Kmomo2

Kenya Consulate interviews

644 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
12 hours ago, Matatu said:

Hi,

For scheduling a medical at IOM, how do i contact them? Phone or email? And which number do i use?

Email IOM

check IOM website for requirements to attach on email

In my time it was interview letter and passport bio page and include phone number that they can reach you through 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Filed: IR-2 Country: Kenya
Timeline
On 3/16/2022 at 1:43 PM, kagiri said:

Seems like March - September 2021

Any updates on these dates? Hoping to get dates we can refer and approximate to. DQd in February still waiting for interview

Filed: EB-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Eduh said:

Any updates on these dates? Hoping to get dates we can refer and approximate to. DQd in February still waiting for interview

How can I know which dates they are scheduling for Employment based visa?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 1/17/2021 at 7:08 AM, shu josh said:

My DQ was Feb 5, 2020. Got an interview date Jan 6, 2021, normal processing. Did my medical IOM on Dec 29, 2020 but there was an abnormality with the chest x-ray. I had to do a sputum culture to rule out TB and it takes 8 weeks to get the results. My interview was rescheduled till am cleared at IOM. So the wait continues. Interviews are happening coz I met up with many CR1/IR1 and CR2/IR2 most were redoing their medical coz they expired after 6months during the lockdown with this whole pandemic thing while others had there interviews in late Jan and Feb. Just thought I'd share that. 

If you don't mind me asking, I am curious about your experience at IOM with TB test. Did they inquire if you had a history of TB or did they just notice an abnormality with the chest x-ray? How long did it take to take the sputum culture? Did you have to go back to IOM frequently?

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-2 Country: Kenya
Timeline
On 11/21/2022 at 4:14 PM, Eduh said:

Anyone with updated dates from DQ to interview in Nairobi? I have both ir2 and ir5 dq date 02/2022. Trying to figure out how much longer of waiting I have till interview letter. 

Anyone 😆 🙏 

• 3 months later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Uganda
Timeline

We are currently a CR1 visa, DQ’d 3/13/23 has anyone gotten an interview letter recently? It seems as though they haven’t been doing many family visas in recent months but hopeful that will change!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.