Statebriga

Any interviews rescheduled?

44 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Lilith1811 said:

Current status still "Case was approved" 

Actually I decided to check one more time after I wrote this and now it changed to "card was mailed to me" ! 😂

14 minutes ago, cammi9988 said:

When was it change? 😂

Last time I checked around 3PM was still "Case was approved" 😂. I bet yours will change soon! Good luck! 

A349793E-90D9-4687-B66F-598EF0F563EB.jpeg

16 minutes ago, Lilith1811 said:

Last time I checked around 3PM was still "Case was approved" 😂. I bet yours will change soon! Good luck! 

Thank you. You can now start calling USCIS for the tracking number of your green card since your card mailed out.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
On 6/24/2020 at 11:32 PM, Godisincontrol said:

My case status changes to case ready to be scheduled for an interview. Please can anyone help me with the link for i751 interview questions.

There isn't a set of questions that is asked. It can be anything.

If you are in a marriage in good faith, you should know answers to questions like spouse date of birth, address, place of employment, place where you met, etc.

Other than that, any question can be asked.

You can also do an online search for questions that tend to be asked at I-751 interview.

It's important to be honest. If you don't know or don't remember, just state that. 

Today i found out some useful information for my self and potentially you guys. 
I called USCIS, and they told me offices are not completely open, and thats why they are not doing so many i751 interviews. They will be open completelly on July 13. 
Hopefully this gives you some peace, who is waiting just like i am, to be rescheduled after cancelled interview.

On 6/26/2020 at 6:01 PM, Lilith1811 said:

Update: today (July 1st) I received my greencard in mail. 

5 minutes ago, cammi9988 said:

congrats,  did you got the post office pick up your green card update?

Thanks! Yes, it changed to “card was picked up by US postal service” on June 29th. 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
On 6/23/2020 at 4:06 PM, letvapiana said:

Im assuming you are bored and unemployed 

Many of the older members here do get snitty for some reason, which goes against the whole purpose of this community. The whole reason most of us register for forums are due to anxiety and even though some (ok honestly most) questions are stupid, it would help if people show empathy. 

Edited by sebastianshaw

ROC Timeline

June 15, 2020: Sent package through USPS

June 18, 2020: Delivered to Arizona PO box

June 23, 2020: Credit Card Debited

June 24, 2020: E notification for case (LIN-Receipt) 

July  15, 2020: Case was updated to show that fingerprints were taken

July 16, 2020 : Official NOA letter dated July 1 was received  

July 20, 2020 : Official fingerprint taken notice dated July 15 was received

March 05, 2021: Status updated to "Card in Production"

March 06, 2021: Status updated to I-751 Approved

I think @Lilith1811 is the only I-751 (non n-400) case that I’ve seen have an interview rescheduled.

Supposedly offices will start scheduling non-naturalization services after July 13, according to a few members. However, with the furloughs happening Aug. 3 we don’t really know how certain any of this is.

On 6/24/2020 at 11:27 AM, Lilith1811 said:

Our interview on April 7th was cancelled. 

My husband (USC) got phone call from field office on June 8th to reschedule to June 15th.

On June 11th, case status online showed that my interview was cancelled. After no luck trying to speak with tier 2 officer, we came to interview anyway and they were expecting us. After interview, my status changed to "new card is being produced" two hours later. And the next day it changed to "case was approved". On Monday June 22, I got the approval notice in mail. 

*Nebraska service center, February 2019 filer. Field office Columbus, OH.

Good luck! 

That is awesome! Can you please share your I-751 interview experience, how did it go and what questions did they ask? 

Did you bring more evidence and documentation? 

Thank you and congrats!!!  

Filed: Timeline

Mine was cancelled in March, and it still shows interview cancelled as of today.

December 2009 - First met.

February 2010 - Start of our relationship <3
January 7 2016 -Our Wedding in a romantic town of Aeroskobing <3

April 1 2016 - Sent CR1 package to RapidVisa.

April 18 2016 - CR1 Package delivered to USCIS Phoenix lock box.

April 22 2016 - Acceptance notification received by email. Case sent to Nebraska Service Center.

May 03 2016 - NOA1 hard copy received.

May 24 2016 - Return to the US to reestablish domicile.

August 3 2016 - Case transferred to Texas Service Center.

August 29 2016 - I-130 approved! (NOA2) <3 <3 <3

September 30 2016 - NVC Recieved.
November 14 2016 - Sent AOS and IV packages to Rapidvisa! :D
November 29 2016 - SCAN DATE!
February 15 2017 - Case Complete at NVC (11 weeks)
March 28 2017 - My Interview Day! :D (APPROVED!!!)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.