the posts in the Naturalization forum ahahha. But I just hope we can receive more updates soon enough🤞

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
15 hours ago, Bob in Boston said:

Possible rejection?  When did you download the  I. - 751 form

No, it shouldn't be rejection. I checked several times before I mailed out my package. I used the correct edition of form on USCIS website and write the correct amount on my check.

39 minutes ago, frank19910210 said:

Thanks keep us posted pls!

Yes I have read some of the posts in the Naturalization forum ahahha. But I just hope we can receive more updates soon enough🤞

So it seem like you have to just keep an eye out on this webpage https://www.dhs.gov/office-citizenship-and-immigration-services-ombudsmans-webinar-series under the ‘Upcoming webinars’ and there will be a link at the bottom of the page that they posted about the webinar, you click the link and it’ll take you to an email draft where you rsvp your info and then I think they will email you back the link to the webinar with information about it. 

2 minutes ago, YazminJ said:

So it seem like you have to just keep an eye out on this webpage https://www.dhs.gov/office-citizenship-and-immigration-services-ombudsmans-webinar-series under the ‘Upcoming webinars’ and there will be a link at the bottom of the page that they posted about the webinar, you click the link and it’ll take you to an email draft where you rsvp your info and then I think they will email you back the link to the webinar with information about it. 

Oh thanks a lot!

I will do that right now!!

Oh thanks a lot!

I will do that right now!!

You’re welcome, I think you can only rsvp to the email when a webinar is announced but just keep an eye on that webpage that’s what I’m gonna do 😊

Ok people hang in there it is going to be an interesting wait this time.

so yesterday, a letter came for my daughter. the letter mentioned that her fingerprint is waived ( I know some people say USCIS don't take minor's fingerprint well they took my daughter's during the AOS process ). Anyway should i wait for another one to come for me or should I call now? or is this one somehow means that both our fingerprints are waived?

Thanks.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.