Ash zaheer

US consulate Islamabad reopening

3,012 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
15 hours ago, aishaTayyab said:

Oct 19th got their letter today for December 6th interview. My friend shared a screenshot with me from the Facebook page. He’s waiting for his letter for his wife. 

you can get all this info from the Facebook page. I might not be active on here all the time since I’m done with the case. But that Facebook page is your best resource and that’s where I got all my info from too.

@aishaTayyab Whats the link for the Facebook page?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
4 minutes ago, SaifRehman said:

Oct 19 2020 this is DQ date or priority date of cases???

Interview dates are determined by DQ date for IR1/CR1 cases. FYI up till now people with DQ 27th Oct 2020 and before have gotten their ILs

20 hours ago, aishaTayyab said:

Hi, Aisha i hope and pray for your well being, i have received IL for 3rd December and kids only got First doze of pfizer Vaccine and Second is not due before 28 days so how medical can be done before 3rd. AKUH is asking for both dozes should have before medical apointment , is Lahore or Islamabad got same requirement or they will do medical without second doze been administered? , i don't want to reschedule already long wait and delays suffered, do Embassy will do interview without medical or will not let us enter?, we have to travel from Hyderabad to Islamabad.  please help

2 hours ago, Butterfly2 said:

Hi, Aisha i hope and pray for your well being, i have received IL for 3rd December and kids only got First doze of pfizer Vaccine and Second is not due before 28 days so how medical can be done before 3rd. AKUH is asking for both dozes should have before medical apointment , is Lahore or Islamabad got same requirement or they will do medical without second doze been administered? , i don't want to reschedule already long wait and delays suffered, do Embassy will do interview without medical or will not let us enter?, we have to travel from Hyderabad to Islamabad.  please help

Just go for the medical. Call the clinic and ask them. Then go for the interview. If you don’t have the medical because of Covid vaccine then the embassy will just refuse the visa and ask you to send the medical when you have the second dose. Then they will issue the visa once they have the medical. But dont miss the interview.

Edited by aishaTayyab

4 hours ago, Butterfly2 said:

You will be able to enter and you will be able to interview. They will just refuse the visa because a document is missing. Not because there is something wrong with you or your case. The visa is yours and you will get it. They will just refuse the visa temporarily until they get the medical. So don’t miss the interview. This happened to someone else and the embassy just asked to submit the medical and they will issue the visa once they receive it.

3 hours ago, aishaTayyab said:

You will be able to enter and you will be able to interview. They will just refuse the visa because a document is missing. Not because there is something wrong with you or your case. The visa is yours and you will get it. They will just refuse the visa temporarily until they get the medical. So don’t miss the interview. This happened to someone else and the embassy just asked to submit the medical and they will issue the visa once they receive it.

Thank you, yes will do it and InshaAllah will be fine, may Allah bless you and take care bye.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.