21 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
34 minutes ago, RO_AH said:

What is ECQ, MECQ, and GCQ?

ECQ : Enhance Community Quarantine

MECQ: Modified Enhance Community Quarantine

GCQ: General Community Quarantine

medyo nakakalito pero baka makatulong si Google :)

33 minutes ago, RO_AH said:

What is ECQ, MECQ, and GCQ?

They have also assigned High, Medium, and low to the ECQ, MECQ, and GCQ.

And to top that off mayors or barangays captains are also making up there own quarantine/rules

They have taken stupidity to the next level in the Philippines

12 hours ago, Allovertheworld said:

They have taken stupidity to the next level in the Philippines

My wife said that she will need to wear a face mask AND a face shield if she goes out.

Timeline
3 hours ago, RO_AH said:

My wife said that she will need to wear a face mask AND a face shield if she goes out.

I guess theres nothing wrong with that. 

Sabihin na nating walang symptoms si wife but yung kausap nya o makasabay nya sa labas. 

Anyone who is from Manila and know the area around the US embassy could help me find a place to rent a bike or e-scooter? My wife is staying right down my the enbassy, we had our interview yesterday and got approved however we need to get one final document for her visa to get processed. The CEMAR from the PSA which is about 3 miles away from her condo. She doesn’t feel completely safe walking but would take a bike or e-scooter. We just need one document and we can’t get it because she can’t get a ride 3 miles away to get it at the PSA which is open. She is from Davao and doesn’t know anyone in Manila. No cabs, buses, grabs only personal cars. 

2 hours ago, Crb1 said:

Anyone who is from Manila and know the area around the US embassy could help me find a place to rent a bike or e-scooter? My wife is staying right down my the enbassy, we had our interview yesterday and got approved however we need to get one final document for her visa to get processed. The CEMAR from the PSA which is about 3 miles away from her condo. She doesn’t feel completely safe walking but would take a bike or e-scooter. We just need one document and we can’t get it because she can’t get a ride 3 miles away to get it at the PSA which is open. She is from Davao and doesn’t know anyone in Manila. No cabs, buses, grabs only personal cars. 

They made you get the CEMAR? For a spousal visa? It's not mentioned anywhere on the website!

Timeline
8 hours ago, RO_AH said:

Cebu is mandating a face shield ( in addition to a face mask) if you want to take public transport 

YMMV

Timeline
6 minutes ago, TVC said:

They made you get the CEMAR? For a spousal visa? It's not mentioned anywhere on the website!

Im wondering. My friend whose a K1 who got approved today was also told to bring the Tax Return of her fiancé 2017, 2018, 2019 now i don't know if that is also on the website for K1 requirements. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, payxibka said:

Cebu is mandating a face shield ( in addition to a face mask) if you want to take public transport 

Last time at the airport travelling to Manila i saw a couple (elderly) wore PPEs and people didn't look at them like its crazy but they do their own thing like any other and other people wore face shield too para iwas talsik laway talaga e 😅

wala lang share ko lang 😅

8 hours ago, TVC said:

Yeah, that's what we thought but we need the CEMAR too, I guess.

8 hours ago, TVC said:

My wife is going now to get the CEMAR. I hope we can get it before the 10th. How ridiculous.

Can she swing by and pick my wife up so she can get hers. :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.